Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 15. (Read 194164 times)

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
It's a wonder you guys are still not willing to give up lol.
I'm out the ship long time ago already but still checking here time to time.
This coin is in a coma, let's just take it off its lifesupport already.
It has suffered enough.

It's a colored coin, it can't die unless NXT does AFAIK. So no reason not to wait.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
It's a wonder you guys are still not willing to give up lol.
I'm out the ship long time ago already but still checking here time to time.
This coin is in a coma, let's just take it off its lifesupport already.
It has suffered enough.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
im not 2 worried, its only been a month which in Rofo time is approx a weekend!! Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
well at least we know he's still here, : Last Active:   May 18, 2016, 02:25:04 AM  , even if silent!!

that's good, maybe some news soon .... even just a 'Hi, I'm still here' would rally the troops a little
legendary
well at least we know he's still here, : Last Active:   May 18, 2016, 02:25:04 AM  , even if silent!!
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
"So close yet so far!!!! " NOXT moto
So...what do we do now?!
Jason controls this whole project, we are at his mercy unfortunately. theres always the Piku way!? Smiley

this is a seed

one of many u have planted as clever investor

a seed need time to grow

some seeds never see the sunlight at all

cry a river of tears maybe help to grow seeds who enjoy it wet

but mostly it have no effect at all and is more harm then help

some people say plant can feel positive emotions and it help them to grow

i would try that

legendary
So...what do we do now?!
Jason controls this whole project, we are at his mercy unfortunately. theres always the Piku way!? Smiley
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
So...what do we do now?!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Do you want to update it every day? Then you need to help the developer, and not just here to talk. Good luck Rofo Smiley

I think a few people here, feel they have tried that. Rofo appears to believe he can, and will, do everything on his own.  Undecided

Indeed, a lot of us have offered our help over the last two years
Blimey. Is it that long. Totally lost track. Then the original raised funds would have been spent long ago. Theres no way another fund raise can happen. So the question is, is there still an incentive element for the dev, still in play? I dunno. 

i think the reason jason work as he do
is because in the past he learned the hard way the only one he can trust is jason

i agree that is slow down the process a lot
but it also minimize the risc for jason

worst case he lost a few 10k $ and a shitload time

if he would run the fast path with a team the risc is way higher

im sure once the noblepay thing start to earn income
he will expand the team and it could grow fast and high
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Do you want to update it every day? Then you need to help the developer, and not just here to talk. Good luck Rofo Smiley

I think a few people here, feel they have tried that. Rofo appears to believe he can, and will, do everything on his own.  Undecided

Blimey. Is it that long. Totally lost track. Then the original raised funds would have been spent long ago. Theres no way another fund raise can happen. So the question is, is there still an incentive element for the dev, still in play? I dunno. 

legendary

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Rofo , update possible??

At what point should people just go home and give up on this? I think even a random announcement of a completed app and platform may struggle to save this one...
legendary
Rofo , update possible??
legendary
Surely NOXT is worth a bit more than 30 BTCS market cap!!?? Or is it!?
How much would you value an individuals pet hobby, who has a day job? 30BTC sounds alot.

Maybe he was just shorting himself against the market, sell high - do nothing - buy low - profit Tongue

Anyway I'm out long ago, I even managed to recover my loses with shitcoin trading.
Just in case it motivates jason in some strange way, I would still be happy to see (some) of you getting your investment back.
With the amount you had, that was no mean feat! Well done  Cheesy

legendary
yeah PiKu make some threats or something , someone may turn up real quick!? Smiley joke.  Glad you managed to get yourself outta the shitty situation NOXT put you in!!!
Haha, it's like the good(?) old times Cheesy

To be honest I don't really care what happens and I fully expect to get no money back from this, I am just kind of interested to see where (if anywhere) this goes
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
Surely NOXT is worth a bit more than 30 BTCS market cap!!?? Or is it!?
How much would you value an individuals pet hobby, who has a day job? 30BTC sounds alot.

Maybe he was just shorting himself against the market, sell high - do nothing - buy low - profit Tongue

Anyway I'm out long ago, I even managed to recover my loses with shitcoin trading.
Just in case it motivates jason in some strange way, I would still be happy to see (some) of you getting your investment back.
Pages:
Jump to: