Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO ICO]FXC Fexchange - Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange / Masternode - page 12. (Read 9253 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
And where now you can find a working wallet
Activity: 22
This is a joke of a launch.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Team members? And how can we buy tokens for master nodes?
Activity: 178
Activity: 95
and then?3500 block again?and restart the block again?!dev,you are cheater?
Activity: 87
Diff seemed low before, now it's complete overkill. Diff 1024.00 at block 11!?

last chain was 3500 blocks in 1 hour, but now it's more like 2 blocks per hour? Huh Who's gonna bother wasting their electricity on this joke of a coin? That blocktime is longer than Bitcoin Huh

You can't dump your 1 million premine at $100/each unless you make it near impossible to mine though, right?  Roll Eyes

lol dude, how many times will you edit your post, every block ?  Grin

An edit every 30 minutes is not much of a hassle haha Grin
Hahaha  Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

last chain was 3500 blocks in 1 hour, but now it's more like 2 blocks per hour? Huh Who's gonna bother wasting their electricity on this joke of a coin? That blocktime is longer than Bitcoin Huh

You can't dump your 1 million premine at $100/each unless you make it near impossible to mine though, right?  Roll Eyes

lol dude, how many times will you edit your post, every block ?  Grin

An edit every 30 minutes is not much of a hassle haha Grin
Activity: 154
3500 blocks in 1 hour. Lips sealed

Too many people digging, that is the disadvantage for the later. We decided to restart the block and run the Explorer again within 1 hour

What about those that found blocks on original chain?  You will compensate on the new chain for their time and effort, the early adopters and believers of your technology?  You should pay out anything below block 3500 to those who send you wallet file of old chain.

yes, I have the same opinion, devs should compensate

+1, please compensate those on first chain.

lol dude, how many times will you edit your post, every block ?  Grin
Activity: 658
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
Hindi (india) translation reserved
german translation reserved

last chain was 3500 blocks in 1 hour, but now it's more like 2 blocks per hour? Huh Who's gonna bother wasting their electricity on this joke of a coin? That blocktime is longer than Bitcoin

Activity: 4
Russian language reserve
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Just want to echo what my fellow miners are saying. Devs I hope you understand that our mining time is precious. We use it to choose which coins to support. It's not just about setting up GPUs (which are valuable, expensive, and represent big investments on our part)...its troubleshooting problems, moving the block chain forwards when it appeared to stop, working with pool operators to get pools running...etc.

I hope you won't penalize us for being your very first fans.
Activity: 201
Thai translation reserved. Smiley
Activity: 266

Too many people digging, that is the disadvantage for the later. We decided to restart the block and run the Explorer again within 1 hour

What about those that found blocks on original chain?  You will compensate on the new chain for their time and effort, the early adopters and believers of your technology?  You should pay out anything below block 3500 to those who send you wallet file of old chain.

Devs absolutely must compensate if the project is to be taken seriously.  It's okay to relaunch if there's a problem, but you cannot penalize early adopters.  Even if one person got 100 blocks, they should be paid.  Ask for their private key, verify their balance on old chain up to block 3500, and pay them.

Pay it out of devs premine to show they take responsibility for errors, and show they are committed to project.
Activity: 96

What on earth?

Devs hoarding massive premines, then turning around and screaming "RELAUNCH" when people get a few more coins than the dev would've liked...?

If you truly want to prevent "disadvantage for later", you should REMOVE the premine and just mine the coins like everyone else.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: