Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO-PREMINE][QuarryMN][EtherGEM] An ethereum network with a different view - page 2. (Read 38647 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387
Ukrainians will resist
Yes, thanks, everything is ok.
I launched the service node and check the rewards using the explorer.
The price has increased in recent days, which is already encouraging.
I have been with this project for over 3 years.
I believe in the further advancement of the project.
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
explorer.egem.io The block explorer has been unavailable for several days.
In discord it is impossible to write in any channel, the project has a strange position.
I would like to know the news about the project, its roadmap from the developers, if they are here, of course.

Hi,

EGEM community member here

https://blockscout.egem.io/ is the new explorer design

In discord you will need to register. Instructions are given to you when you enter the discord. This is to stop the copious amounts of spam that many of our community previously recieved.

Once you have passed the discord verification the team will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding EGEM as well as current and future development

I hope this helps you Smiley

yeah the new block explorer is blockscout.egem.io ...I like the explorer.egem.io myself also, but it went down ...and we did fully advertise the new blockscout to coincide with the launch of projects like rubyswap -> the hottest new defi space check it out. If discord isn't working for you, BTW, there is always an avenue to post direct to discord by visiting either of the telegram chats for EGEM (posts to main channel in discord) and RUBYSWAP (posts to ruby channel). Thanks for your support and sorry for the old explorer being down. Keep mining up them gems. And don't forget to get into some ruby farming as its paying pretty good right now and swaps over on pancake against TUSD. It also brought a truly liquid TUSD onto the EGEM chain. We have defi now so don't forget to be on the lookout for WEGEM out there on the other exchanges.

https://t.me/egemofficial <=== EGEM telegram group
https://t.me/RubySwap <===RUBYSWAP telegram group
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
In discord it is impossible to write in any channel, the project has a strange position.
I would like to know the news about the project, its roadmap from the developers, if they are here, of course.

Hi,

EGEM community member here

https://blockscout.egem.io/ is the new explorer design

In discord you will need to register. Instructions are given to you when you enter the discord. This is to stop the copious amounts of spam that many of our community previously recieved.

Once you have passed the discord verification the team will be happy to answer any questions you have regarding EGEM as well as current and future development

I hope this helps you Smiley

legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
With the launch of Ruby Swap, and Sapphire (coming soon), now is the time to get listed on more mainstream exchanges!

Please give the team a hand and sign this petition. Thanks!

https://www.change.org/p/kindly-request-of-robinhood-to-list-ethergem-egem-coin
Activity: 4
Kicking a test Nvidia 170HX rig at this for a bit.
Digipools looks to be a great pool.  Cool
legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Can't wait for rubyswap to release on Friday. Really good project that's been years in the making.
Could you elaborate on this event in more detail?  What will it bring for ethergem? 
This is the first time I hear about him, anyway, good news is needed for this project.
Activity: 1
Can't wait for rubyswap to release on Friday. Really good project that's been years in the making.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
Launched a tier-1 node. 2 days have passed, auto payment is 3 coins, there are more than 4 coins on the Node Credits, but there are no payments.
Tell me what's the matter?

Did  you get a reply to your question yet?? Or has is issue resolved?
Activity: 62
👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

legendary
Ukrainians will resist
Launched a tier-1 node. 2 days have passed, auto payment is 3 coins, there are more than 4 coins on the Node Credits, but there are no payments.
Tell me what's the matter?
Activity: 146
It looks like the price for EGEM has been pretty good over the several weeks, even with the dips in BTC in recent weeks (though now BTC has bounced back). It's good to see Smiley.
The price action for EGEM has been fantastic over the last few weeks. Things really do seem to heating up for EGEM with all this progress with SFRX DEX too.
EGEM has now moved onto Era 3 as of block 7,500,000. Block rewards have halved to 1 egem per block but node rewards remain at 0.5 egem per block. Great to see the blockchain move onto the next Era successfully Smiley.
Sorry I need to correct myself, it turns out that the Node rewards were also supposed to halve too to 0.25 egem per block. Sorry about the wrong information.
Progress still continues for EGEM and Sapphire Smiley
EGEM has now moved onto Era 3 as of block 7,500,000. Block rewards have halved to 1 egem per block but node rewards remain at 0.5 egem per block. Great to see the blockchain move onto the next Era successfully Smiley.
The EGEM team are still at it and still testing out the Sapphire subchain and it appears they have made more progress. While progress may be slow, things look to be going well Smiley. The Letshodl contract appears to be running smoothly too
The team are still testing the Sapphire subchain and it seems that testing is going smoothly so far. Can't wait to see when things are finally released.
Things are progressing for Sapphire chain - looking at Discord there has been further testing of the chain and it has been running well so far with a few issues found here and there. All this progress looks promising and hopefully things will be ready eventually.

Find more at https://discord.egem.io/.
Good morning citizens of EGEM.
Everyone needs to check out this ulta low MC gem 💎💎
$EGEM #EGEM.

What other projects have 5 second BTC cross chain swaps?

"we're getting a lot closer - today was a great day of testing and notice I said "day" and not like "session". we started up miners this morning and let them run for hours at a stretch same chain all the time and it was always in sync."
-From our wonderful Devs

That's great to hear that the testing is going well for #EGEM #SFRX. Although all this testing is taking more time, it's better that #SFRX is working properly before it is released Smiley.
Activity: 8
Good morning citizens of EGEM.
Everyone needs to check out this ulta low MC gem 💎💎
$EGEM #EGEM.

What other projects have 5 second BTC cross chain swaps?

"we're getting a lot closer - today was a great day of testing and notice I said "day" and not like "session". we started up miners this morning and let them run for hours at a stretch same chain all the time and it was always in sync."
-From our wonderful Devs
Pages:
Jump to: