Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] HumanitaryCoin | CPU Mining | No Pre-Mine | Asic-Resistant - page 12. (Read 26818 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
this project can be very very interesting, not preminado, social function, should be a good future currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Activity: 346

Actually, they are all 5000 each, but my hashrate is low so all the inputs are very small.
I really don't understand why pools have the threshhold at 1 coin. They should send at 100 or more.

Hi bspus, in my case I set 1 coin because if one miner starts mining with cpu, in few minutes/hours can get first payment.

For other hand, is one way to don't keep a big amount of pending payments on pool wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
The last 3 transactions I made from my mining wallet to my holding wallet have no confirmations.

The first one was 3 or 4 days ago and the last one today. What is going on?

I can see them in the destination wallet but not spend them of course.

That happened to me twice, after a few days type reset in your mining wallet and it should refresh all your recent transactions. The transaction failed, it will show back up in your mining wallet. You probably tried to send more than 10k coins at once. Do it in blocks of 9k or smaller and it will go through fine.

Mine still show up in my destination wallet even though they never actually made it lol. I think it is stuck that way permanently.

Actually, they are all 5000 each, but my hashrate is low so all the inputs are very small.
I really don't understand why pools have the threshhold at 1 coin. They should send at 100 or more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
The last 3 transactions I made from my mining wallet to my holding wallet have no confirmations.

That happened to me twice, after a few days type reset in your mining wallet and it should refresh all your recent transactions. The transaction failed, it will show back up in your mining wallet. You probably tried to send more than 10k coins at once. Do it in blocks of 9k or smaller and it will go through fine.

Mine still show up in my destination wallet even though they never actually made it lol. I think it is stuck that way permanently.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
with these reports, the coin will die
This crypto-currency is still young to die, we are already providing an exchange to list HCN, unlike other crypto-currencies that have not even reached this stage.  Wink

buy my coins? Roll Eyes

Give me for free. I will tell you how much you lost in 1 month
hahaha  Grin

beggars do not give Grin

you are not a beggar .. just visionary
just hodl your little fortune ^^
and do not sell immediately at the opening of the market. You will be rewarded

2 hard phases:
pre-launch
&
launching

the community must support and can sell small quantities

single rule up, up, up

there is work around this currency & it will pay !!..

I see a future in the coin, if its ready to buy on the forum before going on exchange. As was the case with bitcoin. And just believe in something empty - it's just talk
This crypto-currency is still young to die, we are already providing an exchange to list HCN, unlike other crypto-currencies that have not even reached this stage.  Wink

buy my coins? Roll Eyes

hahaha  Grin

beggars do not give Grin

you are not a beggar .. just visionary
just hodl your little fortune ^^
and do not sell immediately at the opening of the market. You will be rewarded

2 hard phases:
pre-launch
&
launching

the community must support and can sell small quantities

single rule up, up, up

there is work around this currency & it will pay !!..

buy my coins? Roll Eyes

hahaha  Grin

beggars do not give Grin

buy my coins? Roll Eyes

hahaha  Grin

buy my coins? Roll Eyes
Hi HumanitaryCoin & All  Wink

I split my mining hashpower HCN 50% & sent on my other crypto. you will have 0.009 Btc (support Xchange) Sunday
good day guys

see you later Grin Grin

Much appreciated, you must have a lot of hashpower to spare! Lol. I am only using my gaming rig, it is just a hobby for me to do sometimes.

I live and work with crypto H24. mining/trading for me or client + webdesign-dev ..

I like play  Wink
little farm server Xeon
little farm GPU
little farm odroid
.. & Asics script & S5 & many contract VMs

True SM cryptoworker. I don't like being limited in my choices !.  Grin Wink

Hi HumanitaryCoin & All  Wink

I split my mining hashpower HCN 50% & sent on my other crypto. you will have 0.009 Btc (support Xchange) Sunday
good day guys

see you later Grin Grin

Much appreciated, you must have a lot of hashpower to spare! Lol. I am only using my gaming rig, it is just a hobby for me to do sometimes.
Hi HumanitaryCoin & All  Wink

good day guys

see you later Grin Grin

What reports are you talking about? Everything seems fine to me, it's just the beginning. Projects only die when the developers give up on them. Some start slowly, some start with a bang. Either way, as long as the developer works hard and we all give support the project can't die just like that. Smiley
Activity: 182
First 500 followers on twitter will receive 5 HCN coin
Please message me your twitter name and your HCN addresses
twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/liaminit1
would not this be an unofficial airdrop?

I do not prohibit or encourage, but do it in moderation, if you are a supporter of the project and want to spread it, welcome, but if you are using the project for your own benefit, you are not welcome, we are a community and we must act as one, after all, blockchain is decentralized, there are no owners, everyone can join.

I'm not doing this for my own benifits I just like helping out the community. I support many crypto currencies and I want to start my own twitter and share new project. Im sorry if I did it the wrong way and you can remove the post I don't want people to get the wrong idea that I'm doing it for my own benifits
All right, I'll keep your post, I do not see any harm in it.

everyone is welcome, blockchain is this, decentralization, everyone can join (as long as it is to help the community  Grin)

Thanks.
Activity: 70
twitter

I do not prohibit or encourage, but do it in moderation, if you are a supporter of the project and want to spread it, welcome, but if you are using the project for your own benefit, you are not welcome, we are a community and we must act as one, after all, blockchain is decentralized, there are no owners, everyone can join.

I'm not doing this for my own benifits I just like helping out the community. I support many crypto currencies and I want to start my own twitter and share new project. Im sorry if I did it the wrong way and you can remove the post I don't want people to get the wrong idea that I'm doing it for my own benifits
Activity: 70
What report? And why would the coin die it has only just started.
Activity: 182
twitter

Pages:
Jump to: