Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOBT]✔NOBT Hybrid PoW+PoS ◕◡◕ Zerocoin Protocol -nobt platform - nobtx.io - page 15. (Read 50534 times)

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Still in actively dev?

Sure Nobt devs is one of the few developers who is committed to developing his own coin, and developing nobt platform as well.

If they're so committed, where are they?  Where's the update we were promised on the official Twitter?

Please, check ico projects out  that raised Millions dollars, before you comment on nobt project. MobGo and similar projects not even provide a alpha for their project. nobt isn't an ico project and we didn't collect any money from the community plus we didn't given a specific date for lunching  nobt platform. building an online project is not a simple task, it's not like you're taking a glass of water from the fridge.

Well said sir! Don't pay attention to the haters, do your job, launch the platform when you are ready. I'm still holding NOBT and staking 24/7. You have my support!

Many people believe that maintaining a coin,the task of anyone capable of it. but this concept is completely wrong. look around you in the rest of the existing coins, how many of them are still working efficiently.

@kiddo agree with your opinion. well done dev and keep the good work.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Still in actively dev?

Sure Nobt devs is one of the few developers who is committed to developing his own coin, and developing nobt platform as well.

If they're so committed, where are they?  Where's the update we were promised on the official Twitter?

Please, check ico projects out  that raised Millions dollars, before you comment on nobt project. MobGo and similar projects not even provide a alpha for their project. nobt isn't an ico project and we didn't collect any money from the community plus we didn't given a specific date for lunching  nobt platform. building an online project is not a simple task, it's not like you're taking a glass of water from the fridge.

Well said sir! Don't pay attention to the haters, do your job, launch the platform when you are ready. I'm still holding NOBT and staking 24/7. You have my support!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
The website has great design,
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
how many tokens in total are you issuing?
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
I remind you there will be no better than bitcoin, bitcoin has proven for many who are already using bitcoin, not a coin like this, because this coin is not guaranteed and can be risky if you buy it.

I like it, nice project

Joined airdrop

Thanks Dev!
Agree with your thought but if there no alt-coins as nobt,there will be no competition and the price of the Bitcoin may be much lower than the current price.
Activity: 56
I remind you there will be no better than bitcoin, bitcoin has proven for many who are already using bitcoin, not a coin like this, because this coin is not guaranteed and can be risky if you buy it.

I like it, nice project

Joined airdrop

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
Still in actively dev?

If they're so committed, where are they?  Where's the update we were promised on the official Twitter?

Please, check ico projects out  that raised Millions dollars, before you comment on nobt project. MobGo and similar projects not even provide a alpha for their project. nobt isn't an ico project and we didn't collect any money from the community plus we didn't given a specific date for lunching  nobt platform. building an online project is not a simple task, it's not like you're taking a glass of water from the fridge.
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
Please visit nobt official website for all details or you may read first post as well regarding your query.
Activity: 28
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
Activity: 62
Still in actively dev?

If they're so committed, where are they?  Where's the update we were promised on the official Twitter?
I have not received formal notice from Nova that they will disable Nobt so far, we are waiting for the latest updates on this issue.

They will delist all coins in there with the switch of the management team. Maybe you can tru to list NOBT on other small exchanges like cryptobroker.io or stocs.exchange (free) or on coinexchange.io (1BTC).

I've submitted nobt at kucoin.com exchange site few days ago. we should help nobt devs on this point,guys if you know an exchange go ahead and submit nobt there.
I have not received formal notice from Nova that they will disable Nobt so far, we are waiting for the latest updates on this issue.

They will delist all coins in there with the switch of the management team. Maybe you can tru to list NOBT on other small exchanges like cryptobroker.io or stocs.exchange (free) or on coinexchange.io (1BTC).
Activity: 650
Still in actively dev?

Activity: 199
Merit: 101
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
How much nobt do you have at nove? by the way I was participant in MOBILEGO ICO and they gathered millions dollars, dev why you didn't running an ico for nobt-platform?
Activity: 650

nova exchange is shutting down in 5 months for a change over of ownership.

https://novaexchange.com/news/

Thanks for the info mate! The exchanges are not a problem atm, NOBT is listed on other 3 exchanges (cryptodao, tradesatoshi and coinsmarket) the problem is the volume. For this matter we can't be listed on coinmarketcap.com which is a good tool of promoting this project.
P.S. Don't panic guys, you can withdrawl your coins until the end of March 2018.
Nova exchange isn't shutting down in 5 months its just a change over of ownership. is there a confirm announcement that the all coins will disabled on Nove platform?

Thanks for the info mate! The exchanges are not a problem atm, NOBT is listed on other 3 exchanges (cryptodao, tradesatoshi and coinsmarket) the problem is the volume. For this matter we can't be listed on coinmarketcap.com which is a good tool of promoting this project.
P.S. Don't panic guys, you can withdrawl your coins until the end of March 2018.
Activity: 25

Pages:
Jump to: