Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NO-PREMINE][QuarryMN][EtherGEM] An ethereum network with a different view - page 4. (Read 38649 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1
Hi

Can I mine it with GTX 1060 3GB ?

Thanks

Yes you absolutely can
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi

Can I mine it with GTX 1060 3GB ?

Thanks
We are running a competition for anyone in the community to take part

Prize is currently 1000 egem, although this could increase

Further details are on Discord in the #giveaways channel

https://discord.gg/9Bs57YY
Love the project and what you're doing - i just had a couple fo questions if you dont mind Smiley
1) Is there an ETA on the whitepaper?

2) As an investor im worried about inflation surrounding the token - currently with no Max supply and more opportunities to mine and Masternode tokens with the release SpN - how do you plan to control inevitable inflation that might arise in the future?

3) An online source (https://www.coincalculators.io/coin/ethergem) states that the block reward for each mined block is 2 tokens (every 13s) is this estimate correct? Just want to get an idea of daily emissions of the token Smiley

4) Are there any future plans to implement a form of staking?

Thanks team and i look forward to your response!

I can help with this even though I'm not part of the core team, I've been around a while:

1. The updated Whitepaper is forthcoming, there is one already but it does require updating along with the roadmap as there is alot of new tech being developed which will be standard within the Egem and SFRX systems as standard.

2. There is inflation, however Ethergem went though a halving a couple of months before BTC. The reward reduction is done in ERAs. See my answer to 3 as well

3. This is about right, as mentioned before Ethergem went through a halving just before BTC. The block reward is 3 which is split into the mining reward and a smaller reward for node stakers.

Here is a chart to explain the breakdown of block rewards for different ERAs:

We are currently on ERA 2

4. There is already Staking available, they call them Quarrynodes. There are two tiers:
Tier 1 - 10,000 Egem collateral
Tier 2 - 30,000 Egem collateral

You must run a T1 node in order to run a T2 node. Setup is as easy as registering with the bot on discord, setting up an ubuntu VPS and running a script. Payouts are every 15 minutes. Information on setting up a node is here: https://wiki.egem.io/qnsetup. You can run up to 10 T2 nodes simultaneously per wallet atm with plans to increase that.
The Nodes are integrated with the bot on discord for payouts.

For more info you can look at the Ethergem WIKI:
https://wiki.egem.io/
Activity: 1
Love the project and what you're doing - i just had a couple fo questions if you dont mind Smiley
1) Is there an ETA on the whitepaper?

2) As an investor im worried about inflation surrounding the token - currently with no Max supply and more opportunities to mine and Masternode tokens with the release SpN - how do you plan to control inevitable inflation that might arise in the future?

3) An online source (https://www.coincalculators.io/coin/ethergem) states that the block reward for each mined block is 2 tokens (every 13s) is this estimate correct? Just want to get an idea of daily emissions of the token Smiley

4) Are there any future plans to implement a form of staking?

Thanks team and i look forward to your response!
Following on from my previous post, just so people are aware:

The team have been doing regular giveaways on the weekends and have just announced their next one and it's big

https://twitter.com/ETHERGEMCOIN/status/1258828568538361856

They also do tips/rains regularly using their dev funds on their discord. The community is great and the guys really care about the project which is more than can be said for most of those that where here a couple of years ago
This is one of the most under-rated coins out there. They have been going for over 2 years and development is still very active with regular updates on the discord, community engagement with giveaways etc. I've seen some pretty exciting stuff on the discord in terms of what they are working on as well
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

You can mine EtherGem at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch mining by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
 EthDcrMiner64.exe -di 01 -allpools 1 -platform 2 -mport - -epool ethash.mine.zergpool.com:9999 -ewal  -epsw c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
 EthDcrMiner64.exe -di 01 -allpools 1 -platform 2 -mport - -epool ethash.mine.zergpool.com:9999 -ewal  -epsw c=EGEM,mc=EGEM

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
 EthDcrMiner64.exe -di 01 -allpools 1 -platform 2 -mport - -epool ethash.mine.zergpool.com:9999 -ewal  -epsw c=BTC,mc=EGEM

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, DOGE or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
Activity: 146
RIPPP?Huh??

No, not RIPPP at all. The EGEM team have been busy at work developing the mobile wallet for EGEM. Seeing the consistent progress of the wallet, with updates every day to few days, on Discord is pretty cool to see.

Also which may be of interest was that EGEM was recently featured on the mineyourbiz podcast a few days ago where the developers chat with the podcast about EGEM and its developments - check out the 2 episodes, though they are pretty long episodes though! Here's the link to the podcast -> https://anchor.fm/mineyourbiz
Activity: 83
Activity: 146
It's great to see some progress with the development of the transactions of BTC via the EGEM network. One step closer to team achieving their goals. Can't wait to see how Sapphire will turn out too.

Despite all the setbacks, one of the reason I like the EGEM team is the fact they have still stuck it out to progress with EGEM and not abandon the project. Let's hope the progress will continue!
Activity: 107
i have been following egem since the beginning, they have a solid team and consistent rollout with new technology. current price does not reflect what real egem is. i like how the egem wallet able to control egem and btc addresses and able to make transactions.

check out the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9M_RM0Jhbw
Activity: 9
Check out whats being developed.
Frequent updates made on our Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZIw0AWMZPSbgLfjNNMS_6g

I see. Egem stake pool and Egem Purity Net. The latter is just ur regular Supernet Grandulator, a Gland which disperses gems, similar to ethereums gas, for it to be used as a replacement for transaction fees. Gem dust accumulates in mem pool and is eventually supplied to supernode which has it burnt to reduce dust load on other nodes. I might of left some minor details though. Feel free to append more info to this post.

I don't see the connection with what you quoted and your reaction, can you elaborate what you are trying to tell?
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
Frequent updates made on our Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZIw0AWMZPSbgLfjNNMS_6g

I see. Egem stake pool and Egem Purity Net. The latter is just ur regular Supernet Grandulator, a Gland which disperses gems, similar to ethereums gas, for it to be used as a replacement for transaction fees. Gem dust accumulates in mem pool and is eventually supplied to supernode which has it burnt to reduce dust load on other nodes. I might of left some minor details though. Feel free to append more info to this post.
Activity: 82
Activity: 4
EGEM got one of the best communities out there, everyone so friendly and if you got any technical issues everyone gladly help you out.
The Devs take every proposal to heart and include everyone on the choices moving forward, exactly what a community driven blockchain should be like.

Constantly building new tech! Coredev, Osoese been grinding it out with Riddlez (coredev) and Luis (cdev) making a new wallet, with built in trading features straight from the wallet. Sapphire (Subchain to EGEM) will be the focus for Osoese once the wallet is out. Everything mentioned here was built during the bloodiest months in Crypto. These guys dont sleep and work with basically zero funds. Just pure determination is all i can say! Come join us on discord!

Thanks for the comment, you are right that the community is a nice overal)
Things are moving nicely day by day)

It sure is, I really believe this coin will be up there. With its solid foundation, once Sapphire is launched i truly believe EGEM and Sapphire will make jaws drop. The Devs are basically working for free afaik!
EGEM got one of the best communities out there, everyone so friendly and if you got any technical issues everyone gladly help you out.
The Devs take every proposal to heart and include everyone on the choices moving forward, exactly what a community driven blockchain should be like.

Constantly building new tech! Coredev, Osoese been grinding it out with Riddlez (coredev) and Luis (cdev) making a new wallet, with built in trading features straight from the wallet. Sapphire (Subchain to EGEM) will be the focus for Osoese once the wallet is out. Everything mentioned here was built during the bloodiest months in Crypto. These guys dont sleep and work with basically zero funds. Just pure determination is all i can say! Come join us on discord!

Thanks for the comment, you are right that the community is a nice overal)
Things are moving nicely day by day)
Activity: 4

Hope everyone has had a good holiday and i want to wish everyone a great new year.

thanks man, i wish the same to you and everyone else here!

GOOOO EGEM!!!! lets make 2020 our YEAR!!
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Hope everyone has had a good holiday and i want to wish everyone a great new year.
Pages:
Jump to: