Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] HumanitaryCoin | CPU Mining | No Pre-Mine | Asic-Resistant - page 6. (Read 26816 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Dev does not respond, it seems the exchange will not be... Sad
Activity: 131
Merit: 20
Hm.
I'm not sure about this. Bittrex dont list coins easy.
Maybe they will list it 7.15 pm..
 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
is there any possibility to be released on Bittrex?

sure, tomorrow at 7.01 pm
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
is there any possibility to be released on Bittrex?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
How about sharing at https://www.southxchange.com/
They work with Cryptonote.
Activity: 2
Help someone!  I turned on the first time my wallet on windows. passed the day and it does not synchronize

What should I do? there is no console in the wallet

block 1/1 ((

same problem  Sad
Me too
Activity: 2
Help someone!  I turned on the first time my wallet on windows. passed the day and it does not synchronize

block 1/1 ((

same problem  Sad
Activity: 247
Merit: 12

block 1/1 ((
Activity: 1
Activity: 118
Very good news ! I am very excited about the continuation of the project. Listed in the market is first good step
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Good news indeed, finally we may have an exchange for trading. I only signed up for Stocks.exchange today as well, another project took me there so I will be ready when the time comes. I hope you manage to secure further exchanges and make progress with the project itself in due course. Good luck dev.
Activity: 196
Dev,

Is there any update here on coin and exchange as well. we are waiting patiently.

Any news?
Pool made no single $ so far, and server costs... maybe I could free resources for something else lol.

The dev did say December, hope we get some good news by then. Any exchange would do for a start, even small ones like Coinsmarkets etc. I have not been mining for a while but I have just put my CPU to work on your pool again, for what it's worth lol. Just a single 6800k.
I already contacted CoinsMarkets but it seems they do not support the cryptonight algorithm, I'm waiting for the Stocks.exchange response, they seem to already support the algorithm.

Thanks.

This is great news Dev! Thank you for the hardwork
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dev,

Is there any update here on coin and exchange as well. we are waiting patiently.

Any news?
Pool made no single $ so far, and server costs... maybe I could free resources for something else lol.

The dev did say December, hope we get some good news by then. Any exchange would do for a start, even small ones like Coinsmarkets etc. I have not been mining for a while but I have just put my CPU to work on your pool again, for what it's worth lol. Just a single 6800k.
I already contacted CoinsMarkets but it seems they do not support the cryptonight algorithm, I'm waiting for the Stocks.exchange response, they seem to already support the algorithm.

Thanks.
Dev,

Any news?

until December we will have some news.

I am working on an update of the HumanitaryCoin core, currently in version 1.1.1, will be updated to version 2.1.2 (same bytecoin), in this will be corrected some bugs (implementation of block explore).

Thanks.
Dev,

Hi jbmustaq.

I have been contacting since October the stocks.exchange, they already listed Masari Coin, I believe they already support the cryptonight algorithm, I am waiting for response.

Thanks.
Activity: 31
Dev,

Any news?

I need any exchange and good price 🤣 I have near 200k HCN
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Dev,

Any news?

Activity: 796
Merit: 505
Dev,

Any news?
Activity: 445
Dev,

Activity: 31
Exchange its confirmed fro December?
Pages:
Jump to: