Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] HumanitaryCoin | CPU Mining | No Pre-Mine | Asic-Resistant - page 29. (Read 26818 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
When I try to run ./humanitarycoind , I get this:
Code:
./humanitarycoind: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.58.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Help.
is missing some dependencies, so it presents this error, if you run Ubuntu 16.04 use the command below:
wget http://www.humanitarycoin.org/install-dependencies.sh
bash install-dependencies.sh

for other unix operating systems, download and install (apt-get install) the dependencies below:

build-essential, python-dev, gcc-4.9, g++-4.9, cmake, libboost1.58-all-dev, librocksdb-dev
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Until you release a windows mining wallet, you are keeping the majority of people from mining here.

I have an ubuntu 1604 VM for compiling and running cryptonight coins.

kikiyai, you are missing some dependencies. Try to find a guide that shows compiling cryptonight coins under ubuntu 1604. They will mention all the dependencies you need, and it will also solve this problem when running it.

Unfortunately if you don't use this distribution the guides may not work
premine is not bad. just don't premine to much. we known dev need money to develop coin but you dont need to do like this. Cheesy btw Hope I can mine some coin
I understand, the difficulty is rising, I keep getting some coins, but not like before, that's a good sign, it means that the number of miners is increasing  Grin.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
premine is not bad. just don't premine to much. we known dev need money to develop coin but you dont need to do like this. Cheesy btw Hope I can mine some coin
Have you downloaded the wallet and fixed the issues of mining ?  
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
0% Pre-Mine and Pre-sale, how it's possible? Already mined alone?

Sorry to say, but this means it is pre-mined, no wallet available from the start only dev can mine
This sounds  a new way pre-mine the coin. DEV is a cute guy! Grin
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
New: Gui Wallet for Linux (coming soon for Windows)

Download:
http://www.humanitarycoin.org/humanitarycoin-walletgui.zip
God, another cryptonote coin, hundreds of them are created recently. And none of them is listed on exchange, wait and see.
HCN is recent, we are already looking for some exchanges and mining pool, everything starts from scratch.
Activity: 294
God, another cryptonote coin, hundreds of them are created recently. And none of them is listed on exchange, wait and see.
any bounty or aidrop dev
iam not understand you write about no pre-mine
but you open ico selling, this now pre-sale
Some did not understand, I canceled the pre-sale because some may think I was using pre-mining (genesis block reward) , I decided to cancel the pre-sale and the available daemon+wallet so everyone can download and start mining.

The pre-sale I was doing was to get funds for the maintenance of the project, if I did not sell anything, the daemon + wallet (linux) would be released anyway so everyone can download.

the pre-sale has been canceled, this sale is only for those who want to finance the development project, this is at the discretion of each.

Daemon+wallet (linux) avaliable for Download:
http://www.humanitarycoin.org/daemon+wallet.zip
Just another coin with no innovation. What does your coin offer better than any other cryptonight say monero.
each CryptoCurrency has its script defined, many will have the same algorithm but with very different missions, some are created only for eviction and thus profit, but the HCN is different, we do not have pre-mining, which shows that we are not only looking for eviction of coins as soon as it is listed in an exchange, we do not use the humanitarian cause to make a profit, I am particularly tired of seeing this world decaying, a good part of the cryptocurrency has no humanitarian mission, the bitcoin that has a billions dollar capital has none mission of this type, other cryptocurrency does not.

We are putting together a road map so that in the future, people will use HCN to donate, humanitarian aid where disaster strike, rather than often giving people a money (sometimes they do not know where or with whom to do it)give  HCN for a humanitarian aid organization, that organization will exchange HCN for fiduciary currency and so can easily be concerned only with helping the needy, decentralized humanitarian aid.

we can use HCN for everything, mainly for humanitarian aid.
Activity: 307
Merit: 107
Binance #Smart World Global Token
any bounty or aidrop dev
iam not understand you write about no pre-mine
but you open ico selling, this now pre-sale
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Just another coin with no innovation. What does your coin offer better than any other cryptonight say monero.
this feels and looks and smells like a MickGeez bullshit trash coin!
thanks for your opinion, now sit back and watch HCN grow up.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
this feels and looks and smells like a MickGeez bullshit trash coin!
can we get the confi file info & seed node
so ppl on windows can mine using forknoted
check in github:
https://github.com/humanitarycoin

if you need anything else, just ask.
Thanks.
I think you should have planned the ANN better.

I'd say at least linux and windows wallet and at least one mining pool.

At present some Linux people are already mining whereas Windows users are at a clear disadvantage.

Why the hurry? It doesn't benefit to the project.
I like the idea that people see the growth of the project, the HCN will be listed in a mining pool very soon (I believe a few days), the Windows wallet has to compile and takes time if someone can make a wallet before, I give you a reward.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
I think you should have planned the ANN better.

I'd say at least linux and windows wallet and at least one mining pool.

At present some Linux people are already mining whereas Windows users are at a clear disadvantage.

Why the hurry? It doesn't benefit to the project.
Activity: 230
can the github be add to the OP
Pages:
Jump to: