Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOBT]✔NOBT Hybrid PoW+PoS ◕◡◕ Zerocoin Protocol -nobt platform - nobtx.io - page 18. (Read 50534 times)

Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I see. But maybe you could for example provide a bi-weekly update or so. Something that people can rely on so they know that this project isn't simply dead.
Dude ,Nobt project isn't simply dead. it is in the begin on the long road of development and update I sure about that.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
I see. But maybe you could for example provide a bi-weekly update or so. Something that people can rely on so they know that this project isn't simply dead.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
Sorry, we are very busy with Nobt maintain, bring new future and Nobt platform development.
Yes but somebody should keep this channel a little bit more active and up to date with the newest infos. Not everybody is going to sign up for every single slack channel.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137
No answer for two days now. What is the most active communication channel? I mean, this is literally dead. Anyone here?

I think stack is: https://nobt.slack.com/
No answer for two days now. What is the most active communication channel? I mean, this is literally dead. Anyone here?
Any input is very welcome here I think. As for the Zerocoin protocol, what is the ETA to have everything in place and working?
We appreciate your suggestions, Nobt platform is much bigger than this. It will be a complex of services for users of the Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
Did the chain forked or something? I'm asking coz I'm 2600 blocks behind but still staking...
No, there is no such happening, what is nobt wallet version you are using/OS?

v1.1.0.0-g32a928e on Windows 10 x64
oh, here is your issue, nobt wallet running only on any Windows x32. you will need to install VirtualBox-5.1.22-115126-Win and setup any Win version with 32 bit. and you good to go with any coins wallet.

Thanks for the tip. I forked but now managed to get it good coz I have deleted the hole NOBT folder and did a sync from scratch, now is all good.
nobt wallet will working on both Windows x32 as well as  Windows x64

This is good news, nice to see the developement of this coin going forward. I hold some Smiley BTW I dont find NOBT coin on coinmarketcap, why is not there yet?
We had submitted NOBT to coinmarketcap many times, awaiting the response.

It's not on coinmarketcap but it is here https://exchangewar.info/coinprice?nobt_btc it's a stable coin. Slight increase over when it first came out. It's a very good long-term investment and backed by a good website.

True! But this coin need more thrust. We all can help with spreadiang the word, here and there!

Yes it does. Alot more !! You can spend the coins on things but nothing if which I like. It would be nice if they had a VPN service or webaosting and domains you could use nobt to pay with.
Did the chain forked or something? I'm asking coz I'm 2600 blocks behind but still staking...

oh, here is your issue, nobt wallet running only on any Windows x32. you will need to install VirtualBox-5.1.22-115126-Win and setup any Win version with 32 bit. and you good to go with any coins wallet.

Thanks for the tip. I forked but now managed to get it good coz I have deleted the hole NOBT folder and did a sync from scratch, now is all good.

This is good news, nice to see the developement of this coin going forward. I hold some Smiley BTW I dont find NOBT coin on coinmarketcap, why is not there yet?

It's not on coinmarketcap but it is here https://exchangewar.info/coinprice?nobt_btc it's a stable coin. Slight increase over when it first came out. It's a very good long-term investment and backed by a good website.

True! But this coin need more thrust. We all can help with spreadiang the word, here and there!
Activity: 332
Merit: 103

Activity: 272
Merit: 100
Any pay to coincapmarket for listing?
For being in center of attention this coin needs coincapmarket

Does coinmarketcap charge a fee for listing?

I don't think they charge anything for listing a coin there. Just fill the request on their page.
Indeed coinmarketcap didn't charge anything for listing a coin there. just fill the request on their page and wait for the response.

Well then it requires only the initiative of one person to get the coin listed or should they better receive requests from many people?
Activity: 650

I don't think they charge anything for listing a coin there. Just fill the request on their page.
Indeed coinmarketcap didn't charge anything for listing a coin there. just fill the request on their page and wait for the response.

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
No update anymore ?? Grin
An update will coming soon. we working on implement nobt platform.
Seems we will see really huge project and nobt price will be to the moon.

On what facts are you basing your conclusion on?
The facts are
- Nobt exists from a period and is still continuous
- Nobt devs still active and did not abandon Nobt, as most of the cons devs nowadays
- Nobt asking more talent to perform respective tasks to join nobt team
- Nobt devs never dump the nobt coin
- Nobt running many promotion campaigns 

Some valid points. I wish you the best of luck!
Activity: 660
No update anymore ?? Grin
An update will coming soon. we working on implement nobt platform.
Seems we will see really huge project and nobt price will be to the moon.

On what facts are you basing your conclusion on?
The facts are
- Nobt exists from a period and is still continuous
- Nobt devs still active and did not abandon Nobt, as most of the cons devs nowadays
- Nobt asking more talent to perform respective tasks to join nobt team
- Nobt devs never dump the nobt coin
- Nobt running many promotion campaigns 

Pages:
Jump to: