Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] HumanitaryCoin | CPU Mining | No Pre-Mine | Asic-Resistant - page 10. (Read 26816 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I attack all small trading platforms that works right now.  The main cleared some cash, community, dev, project ..  Wink
Hi team, we can try to do something like this --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23230871

great but for me poloniex. future SCAM 2017-2018
- no support
- 1,000,000,000,000 BUG
- sometimes withdrawal block 1-2 weeks and nobody's answering

I don't believe they are scammers but Poloniex has definitely fallen from grace since they got hacked, the volume is much lower than it once was and people do not trust them anymore. I also do not trust Bittrex anymore to be honest, it seems they were to blame for the huge dump and price crash of other alts a few weeks back, on top of the Bitcoin fork price falls. It looked like they were using the fork as a way to hide the fact they were dumping all their accrued fees on the exchange. Who can you trust? That is the problem. Any exchange will do for now, we need to start somewhere. Gotta raise more funds for other future exchanges.

You forgot pump & dump bittrex maintenance  Grin Grin

I also search for the least platform, for the same reason & project..
after it are inaccessile for us anyway (too much demand, overbooked, overpriced, 1-3 months waiting with no certainty)
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Hi team, we can try to do something like this --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23230871

- no support
- 1,000,000,000,000 BUG

I don't believe they are scammers but Poloniex has definitely fallen from grace since they got hacked, the volume is much lower than it once was and people do not trust them anymore. I also do not trust Bittrex anymore to be honest, it seems they were to blame for the huge dump and price crash of other alts a few weeks back, on top of the Bitcoin fork price falls. It looked like they were using the fork as a way to hide the fact they were dumping all their accrued fees on the exchange. Who can you trust? That is the problem. Any exchange will do for now, we need to start somewhere. Gotta raise more funds for other future exchanges.

- no support
- 1,000,000,000,000 BUG
Activity: 346
for maximum lucky

request add and contact support:

-Alcurex
-Bitsane
-gatecoin

thanks for indication.  Smiley

I will check what the requirements of these exchanges are, what amount they charge to list.

we are already checking some alternatives to list HCN in an exchange, we have the plan A, B and C, the last is a radical, but it will be necessary for the currency not to die for lack of listing in an exchange.

I'm waiting for their answer..

they have the minimum of info
-ann
-Website
-fork bcn

I know that Alcurex is quite flexible normally
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
for maximum lucky

-Alcurex
-Bitsane
-gatecoin

thanks for indication.  Smiley

I will check what the requirements of these exchanges are, what amount they charge to list.

we are already checking some alternatives to list HCN in an exchange, we have the plan A, B and C, the last is a radical, but it will be necessary for the currency not to die for lack of listing in an exchange.
for maximum lucky

-Alcurex
-Bitsane
-gatecoin
Hmm, my wallet is "frozen" on block #26549.  (Synchronized up to #26548)  It tries to connect to a peer, but then the connection drops and it doesn't sync.  First time running into this issue.  I have rebooted my system, and obviously, since I'm posting this, my Internet works.  Any ideas...?

Wallet:  HCN-QT

Thanks!  :-)

Nevermind, figured it out!  Somehow my system's time got changed (no clue how that happened) and that's what was screwing up the block.  Reset the system time and voila!  :-)

Hi, thanks for share this information  Wink
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hmm, my wallet is "frozen" on block #26549.  (Synchronized up to #26548)  It tries to connect to a peer, but then the connection drops and it doesn't sync.  First time running into this issue.  I have rebooted my system, and obviously, since I'm posting this, my Internet works.  Any ideas...?

Nevermind, figured it out!  Somehow my system's time got changed (no clue how that happened) and that's what was screwing up the block.  Reset the system time and voila!  :-)
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Activity: 445
@bitnod Thanks for your contribution. I am sure we will see this coin grow.
Hi, to help grow up HCN I will change pool fee when we have first exchange, I'm thinking to put total fee same as now (1%) but then:

0,25% -> for pool account
0,75% -> for HCN donations account

With this 0,75% we can get amount of HCN to pay new exchanges, marketing campaigns, ...

how do you see it?

NICE

other

Why not plan later:
closure system automatic " new account "  to prevent 50% of the network hashrate on the pools.
for a good distribution....
Hi, to help grow up HCN I will change pool fee when we have first exchange, I'm thinking to put total fee same as now (1%) but then:

0,25% -> for pool account
0,75% -> for HCN donations account

With this 0,75% we can get amount of HCN to pay new exchanges, marketing campaigns, ...

how do you see it?
raaaaa Activity: 28 pfff

i hate bitcointalk lol
no picture, post flat .. pff

I can't post [ANN] HCN french and make nice presentation ...
bullshit

for a webdesigner ## GGrrr * !! ::

Ok, then I will try to make spanish too,.. You post HCN french in Français Board?

yep with link translate ... offi [ANN]

i hate bitcointalk lol

bullshit

Ok, then I will try to make spanish too,.. You post HCN french in Français Board?

i hate bitcointalk lol

bullshit

Activity: 686
Is windows wallet for 64bit? I tried with 32bit but not working.

check left column. it's BCN
support chainradar doesn't exist Sad "abandoned site"
BlocExplorer HCN coming soon ( in progress.. )
Pages:
Jump to: