Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] HumanitaryCoin | CPU Mining | No Pre-Mine | Asic-Resistant - page 28. (Read 26818 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
When I try to run ./humanitarycoind , I get this:
Code:
./humanitarycoind: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.58.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Help.
is missing some dependencies, so it presents this error, if you run Ubuntu 16.04 use the command below:
wget http://www.humanitarycoin.org/install-dependencies.sh
bash install-dependencies.sh

for other unix operating systems, download and install (apt-get install) the dependencies below:

build-essential, python-dev, gcc-4.9, g++-4.9, cmake, libboost1.58-all-dev, librocksdb-dev

I am using Ubuntu 17.04, help again? I can't install libbost1.58-all-dev because it says Repository not found.
to start a wallet, we recommend using Ubuntu 16.04 or 14.04 as it is easier.

start the wallet in Ubuntu 17.04, install this dependency:
https://www.ubuntuupdates.org/package/core/zesty/universe/base/libboost-all-dev

if still continue giving the error of lack of dependency, search google for tutorials aiming at Ubuntu 17.04

I just made a VM on my main computer with Ubuntu 16.04 instead, and it works now. Thanks for the Help!
When you need it again, ask for help, we will be happy to help you.
How many developers are working on HumanitaryCoin?
currently only 2 dev, for a start it's good Cheesy .
Is there an official Slack or Discord channel I can join for the latest info? Thank you.
not for now, but we'll do it soon, i give support if anyone does it first.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Is there an official Slack or Discord channel I can join for the latest info? Thank you.
When I try to run ./humanitarycoind , I get this:
Code:
./humanitarycoind: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.58.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Help.
is missing some dependencies, so it presents this error, if you run Ubuntu 16.04 use the command below:
wget http://www.humanitarycoin.org/install-dependencies.sh
bash install-dependencies.sh

for other unix operating systems, download and install (apt-get install) the dependencies below:

build-essential, python-dev, gcc-4.9, g++-4.9, cmake, libboost1.58-all-dev, librocksdb-dev

I am using Ubuntu 17.04, help again? I can't install libbost1.58-all-dev because it says Repository not found.
to start a wallet, we recommend using Ubuntu 16.04 or 14.04 as it is easier.

start the wallet in Ubuntu 17.04, install this dependency:
https://www.ubuntuupdates.org/package/core/zesty/universe/base/libboost-all-dev

if still continue giving the error of lack of dependency, search google for tutorials aiming at Ubuntu 17.04
update: I will not continue to work on the pool. Without a normal RPC wallet and distinct parameters, this takes too much time.
okay, no problem, I'm already getting in contact with some mining pool for HCN list, I believe that in the next few days I already have at least one mining pool available.
can anybody please let me know the steps on how to start or configure gui wallet in windows 7.
At the moment, I am trying to compile a wallet for Windows, but as I am doing this through the Windows operating system, this is giving some errors (compiling in Windows is awful), I will try to compile in the linux.

If anyone can help make wallet for windows, I will give reward as a form of gratitude.
I love that it's CPU only at the moment, kinda wish it would stay that way. Setup via Windows 10 bash, easier than messing around with a vm. Bash is already a part of windows. I wish you every success with this project moving forward.
The CPU at the beginning is good for everyone to do mining and get some coins, the cryptonight algorithm is resistant at ASIC, so we will not have extremely high difficulty problems, I believe everyone could do CPU mining for a long time.
Thanks for letting us know.

This error must have occurred at dawn when I edited the website, the drowsiness was strong.
Pool in progress.
There is some problems with rpc-commands in pool wallet. Now try to use forknote wallet with config file from git.
Thanks for your support.

As soon as the mining pool is ready, just let us know, we will give you a reward for the support.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
update: I will not continue to work on the pool. Without a normal RPC wallet and distinct parameters, this takes too much time.
Activity: 230
Only Windows wallet available?

there's no windows wallet

New: Gui Wallet for Linux (coming soon for Windows)

Activity: 445
can anybody please let me know the steps on how to start or configure gui wallet in windows 7.
I love that it's CPU only at the moment, kinda wish it would stay that way. Setup via Windows 10 bash, easier than messing around with a vm. Bash is already a part of windows. I wish you every success with this project moving forward.
Activity: 230
Pool in progress.
There is some problems with rpc-commands in pool wallet. Now try to use forknote wallet with config file from git.

what are the setting in the config file of forknote wallet you are trying ?
im getting cant connect to any seed
Shitcoin.
Avoid.

You could say that about 99% of every coin here. In fact, there is no point even registering here if you feel that way. This coin has a purpose at least and it's a kind hearted one. Not a greedy get rich quick attempt like most of the ICO coins I see launched every day, that just clone bitcoin as another shopping currency. Seems good to me.

I'll support anything I feel does some good, or at least attempts to do good. There is more to blockchain technology than just making money!
eeX
Activity: 961
Merit: 500
Soldo.IN [SLD]
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Pool in progress.
Until you release a windows mining wallet, you are keeping the majority of people from mining here.

I have an ubuntu 1604 VM for compiling and running cryptonight coins.

kikiyai, you are missing some dependencies. Try to find a guide that shows compiling cryptonight coins under ubuntu 1604. They will mention all the dependencies you need, and it will also solve this problem when running it.

Unfortunately if you don't use this distribution the guides may not work
yes, for those who use windows, can use a virtual machine to emulate linux and thus can do the mining, this while HCN is not listed in a mining pool, the windows wallet is already in development.
Pages:
Jump to: