Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 51. (Read 194190 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
where to buy this coin ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
Yes of course the project is moving forward. I will post my daily activities tonight so people have an idea

Activity: 437
Rofo can you give us an update of your plans with NOBL , is your intention still to hand over NOBL to 'the community' or will you be staying as the leading force in NOBL which i am pretty sure most would prefer. I know you wanna focus n NOXT but NOBL and NOXT come as a pair i would say.

Think we have to wait a little bit and for NOBL, think it is not a bad idea to outsource the further technical development of NOBL to the community,
so Rofo has more time focussing on concepts and realization of NOXT and the community will get the coin they want (theoretically).

Nice turnaround happening on this coin's price lately, is something happening with supply due to the proposed coin swap or is there some other thread for NOBL that covers news that is driving it?  

think its the news that rofo is still in with marketplace and payment processor Smiley and the fact we are going PoS II in some days

Yeah , if your only invested in NOXT and dont give a shit if NOBL goes down the Shitter im sure it is a good idea!!

No im not only invested in NOXT and btw. showing some support of the coming transistion to POS,
could help to spread some optimism Wink
Activity: 778
Hey, can't we all just get along?!

Yes, it would be a lot better for investor confidence if Rofo gave more regular updates such as "everything is going well, just bear with me for a couple of days" etc..but Rofo is the least likely person in the whole of Crypto to take the money and run, especially in such a strictly governed crypto country such as Australia. So just trust him and hold fire.

So lets all have a big hug and try to keep this positive yes?!

100% agree, I was really surprised people asking all these questions after Rofo's  efforts since the start of Noble.
Activity: 691
Hey, can't we all just get along?!

Yes, it would be a lot better for investor confidence if Rofo gave more regular updates such as "everything is going well, just bear with me for a couple of days" etc..but Rofo is the least likely person in the whole of Crypto to take the money and run, especially in such a strictly governed crypto country such as Australia. So just trust him and hold fire.

So lets all have a big hug and try to keep this positive yes?!
Activity: 462
Here's the thing, devs from different coins are working out or attempting to work out deals with more serious investors with large capital.

NOXT is one example of this, for all we know dev might be working behind the scenes with people already interested.

Bitcoin and its altcoins have a world spotlight right now and it is only getting brighter, the world is waiting to see what happens with these projects.

Just be patient and maybe some of us will get to brag how we helped make the projects come to reality.
Activity: 778
without me you would still think only 60 btc were raised, don't you?  Roll Eyes (700k nxt + 82BTC =~ 120BTC , you can thank me later)

Removing your posts would only make things worse, however both your numbers and maths are off.

Hey no fights here he. Newcomers will leave right away.

Pikuchato, when Rofo was giving false calculations, was stealing or scamming us, then we lost our investment. Complaining about it doesn't make a scammer bring back your money.
Allthough I'd rather see Rofo posting a bit more and clearly, I still see him as our fantastic dev. I don't think that the guy who run Noble for a whole, investing all his time changed into a cheater. Grown up people cannot change this way. When I am wrong and Rofo did things wrong then we ourselves made the mistake by investing in the wrong guy, period.
Rofo, I feel very uncomfortable to say to you, but I really would refrain wrong discussion like above. I would try to explain as clear as possible and move with development updates.
Lets all try to contribute to to healthy future for NOXT.
legendary
Activity: 1232
without me you would still think only 60 btc were raised, don't you?  Roll Eyes (700k nxt + 82BTC =~ 120BTC , you can thank me later)

Removing your posts would only make things worse, however both your numbers and maths are off.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
You gotta remember without NOBL there is no NOXT!!
legendary
Rofo can you give us an update of your plans with NOBL , is your intention still to hand over NOBL to 'the community' or will you be staying as the leading force in NOBL which i am pretty sure most would prefer. I know you wanna focus n NOXT but NOBL and NOXT come as a pair i would say.

Think we have to wait a little bit and for NOBL, think it is not a bad idea to outsource the further technical development of NOBL to the community,
so Rofo has more time focussing on concepts and realization of NOXT and the community will get the coin they want (theoretically).

Nice turnaround happening on this coin's price lately, is something happening with supply due to the proposed coin swap or is there some other thread for NOBL that covers news that is driving it? 

think its the news that rofo is still in with marketplace and payment processor Smiley and the fact we are going PoS II in some days

Yeah , if your only invested in NOXT and dont give a shit if NOBL goes down the Shitter im sure it is a good idea!!
Activity: 910
I'm amazed at how little volume we're seeing. Given how much volume we were seeing just two weeks ago, it's bizarre to me that we haven't had a single trade in days. The market isn't frozen or anything is it?
Yes of course the project is moving forward. I will post my daily activities tonight so people have an idea

Hey rofo drop in and post "I wiped my ass today" so this shithead can go on with his life.

blind cheerleaders everywhere
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Hey rofo drop in and post "I wiped my ass today" so this shithead can go on with his life.
Activity: 437

Activity: 500
Merit: 507
Rofo, thanks for the update!
I think that if you continue with your plans and roadmap we can expect a very good future for NOXT.
Just keep the good work and the rest will follow!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Pages:
Jump to: