Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 40. (Read 194190 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Looks like NOBL is in danger of being delisted at BITTREX, are we letting this coin die? or are we still looking for both coins to succeed?

That won't be good. Nobl still has value and potential.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Does anyone want to buy my NOXT ?
how much do you have and for how much?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

The NXT Foundation has handled the organisation and payment for the conference so far, and we will be able to sign off on the contracts for PayExpo as a legal entity.

I think the NXT Foundation should foot the bill. Those deep pockets need to support their side chains.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
thanks for the update Smiley

Statistics look good. Who is the 30 % whale? Cheesy or is it PoloniEx wallet?

Polo.
legendary
Activity: 1554
legendary
More info. added to site, including basic statistics page that syncs with NXT peers.

Once Gift and Pay are live we will be working increasingly on integrating the NXT blockchain with services and our payment gateway so that over time it becomes more automated/secure. Both custom work and a lot of API calls (a lot of fun). Still doing a lot of manual work as we expect to be probed/hit constantly - mostly it's regular Joes looking for an easy target. No live/hot wallets and no automated payments for a while.

I will be moving over time much of the NXT wallet functionality on to the web, mostly for regular curious government/'investors'/financial types who are interested in alternative digital currencies but not decentralization if it means more education/security/assurances/insurance for them. You will be able to view transactions, make payments and check your orders/accounts, but depositing of NOXT or any sharing of private keys will be a no for a while.

Your NXT accounts will also be linked to our Nobility and character system in development, to entice those interested to keep (at least some) of their coins off Polo. Ideally I want to spread NOXT thinner for longer term rather than large amounts on an exchange that just 'spooks' people to trade/dump.

Keep in mind this is considered an experimental 'start-up'. The utility is there to allow NOXT to act as a currency and 'impress' people I will be speaking to (to show these acting as a market, payment and service), but more importantly is the work on bullion and business. This will all be outlined in the update. Just thought it best to keep the posting going.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
wow im a hero im so impressed Smiley

i got it too this week Smiley

seems everything went the right way now

DMD did go through 90% pow rewards reduction trigger

jason released some NOXT plans for future

and we both became heros  Grin
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
The dude dumping 4 btc worth of NOXT is gonna regret this sooner or later Grin
And it's kinda funny to see it from almost none volume to this
legendary
Hey, I think it might be time to remove Mintpal and AGX. Smiley

https://www.noblemovement.com/marketplace/

Old marketplace. Just cleaned it out.
legendary
Hey, I think it might be time to remove Mintpal and AGX. Smiley

https://www.noblemovement.com/marketplace/
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Maybe it is time to merge all my noxt in one place for the reward program? Any details on this?
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
wow im a hero im so impressed Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
NOXT is looking good , can't wait to see it develop! Smiley
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Currently pulling more information over to the website, as this and myself will be the primary resource for the real-world clients and participants I am targeting/working with. More of the updates on key areas will come this week alongside Gift and Pay.

Posting this as assurance I'm still here. There's a lot of info. I need to start presenting alongside everything else.

Thanks for the update, we appreciate it Smiley
legendary
Currently pulling more information over to the website, as this and myself will be the primary resource for the real-world clients and participants I am targeting/working with. More of the updates on key areas will come this week alongside Gift and Pay.

Posting this as assurance I'm still here. There's a lot of info. I need to start presenting alongside everything else.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
As a Noble enthousiast, I want to ask what is the difference between NobleCoin and NOXT?

Can somebody tell me the unique selling poin of NOXT, why should I buy this coin (please do not respond with make money as that is not 100% sure...)

The OP gives this information, which contains a lot of jargon like coloured coin, etc.
NOXT is a crowd funded coloured coin that aims to incorporate many market-expected features while having a game-plan of pushing the possibilities of coloured coins in what is becoming an increasingly regulated and accountable space. These coins work differently to the decentralized cryptocurrencies often presented. While parts of it is theoretical at this point in time pending regulations, licensing and legal clarifications from authoritative bodies on how the technology may be used moving forward (parts I make sure to clearly identify), much of it is already possible today pending a little exposure, faith, work and funding.

tl;dr :
Noble Coin is a decentralized crypto currency focused on the business side rather then technical side.

NOXT is a decentralized token which is used to pay for services and utilities made and offered by rofo and the company he established for that (centralized).

Can somebody tell me the unique selling poin of NOXT, why should I buy this coin (please do not respond with make money as that is not 100% sure...)
Because it is backed by the value of rofo's work, and because "Immediate priority is to slowly and naturally support a steady rise back to the crowd fund rate by promoting and supporting the service rate of 0.00042 through guaranteed discounts on utilities and more positive promotion."
https://www.noblemovement.com/noxt/NOXT-April-Update-Part-1.pdf

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
As a Noble enthousiast, I want to ask what is the difference between NobleCoin and NOXT?

The OP gives this information, which contains a lot of jargon like coloured coin, etc.
NOXT is a crowd funded coloured coin that aims to incorporate many market-expected features while having a game-plan of pushing the possibilities of coloured coins in what is becoming an increasingly regulated and accountable space. These coins work differently to the decentralized cryptocurrencies often presented. While parts of it is theoretical at this point in time pending regulations, licensing and legal clarifications from authoritative bodies on how the technology may be used moving forward (parts I make sure to clearly identify), much of it is already possible today pending a little exposure, faith, work and funding.
legendary
Nice maybe someday if it works out in your nation...

The marketplace and Gift is international. Just not Pay.
legendary
He means guaranteed price for NOXT services, such as Noblepay. Though this price will be adjusted as the price of NOXT hopefully rises(by no more than +10% a month i think).

Correct. The amounts will be capped but hopefully increase over time. I want the utilities to be used and grown naturally as a means of promotion and real-world use over a long period (to attract new entrants - non-whales), not be taken advantage of over a week.

More updates today.

Nice maybe someday if it works out in your nation...
legendary
He means guaranteed price for NOXT services, such as Noblepay. Though this price will be adjusted as the price of NOXT hopefully rises(by no more than +10% a month i think).

Correct. The amounts will be capped but hopefully increase over time. I want the utilities to be used and grown naturally as a means of promotion and real-world use over a long period (to attract new entrants - non-whales), not be taken advantage of over a week.

More updates today.
Pages:
Jump to: