Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 42. (Read 194190 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
I will endeavour to post very frequent positive updates in this thread also from this point.
Its necessary to post negative updates as well, surely?
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Good to see this thread ontrack! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Constructive talks and discussions without flaming is what we need. Good that You spoke in private to sort soms stuff out. Better for the thread appearance.

Please bear with me as I package all the utility, rates (and guaranteed rate), payments and details together for release. In summary short-term NOXT will fuel (and be burnt continuously) utilities for all digital currencies interested and match fiat use in Australia. There is also news on the legal and business side. I thank you for some private PMs and clarifications. The ANN will continue to give more details and cross-offs, but I will endeavour to post very frequent positive updates in this thread also from this point.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Constructive talks and discussions without flaming is what we need. Good that You spoke in private to sort soms stuff out. Better for the thread appearance.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
The fact NOXT has held value (yes it has fallen, but nowhere near zero) despite there not being a really any visible software updates since the release in October show how much faith people have placed in Rofo. When March comes to a close I hope all of the issues can be laid to rest. Frankly if someone receives $30,000+ from investors, they have a right to request information. It is a shame threats began being made, and I hope the past can be put aside as the project moves forward.

I have spoken with Pik in PM's all is well for the most part, he just wants to see results and I read into it myself (and not hard from all he has posted), that he has encouraged investors to invest that MAYBE do not fully appreciate what is required here, time frames and Rofo and I would hazard a guess that Pik is under person pressure from these people, how deep that goes I have no idea, but it would seems feasible that this is why Pik has lost his patience with Rofo, pressures out of his own control,   correct me if I am wrong Pik ..

Anyway, we all know what Jason / Rofo  has done in the past and well ... that is DELIVER!! never broke a single promise that I am aware of and I have been here since day 1 of noble, I was mining it the very first second it was released.. and you are right Gbattaglia "show how much faith people have placed in Rofo" people do... and I think more than Jason realizes at times Smiley

NOXT AND NOBLE ...... TO DA MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!! Cheesy <3 <3 <3  !!! Cheesy
Activity: 735
The fact NOXT has held value (yes it has fallen, but nowhere near zero) despite there not being a really any visible software updates since the release in October show how much faith people have placed in Rofo. When March comes to a close I hope all of the issues can be laid to rest. Frankly if someone receives $30,000+ from investors, they have a right to request information. It is a shame threats began being made, and I hope the past can be put aside as the project moves forward.
I will be updating the ANN as we enter the final leg with all developments and features (that will be available live) as we enter the final week of March. The majority of the roadmap will be crossed off - with a few extras included. I will be detailing the moves forward, present a formal 'statement' outlining much (but not all) of the reasoning behind much of my silence and what has happened (as well as succinctly outline my vision and how things will work from this point), invite into 'Nobility' for a more private community, and will begin to present what is next for Noble. Please follow the ANN as it changes now that this period is thankfully almost at an end.

Now we are all sorted.... back to where we left off ... On ward and Upward!! Cheesy
I'm going to stay on the fence with this one. One one side I think all of the silence was unacceptable, and I am interested to see what the explanation was. A part of me also wonders that if Pikuchato didn't cause such a fuss, would NOXT have just turned into a dead thread with just a handful of posts? What people also don't realise is that this is Pikuchato censoring himself!!

But on the other hand I do believe that Rofo is going to deliver, and to be honest whilst I have wondered at times, I have always deep down thought that Rofo wouldn't abandon us. Even though I have been pretty damn pissed off at times. I also feel sorry for him, because I know what a good guy he is, and don't think he entirely deserves all of the flack that he is getting, which is why I stepped back from everything to see how it all worked out.

I also like both Kultus and Piku, and have had good talks with both of you. So can we all just draw a line under everything (Rofo included) and start this again? This includes the unnamed people who are stirring things up behind the scenes. One of the big differentiators of the Noble community was that we all worked together and were all friends.  Can we have that again?

I am all for this, but hell Pik please stop with the damn FUD mate, I simply won't stand for it. and this is why.....

My thoughts are the same as yours James for the most part when it comes to Jason (being I never thought any ill of him... not even for a second)  he knows this too, I have faith in that man to deliver, he knows a lot about me and what I do, and to be honest, I cannot see him inviting me to his home address if he ever intended to pull anything shady, this is not a to be for 1 second taken as a threat, because I have so much faith in that man it is not funny, but to invite me of all people to his home and then to pull a dirty, lets just say would be a horrible idea, so it's off the cards, Jason will deliver, I will again put my name to that. everyone who is worried needs to just take a chill pill and relax, know there is time constraints and the job is stressful, so to attack him would ( if I was him)  result in him ignoring you for the sake of getting the work done that needs doing and I am all for that, progression supersedes dealing with stress, fud and stupidity. It's Jason we are talking about here, Name one thing he has actually done wrong, and I am not talking silence, I mean who has he ever hurt or taken from... he hasn't he is one of the most giving men I know.

Pik, lets get back to the show, no talk of dumping no more FUD, stick to what we actually know, Jason has alway been a top bloke who gives and gives and ALWAYS has delivered ...... sorry I have been rough on you today ... but from where I stand, so far nothing is proof that Jason is going to do wrong ... nothing at all.....
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
I'm going to stay on the fence with this one. One one side I think all of the silence was unacceptable, and I am interested to see what the explanation was. A part of me also wonders that if Pikuchato didn't cause such a fuss, would NOXT have just turned into a dead thread with just a handful of posts? What people also don't realise is that this is Pikuchato censoring himself!!

But on the other hand I do believe that Rofo is going to deliver, and to be honest whilst I have wondered at times, I have always deep down thought that Rofo wouldn't abandon us. Even though I have been pretty damn pissed off at times. I also feel sorry for him, because I know what a good guy he is, and don't think he entirely deserves all of the flack that he is getting, which is why I stepped back from everything to see how it all worked out.

I also like both Kultus and Piku, and have had good talks with both of you. So can we all just draw a line under everything (Rofo included) and start this again? This includes the unnamed people who are stirring things up behind the scenes. One of the big differentiators of the Noble community was that we all worked together and were all friends.  Can we have that again?
Piku is ruining the project because he has no patience. Sad to see how one guy from the forum can make so much terror in here.

I would be ashamed of myself^^

I know you invested a lot of money in NOXT but your fights won't make it better...Your posts scare new investors. If you don't shut up you ruin your own investment. Why should Rofo scam us? We know everything about him. This is completely nonsense. Rofo invested 1 Year and his girlfriend in this project so why should he do this? I don't understand what makes you believe that.

In fact Rofo always needed more time to deliver things but he delivered. let's not forget that.

And, NOXT is a project and we crowdfunded it. So we have no right to blame Rofo if he delivers a bit later.

Please, don't continue this shit in here. We all wait for something. Rofo is active and he will update us soon when there are things we need to know.

Call me a cheerleader or whatever. I don't care. But please do have respect. You are not only ruining this project and with it you own money, you are ruining Rofos name while you remain anonym in here... And that is not okay^^

with you all the way there, I wont let anyone talk bad about Jason, he has always been honest with me and has NEVER stepped out of place and not delivered what he says he will, even if it has meant reaching into his own pockets ... I would at this stage follow Jason to the end of the earth and back .... no doubt! I for one am not Anon, my link is below and from there people can see exactly who I am Smiley unlike those spreading FUD
You are a liar Pik, dead set mate, you are making shit up .. I will argue the point with you, he might have put you on ignore for some time ? hence you would not be able to search for him, but it was never deleted ... I know this for a fact, I am in communication with rofo often enough I would have noticed .. it was never deleted, which leads me to believe at worst he put you on ignore cause of all this SHIT you have been saying to him ... and to be honest I would too ....

James, you told me earlier today English wasn't Pik's native tongue ... by shit mate, he sure looks like he has a damn good grasp of it either way ey ....
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
2 things I have a major problem with here,

1. Pik, You are not the only person with Jason as a Friend on facebook, and for the record, it was NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER deleted...

2. I see a lot of your post above there that seem as if you got a response from Jason, but have left them out of the post ... when requested to put ALL pms up regarding this issue, that would "might warrior" include his replies, not just the half you want to show of your hand ....

I don't care if Jason went quiet, I was in fact invited to his home but ran out of time on my recent trip to Sydney (of which Jason was on my way there in Canberra ..) , so he has not been hiding, maybe not responding or wanting to put up with your shit, but certainly not hiding ...

1. It was, wanna argue about it?

2. I didn't quote rofo side because it was all about my pms (and because I won't reveal private messages of the other side unless extremely necessary), rofo can reveal what ever he wants from his side.
2.1 You still think I own you something don't you?
2.2 Here is a pigeon Smiley

chau Tongue
2 things I have a major problem with here,

1. Pik, You are not the only person with Jason as a Friend on facebook, and for the record, it was NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER deleted...

2. I see a lot of your post above there that seem as if you got a response from Jason, but have left them out of the post ... when requested to put ALL pms up regarding this issue, that would "might warrior" include his replies, not just the half you want to show of your hand ....

I don't care if Jason went quiet, I was in fact invited to his home but ran out of time on my recent trip to Sydney (of which Jason was on my way there in Canberra ..) , so he has not been hiding, maybe not responding or wanting to put up with your shit, but certainly not hiding ...
Did you try to talk with me rationally?

I was your biggest helper for fuck sake, most of the people here know how to write posts and open 15 btt accounts while I gave everything I had for you and your project including my time and my name.
So excuse me for not buying this shit, I was in your fucking pocket and you could easily maintain that situation with minimum effort from your side.

That's it, I am glad you are moving with your project and will patiently wait to sell my coins - no need for me to post here any more believe it or not I am not having fun doing this.

Please try to drop here an update once in a while so my imagination won't start working again.
legendary
The majority of those PM's were met with answers privately or publicly, not a stone wall. Answers which simply never, ever satisfied you (including multiple, multiple reassurances, numbers, updates and details), so I stopped. I also stopped because of the legal and personal threats, which I also publicly made clear. My FB is still active, we were friends until a week ago when you sent the 'evil plan' because I simply do not feel like I can talk to you rationally. Your PMs are far from the worst, which I've also tried to make clear it's not just about you. The update is coming since the roadmap expires shortly, and because despite what people think of me I am very eager to share and build on Gift and Pay and move forward.

...and have remained firm here since.
This is just not correct.

and the people with patience that I speak to are generally quite polite, including Kultus.
Of course they are, they get some updates.
Did you try that approach in this thread?

I am also 100% positive the PMs you have sent to myself are quite different.
Here is my full outbox to you, its time to end this circus.

Facebook:

1/9
At the 4th of jan you stated you shorted 75 btc for $315,

Can you end this short and refund our money? it seems you have enough to buy all noxt from circulation.
(Although you didn't tell us how much was raised and how much is in circulation)

I will put all my noxt on polo for 0.00042 and below, my friends will do the same - please refund our money before you Huh

Rofo I understand there will be a delay for the roadmap to be completed, can you drop us an update about where it stands?

Do you plan to use some of the ico funds for PR when things are ready?

Pikuchato,

If you really believe rofo scammed us, then stop posting here and take legal action. ASAT (as simple as that)

Have a good day,

TheMightyKnight

If I pay to a lawyer I might win the case just to find out jason have no money to pay (not for our investments nor for the lawyer itself).
In that case I will just make my loss bigger.

Here is the plan:
1) Making a website called 'Jason Curby' with a related domain, this website will pop up for anyone who will look for our friend online.
In this website I will put all information I have + Anonymized forms for giving out more information about him.

2) Sending messages to all of his Facebook friends (I saved it for offline use, 288 friends include 13 curbys),
Telling them what jason done + giving them the website address for more information and anonymized information sharing about him.
(We can have small bounties for real info graphic that will be advertised near his parents house, someone will snitch).

3) Organize all the information we got + the information we have and taking legal actions (same as a lawsuit but without a lawyer, going straight to the AU authorities).

My goal is to get jason arrested and his name trashed (no lies, just telling his story), getting our money back might be a non mandatory bonus.

I am going to conceptualizing the idea for deliverance in 2015 for you jason.

Can we now put this fucking kindergarten behind us? starting with an update about the state of the project?
legendary
Kultus I sent this pm to community members to get their opinion about it before I sent it to rofo, now that I already sent it to rofo no more opinions are needed Smiley

This pm is just another bunch of legal threats rofo well deserved (its not the first and not the last) and the progress of the project has nothing to do with it , rofo is trying to use my pms to build himself a case of bitching that should explain his rude behavior toward his investors since January 11 2015 (way before my first pm), and I am sad some of you are falling (and will fall) for this trap.

If you know so much inside information you might tell us what the hell happened around January 11, 2015 because this is the real question here.

And just FTW, I sent it via pm because I wanted to give him a chance to get his shit together before trashing this thread even more,
Some shit can not be unseen once seen Smiley

Not quite true. I said for a section (1 - singular), so that 'investors' can hear my side and choose to believe it or not. I am also 100% positive the PMs you have sent to myself are quite different. I gave the revised crowd fund numbers and stand by them, and have remained firm here since. There is a reason this thread is moderated and I am not censoring it. I am still here while you trash this thread, and the people with patience that I speak to are generally quite polite, including Kultus.
Kultus I sent this pm to community members to get their opinion about it before I sent it to rofo, now that I already sent it to rofo no more opinions are needed Smiley

This pm is just another bunch of legal threats rofo well deserved (its not the first and not the last) and the progress of the project has nothing to do with it , rofo is trying to use my pms to build himself a case of bitching that should explain his rude behavior toward his investors since January 11 2015 (way before my first pm), and I am sad some of you are falling (and will fall) for this trap.

If you know so much inside information you might tell us what the hell happened around January 11, 2015 because this is the real question here.

And just FTW, I sent it via pm because I wanted to give him a chance to get his shit together before trashing this thread even more,
Some shit can not be unseen once seen Smiley

lol dude I don't know who are you and I have no reason to share my pms with you (Do you share with us the personal updates you get from rofo in your skype conversations? no? so fuck off).
Have a lovely day Smiley

you Sir are a total Cockhead, I have been with Noble since day fucking one ! you can see my posts all over that fucking thread ... if anyone here can get fucked it is you ... what kind of bullshit are you pulling here ??

Edit: I get it now you share only with your friends involved with noble to make planning an attack against Rofo easier ? is that it ??

TBH I got a PM from Piku, so I guess you can count me on that...

I am asking a Question James .... don't take offence ... I cannot understand his attitude over me, My name has been present in this from the start, but he has no idea who I am ... What can I say to that ....

I blame it on it not being Piku's native language. He doesn't delib come across so offensively I don't think Cheesy

We have had quite a lot of chats on IRC about everything and to be honest to a certain extent I agreed with him. There isn't really an excuse for the amount of silence. Though I am over that now. I think that is why he didn't recognise your name as much. I know you have been here all along. As have I Smiley

OK James thanks for the input mate, I will admit I am fully aware that I am rough as guts when it come to asking these kinds of questions, and ok Pik's native tongue is not english, still as you have said, I have been here from the start, I would still like to see these PM's So I may fully understand the context and situation, I know a lot already, in some cases more than others as you and I have discussed. armed with all the information I can make more educated decisions, I am in this pretty deep, I kind of feel I have a right to know as much as anyone ....
Activity: 691
lol dude I don't know who are you and I have no reason to share my pms with you (Do you share with us the personal updates you get from rofo in your skype conversations? no? so fuck off).
Have a lovely day Smiley

you Sir are a total Cockhead, I have been with Noble since day fucking one ! you can see my posts all over that fucking thread ... if anyone here can get fucked it is you ... what kind of bullshit are you pulling here ??

Edit: I get it now you share only with your friends involved with noble to make planning an attack against Rofo easier ? is that it ??

TBH I got a PM from Piku, so I guess you can count me on that...

I am asking a Question James .... don't take offence ... I cannot understand his attitude over me, My name has been present in this from the start, but he has no idea who I am ... What can I say to that ....

I blame it on it not being Piku's native language. He doesn't delib come across so offensively I don't think Cheesy

We have had quite a lot of chats on IRC about everything and to be honest to a certain extent I agreed with him. There isn't really an excuse for the amount of silence. Though I am over that now. I think that is why he didn't recognise your name as much. I know you have been here all along. As have I Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: