Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO-PREMINE][QuarryMN][EtherGEM] An ethereum network with a different view - page 6. (Read 38649 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4832535.new#new

The main developer of Kodiak stopped working on the coin shortly after listing on the Stex exchange. Let everyone decide for himself why this happened ... Who this Kodiak is is unclear, the bitcointalk account is made only for posts in this thread, so there are options ...
There is one developer who has never written in this thread, but is known for other coins. This is osoese (bitcointalk, twitter). He is involved in the development of several coins (EGEM, SFRX, ELLA, LMO, XBI, maybe more ...), I think we should demand an answer from him and remind about responsibility to users.
And wasn’t the LMO originally conceived as a scam to finance other projects (perhaps even more scam))) Huh
In any case, osoese said he would continue work on the LMO. Smiley

The main developer of Kodiak stopped working on the coin shortly after listing on the Stex exchange. Let everyone decide for himself why this happened ... Who this Kodiak is is unclear, the bitcointalk account is made only for posts in this thread, so there are options ...
There is one developer who has never written in this thread, but is known for other coins. This is osoese (bitcointalk, twitter). He is involved in the development of several coins (EGEM, SFRX, ELLA, LMO, XBI, maybe more ...), I think we should demand an answer from him and remind about responsibility to users.
And wasn’t the LMO originally conceived as a scam to finance other projects (perhaps even more scam))) Huh

Kodiak listed me as a dev without my original permission and I never did anything on the core of LMO. I have publicly stated this on twitter and ended up with a new discord for kodiak broken community. Your problems are with kodiak and not me. I also proved that the game I worked on for LMO (which was what I said I built for the coin in the dev area) worked and there is a video of it. I offered other devs to take over that project and work on it as I have time. Bottom line, I don't work for you and I did not pump the LMO shitcoin. In fact I have done everything I can to pick up the pieces for a community that trusted another (since you brought up the shitcoin ELLA) anonymous dev without knowing anything about him or the coin - I'm talking about kodiak. That falls under DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH DYOR and it is your responsibility not mine. So please don't show up on my other projects and post stuff demanding answers because they are in your mirror at home. You are welcome to come to the new LMO discord and compile the code and run your LMO and if you are successful in getting it up and running I can even get you the dev premine because unlike you I did do a little of my own research. I have contact with kodiak who is not a bad guy but hes just a college kid who got overwhelmed by apparently a bunch of pnd characters on that college project coin (LMO). Here is the new discord link for LMO https://discord.gg/kaXkRZA don't worry in advance - I probably wont be responding to much when you ask me about it other than what I said above. The reason is that SAPPHIRE is my publicly advertised baby and pet project and wher I spend my time.

now for those of you who are here to talk about sapphire here is the link to the EGEM discord:https://discord.gg/bQXDtUU and this is where you can find me working away on this chain

I have replied to your attempted slander of my profile on the sapphire ANN

This is not LMO and you have no idea what you are talking about. Please do not post on EGEM of SFRX again about it. I have always ben open and honest with the community on my various projects and work as above explains. We are not in the habit of banning people on EGEM and SFRX but Im not going to have an LMO hate campaign going on over here as its unrelated.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10

Ignore this very uninformed person.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0

Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Cannot wait to see the new updates on the bot commands. The chat between Telegram and Discord is looking great.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
The team is working on an update on progress.. stay tuned
Activity: 62
👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324
Activity: 58
How is EGem different than ethereum apart from few basic changes.
I want to know what exactly do you plan to achieve.

If its just about speed then there are a lot of other networks like EOS, Tron which can achieve the same.
If its just about a different skin of Ether then it makes no sense.
Ethereum also has a list of plans to make a move towards POS, along with addressing the scalability issue. If they are successful then there wont be any need for EGem.

Just curious about why are people supporting this project.
Looks like a lot of shilling going on in twitter for the same.

Ethereum, EOS, and Tron were all ICO's, which did not have a fairly distributed mine. Unless these were somehow not premined for sale. So when Ethererum goes POS, who is going to be major staking on that network? Fairly disbursed in the long run seems better to me. And there is a high chance ASIC's cant do POW on EGEM right now. Which means in the first era of mining its a pretty level playing field for GPU's to get block rewards.

EGEM does move quick. Also has a separate sidechain they are working on to work with the main blockchain. Hopefully some devs will come in here to explain that part.
Without premine, without ICO, sounds good, but not enough to replace ETH.

It is the beginning! Egem coin only one year old.
Of course it's only beginning. Good reasons to join, the sooner the more possible profit.
minerpool might be on wrong chain with more than just egem. Everyone check your miners and get onto devpool or protonmine or one of the other pools.

Also EGEM block halving is in about 5 days.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
minerpool is on the wrong chain (old wallet), move your miners if you are still on that.

Not paying! 11000 egem lost!!!

It was alredy said some time ago to stop mining on that pool. Plp should have listened and check more often what devs are saying.
Activity: 86
YES, Minerpool.net is not actual node version, sidechain, miners lost of all coin on this pool.
Activity: 295
minerpool is on the wrong chain (old wallet), move your miners if you are still on that.

Not paying! 11000 egem lost!!!
Activity: 197
Merit: 23
Same here, being able to see some of the test images and hear some back story from the team.. i am super stoked about whats to come for EGEM!

I think egem is taking over my #1 for a perfect GEM

Here are some Highlights coming to EGEM really soon!
- New website made by a few in the community.
- Block halving as part of our monetary policy @ block 2,500,001.
- SFRX testnet is "REALLY" close to public testing.
- More progress towards EGEM monsters.
- VLDY has a new UI for the token voting in the works that some of the internal team has seen and is quite nice!
- We are par for course for our internal roadmap and things are only slightly behind but progress is always being done daily.
- Thank you everyone for the continued support.

great, can't wait to test 5 second BTC transfer.
Activity: 148
- VLDY has a new UI for the token voting in the works that some of the internal team has seen and is quite nice!
- We are par for course for our internal roadmap and things are only slightly behind but progress is always being done daily.

great, can't wait to test 5 second BTC transfer.
Activity: 58
Our partner Validity!

Let's hype it up , appreciate any RT's https://twitter.com/ValidityCrypto/status/1116685107719475200
Just liked and retweeted. Let it be hype.
Pages:
Jump to: