Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOBT]✔NOBT Hybrid PoW+PoS ◕◡◕ Zerocoin Protocol -nobt platform - nobtx.io - page 19. (Read 50534 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 137
Did the chain forked or something? I'm asking coz I'm 2600 blocks behind but still staking...
No, there is no such happening, what is nobt wallet version you are using/OS?

v1.1.0.0-g32a928e on Windows 10 x64
oh, here is your issue, nobt wallet running only on any Windows x32. you will need to install VirtualBox-5.1.22-115126-Win and setup any Win version with 32 bit. and you good to go with any coins wallet.

Thanks for the tip. I forked but now managed to get it good coz I have deleted the hole NOBT folder and did a sync from scratch, now is all good.
nobt wallet will working on both Windows x32 as well as  Windows x64

This is good news, nice to see the developement of this coin going forward. I hold some Smiley BTW I dont find NOBT coin on coinmarketcap, why is not there yet?
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
No update anymore ?? Grin
An update will coming soon. we working on implement nobt platform.
Seems we will see really huge project and nobt price will be to the moon.

On what facts are you basing your conclusion on?
Activity: 384
Merit: 250
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Did the chain forked or something? I'm asking coz I'm 2600 blocks behind but still staking...

oh, here is your issue, nobt wallet running only on any Windows x32. you will need to install VirtualBox-5.1.22-115126-Win and setup any Win version with 32 bit. and you good to go with any coins wallet.

Thanks for the tip. I forked but now managed to get it good coz I have deleted the hole NOBT folder and did a sync from scratch, now is all good.
nobt wallet will working on both Windows x32 as well as  Windows x64
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

It is lasts nobt wallet version, seems you have Windows 10 x64 OS issue. try to run nobt wallet on VM.

Seems we will see really huge project and nobt price will be to the moon.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
I'm also waiting for a big exchange  Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 501

What is going on with WNobt ? How is it fitting in with the rest of the project. Things are going slow but that's ok with me as long as they going. I'm glad to see you still around.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
Thanks for the update guys! That's better! Smiley People want to know....
You are always welcome and all Nobt believer.
Thanks for the update guys! That's better! Smiley People want to know....
Any news, any updates dev?
The team is working hard to bring more modern possibilities and add new services to the NOBT community.

Can you be more specific with "modern possibilities"  and " new services"
Like: ...such as: x,y,z (feature, service).
Android wallet ,Electrum future and Noble vote.
Integration Noble vote in nobt core will definitely awesome future. dev is there update/news related to nobt platform?
The team is working hard to bring more modern possibilities and add new services to the NOBT community.

Android wallet ,Electrum future and Noble vote.

Activity: 2114
Merit: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm holding nobt bug since pow mining, and buying more when I have a chance. I putting on buy nobt order permanently to take advantage of the smart people who sell Nobt at a low price. I hope as soon as I have one million nobt because this is a good investment in the long term.

Lol the "smart" people. I know what you mean. Let them dump we pump. Later we sell at profit after creating a massive bag to stake and by that time nobt will be more expensive.
pretty good opinion sooner nobt is going to be popular and go to pump i think this the right time investing nobt starting now the benefit and profit sooner will be turning back more than double.
Pages:
Jump to: