Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 16. (Read 194164 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Surely NOXT is worth a bit more than 30 BTCS market cap!!?? Or is it!?
How much would you value an individuals pet hobby, who has a day job? 30BTC sounds alot.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
when will we be able to use Noble pay and gift from noblemovement.com??? & what about adding coins?

Huh? update??? anything??

& how about some marketing!!!? Surely NOXT is worth a bit more than 30 BTCS market cap!!?? Or is it!?
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
when will we be able to use Noble pay and gift from noblemovement.com??? & what about adding coins?

Never...
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
u said NOXT will be used to enable coins for noblepay

i think u should set percent values of total coins

this way u can burn what is spend and we still will always have enough NOXT left to sell another slot

could set it to be like 0.2% of total coins needed to get a slot

even at a marketcap of for example  200k $  that is less than 1 BTC
so still affordable for the coins who wana provide their communities full access to noblepay
legendary
Activity: 1232

are there plans make the opposite direction also possible FIAT -> premium coins?

I would like that. The biggest problem is charge-backs, fraud and stolen CC's, which is systemic and endemic here.

What you could safely do is accept BTC for the coins on the App , a service similar to Shapeshift?

Definitely that will be incoming. Shapeshift is already integrated on a basic level and once it's back up post-hack I intend to integrate it further.
legendary

are there plans make the opposite direction also possible FIAT -> premium coins?

I would like that. The biggest problem is charge-backs, fraud and stolen CC's, which is systemic and endemic here.

What you could safely do is accept BTC for the coins on the App , a service similar to Shapeshift?
legendary
any updates on getting gold on there?

edit: will America/Canada be added to Noble Pay/Gift or are the regs to restrictive??

No news on gold yet. Americans and Canadians can use Gift already with 400+ gift cards but Pay is an entirely different beast. It comes down to whether countries are lenient regulatory-wise on smaller payments, startups and new/experimental applications of the tech, or I am able to secure licensing/feel safe enough. Things are evolving though.

we released a new Version yesterday wit Hardcoded seednodes and some checkpoint fixes and stake rounding error fixed:
https://github.com/EuropecoinEUORG/EuropecoinV2

Cheers Matt I'll run that one today and should resolve it so ERC will be fine.

legendary
great news regarding premium coins (NOBLE,NOXT,DMD,ERC -> € via sepa)

that would be very important feature to reach new people

and allow them get hands on crypto without go through all the hassle of exchanges and BTC->DMD

when the only thing they want is to get DMD as easy as possible
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
can DMD users send € via sepa powered by DMD already?

DMD, ERC (pending wallet finding connections), BTC, NOBL and NOXT can. Other coins cannot until support has been enabled/purchased via NOXT by their supportive communities - similar to exchange voting. The NOXT is burnt in the process. A page will be made live for that this week.

may be helpful for ERC:

we released a new Version yesterday wit Hardcoded seednodes and some checkpoint fixes and stake rounding error fixed:
https://github.com/EuropecoinEUORG/EuropecoinV2

these are our main nodes:

addnode=stratum.infernopool.com
addnode=23.227.190.77
addnode=194.135.93.49
addnode=194.135.92.209
addnode=104.255.33.55

fresh Blockexplorer to compare your chain:
http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europcoin-info-resources/blockexplorer

If you still have Problems PM me, i am here and help immediately

thank you
Matthias  Smiley

legendary
any updates on getting gold on there?

edit: will America/Canada be added to Noble Pay/Gift or are the regs to restrictive??
legendary

DMD, ERC (pending wallet finding connections), BTC, NOBL and NOXT can. Other coins cannot until support has been enabled/purchased via NOXT by their supportive communities - similar to exchange voting. The NOXT is burnt in the process. A page will be made live for that this week.

do we need to make new accounts?

For the site yes but that's only for those who don't use the mobile app. The accounts will be merged either way once I finish coding side for cross-platform.
legendary
Wow great work Rofo!!! you have been very busy  very impressed!!!! Smiley Smiley

do we need to make new accounts?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

excited, spreading the word like there ist no tomorrow

https://twitter.com/europecoinEUORG/status/720373619390423041

Thank you for this Jason!
Matthias  Cheesy

legendary

DMD Diamond and Europecoin will be like Noblecoin and NOXT from day 1 a full supported coin at Noblepay app
thx to to long term agreement to involve the coins in each other projects

lets see in how many more ways in the future we will see DMD and NOBLE and ERC side by side
legendary
https://www.noblemovement.com/

love the page

now before i can change into promotion mode i need a few infos what is working already

legendary
Activity: 1554
Coin NobleNXT heavily underestimated!!! It is waiting for new site for the mobile app Smiley

Yep, most people here are very familiar with clock watching!  Tongue 
Just joking. The progress is welcome.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Coin NobleNXT heavily underestimated!!! It is waiting for new site for the mobile app Smiley

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Large site overhaul going live Monday. Will post it all (details, features, token use) as one the moment it's up.
  Thats great news I be looking Monday. Thanks for the update.  Fish
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
Large site overhaul going live Monday. Will post it all (details, features, token use) as one the moment it's up.

Thanks Rofo! Looking forward to seeing the new site Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: