Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] HumanitaryCoin | CPU Mining | No Pre-Mine | Asic-Resistant - page 26. (Read 26818 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Hi, I set up a pool server

http://hcn.pool.cat/

It's not full tested, but I stay here for your feedback

Enjoy mining!  Grin

Throwing a few workstations at it for testing, maybe tomorrow I will pick up the speed.

Ah, now I know why I'm finding less blocks haha. I'll still fly solo for a little while longer Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
guy HCN windown Wallets?
I'm working hard to compile a wallet for Windows, when I'm ready, I'll advertise here in the forum and Twitter: https://twitter.com/humanitarycoin
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Enjoy mining!  Grin

Throwing a few workstations at it for testing, maybe tomorrow I will pick up the speed.

Enjoy mining!  Grin
WoW. Thank you very much for listing HCN in your Mining Pool.

was working hard on compiling a wallet for windows, so it took a long time to respond.
Activity: 346
Merit: 101
I know about problems with payments.
Can you reboot init.js with this parameters - "node init.js -module=payments" and write here an error?

Hey, another problem with payments  Undecided  log says

2017-09-27 03:08:20 Error with send_transaction RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":-4,"message":"MixIn count is too big"}

my config is:

"payments": {
        "enabled": true,
        "interval": 60,
        "maxAddresses": 50,
        "mixin": 1,
        "transferFee": 1000000,
        "minPayment": 100000000,
        "maxTransactionAmount": 500000000,
        "denomination": 100000000
    },

Do you know how to solve?? Thanks!!  Grin

I set:

"interval": 600,
     "mixin": 0,

Now payments works again,  Shocked
Can you reboot init.js with this parameters - "node init.js -module=payments" and write here an error?

Hey, another problem with payments  Undecided  log says

2017-09-27 03:08:20 Error with send_transaction RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":-4,"message":"MixIn count is too big"}

my config is:

"payments": {
        "enabled": true,
        "interval": 60,
        "maxAddresses": 50,
        "mixin": 1,
        "transferFee": 1000000,
        "minPayment": 100000000,
        "maxTransactionAmount": 500000000,
    },

Do you know how to solve?? Thanks!!  Grin
Activity: 230
anyone have the confi file that they can share ?

Hey,  Grin thanks for you answer, I think that the only problem is that I made payments each 10 minutes, but HCN blockchain takes about 60 minutes to confirm transaction and make pool wallet balance available,

I think that now works fine!!

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Enjoy mining!  Grin

I have problems with payments

2017-09-27 00:29:07 Error with send_transaction RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":-4,"message":"The destination is empty"}
2017-09-27 00:29:07 Payments failed to send to {"amount":0,"address":"HaAsuC7**************************************************************************NdND"}

I checked pool wallet with walletGUI and I have

Balance 0.00  HCN
Unconfirmed 2,392.38737869 HCN
Total: 2,392.38737869 HCN

I need to wait more time??

Also I configured this coin settings in pool server

"symbol":"HCN",
"coinUnits":100000000,
"coinDifficultyTarget": 60,

"payments":{
"transferFee":1000000,
"minPayment":10000000,
}

Some want check if this is ok??

Enjoy mining!  Grin

I have problems with payments

2017-09-27 00:29:07 Error with send_transaction RPC request to wallet daemon {"code":-4,"message":"The destination is empty"}
2017-09-27 00:29:07 Payments failed to send to {"amount":0,"address":"HaAsuC7**************************************************************************NdND"}

Enjoy mining!  Grin
0% Pre-Mine and Pre-sale, how it's possible? Already mined alone?
yes, I am mining alone because the difficulty is less, but even so I get few coins, unlike a pre-mining where the developer gets millions of coins.

We decided to do this because pre-mining is seen as a possible scam and this we do not want for our project.

that's called premining
in terms of cryptocurrency, pre mine is when a dev uses genesis block reward, this to get millions of coins in the short term (usually weeks, sometimes takes longer), search in the google the term genesis block reward.
i like the no ico no premine aspect. do you have someone for EU pool already? i would volunteer
okay. Thanks for the initiative, we need listed HCN in a mining pool, if you do that we will reward for the initiative.
new algo cryptonight, but like xmr for algo cryptonight
I want mining HumanitaryCoin if more profitable than xmr
waiting update for next info
nothing is impossible, I am willing to work hard to make it happen, there is a lot of work to be done.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
0% Pre-Mine and Pre-sale, how it's possible? Already mined alone?
yes, I am mining alone because the difficulty is less, but even so I get few coins, unlike a pre-mining where the developer gets millions of coins.

We decided to do this because pre-mining is seen as a possible scam and this we do not want for our project.

that's called premining
This coin sounds like it has a good cause.  Maybe an airdrop would be a good idea to help spread the word if its possible without the premine.
airdrop is not a bad idea, I will evaluate this possibility because in doing so, people who have received HCN will promote it automatically in view that if the currency enters an exchange, it can be negotiated.

Thanks for letting us know about this possibility.
I always back up my wallets, just not this one yet, to my peril.

When it asked me to name my wallet it had the example 'wallet.bin' so I just copied that. It's Jay.wallet this time around. I doubt I'll be able to mine as many coins as before because the difficulty is up and it's longer between blocks. I'll keep supporting the project though.

Thanks for the help and advice. I'll try to be more careful.
This has never happened to me, but it should be frustrating.

keep mining that you will recover the amount of coins, for now the mining is only per CPU, but soon this will change, HCN will be listed in a mining pool and the difficulty will gradually increase.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
i like the no ico no premine aspect. do you have someone for EU pool already? i would volunteer
Pages:
Jump to: