Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO]FXC Fexchange - Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange / Masternode - page 11. (Read 9253 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 2
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Please tell me how to get this coin.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
I can minning with AMD RX470? give me config for sgminer please?
Thanks all!
Activity: 32
Code:
ccminer -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://eu1.altminer.net:1103 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=FXC
Activity: 154
Please pay the miners of first chain.  3800 blocks were dug before relaunch.  This is 3800 * 25 = 95,000 coins.  You have a premine of over 1 million, and you will make a TON of coins from your masternodes because no one else will have masternodes for a long time.  So you can afford to PAY YOUR EARLY SUPPORTERS.  Please.  We spent time and energy mining to support your chain.

At least pay every early miner UP TO 2500 coins.  This way, if one miner took more than 100 blocks, and got 2000+ blocks, you only need to pay 2500 coins.
Activity: 25
Devs fucked up difficulty. It need to changes after each block not after 30 as it is now.

Seems to be fixed
Activity: 478
New pool

Ports:

GPU:          3577
Nicehash:   3578
Low diff:     3579

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
3500 blocks in 1 hour. Lips sealed

Too many people digging, that is the disadvantage for the later. We decided to restart the block and run the Explorer again within 1 hour

What about those that found blocks on original chain?  You will compensate on the new chain for their time and effort, the early adopters and believers of your technology?  You should pay out anything below block 3500 to those who send you wallet file of old chain.
We are thankful for the early participation of some members. But that over-development can be a problem. That may be due to an error in the FXC coin construction. We want to see it grow normally
And we do not want the community to think that the members of the development team have deliberately excavated so much when the new FXC coin was created.
Please understand us. If you are us, I believe you will do just like us

We understand there is error you can't control and we don't blame you.  But you must pay us the coins we mined.  It's a simple request: if I have 50 coin on old chain, give me 50 coin on new chain.  This shows you take responsibility for your development.  Otherwise you just develop and dump with no care.
Activity: 36
3500 blocks in 1 hour. Lips sealed

Too many people digging, that is the disadvantage for the later. We decided to restart the block and run the Explorer again within 1 hour

What about those that found blocks on original chain?  You will compensate on the new chain for their time and effort, the early adopters and believers of your technology?  You should pay out anything below block 3500 to those who send you wallet file of old chain.
We are thankful for the early participation of some members. But that over-development can be a problem. That may be due to an error in the FXC coin construction. We want to see it grow normally
And we do not want the community to think that the members of the development team have deliberately excavated so much when the new FXC coin was created.
Please understand us. If you are us, I believe you will do just like us
Wallet dont sync, node ?
Activity: 478
Dev, have you fixed coin?
Activity: 87
Translation of Russian language https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2809584.new#new

FqbkAZNaF4jAt7xeSgBGoUzfWZhujsBfYW  Smiley

Google Translated. You're asking for a bounty for being able to copy and paste into an online translator?

DEV, if this is true, please don't reward Google translate.  And please compensate early miners from first chain.

And miners from second chain, and probably 3rd chain aswell.
Activity: 36
Team members? And how can we buy tokens for master nodes?
Thank you for your interest. But we will not sell any mastternode
Activity: 25
How do I make the wallet?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Translation of Russian language https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2809584.new#new

Google Translated. You're asking for a bounty for being able to copy and paste into an online translator?

DEV, if this is true, please don't reward Google translate.  And please compensate early miners from first chain.
Activity: 82

Activity: 82
This is a joke of a launch.

Yeah, and it'll stay that way until the dev realises that hoarding 1 million coins while handing out fractions of breadcrumbs is not the way to build a community.
Activity: 57
when will the link to a normal wallet? To not collect by pieces
Pages:
Jump to: