Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 50. (Read 194190 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
This really is the last coin i expected something like this to happen with. the clock is ticking and crypto dont wait.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Rofo !!! Come post here ! Once everyday at least pls ! Are you in a desert with no internet connection Tongue ?

Last i heard he was in the process of moving to a new house.

Do you really believe that the creator of NOXT and NOBLE has crooked us ?

If yes, then we should start taking legal action. We know who he is.

No, just as explanation due to lack of internet

NOXT up 50% today

do u mean the 16 NOXT that were sold for a grand total of 0.003 BTCS
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
I was thinking about someone that can answer all questions in this thread on behalf of Rofo so he can work on more important stuff.

We def need something. This is proof that a coin needs an active dev and community to stay alive.

Rofo, I don't like to say anything bad about you, as you have done some amazing things and sacrificed a lot for Noble, but I think you have handled this badly. I know you don't like speaking until you have something tangible, but people need reassurance, even if it is just to let them know that you are still working on stuff and are still around...

I'm not trying to spread FUD and I am still a believer in everything Noble, but I think people will agree that we feel a bit disappointed with how all of this has gone down.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I was thinking about someone that can answer all questions in this thread on behalf of Rofo so he can work on more important stuff.
legendary
Would it be an idea ti het a community spokesman in place? Someone who can talk to You every few days or even once a week, who can then communicate with the community?
Activity: 500
Merit: 507
Thanks for the update!
I am sure that we will see the coin increase in value and trade volume as the project moves forward and several goals are met.
So far my feeling is that this is a good project with a trustworthy dev behind it.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Updates on deliverables will come because they are important and were my commitment to you and building this project when I crowd funded this.

However I did and am backtracking on minor daily updates because I don't want things misconstrued or used as basis for accusations if circumstances change. I will save my info. for any legal requirements that come up, but I will just state if what you've assumed and collected/posted to me in private Piku is the information you're passing in, some things are quite off base and that will not help your case.

It would be silly to assume I've gone anywhere after putting 12 months into crypto. I needed a breather from NOBL and time to move both states and cities (Canberra relocation I made clear would happen) but that time is over.

When more updates come on crossing off list items (which gives until March, not first week Feb.) it's because things are ready.

Thank you for your patience or lack thereof.
Thanks for the update Rofo!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Updates on deliverables will come because they are important and were my commitment to you and building this project when I crowd funded this.

However I did and am backtracking on minor daily updates because I don't want things misconstrued or used as basis for accusations if circumstances change. I will save my info. for any legal requirements that come up, but I will just state if what you've assumed and collected/posted to me in private Piku is the information you're passing in, some things are quite off base and that will not help your case.

It would be silly to assume I've gone anywhere after putting 12 months into crypto. I needed a breather from NOBL and time to move both states and cities (Canberra relocation I made clear would happen) but that time is over.

When more updates come on crossing off list items (which gives until March, not first week Feb.) it's because things are ready.

I mined nobl in the first hours, forgot about it for some months, then I find out it is still going.

I still hold my original mined coins, and from the looks of it this coin is far from dead.

Give the dev a break, this is a big project.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
I think he's tired and disgusted and I don't blame him. I wouldn't deal with you dickwads for nearly as long as he has.
legendary
Activity: 961
I feel sorry for you guys, I knew after the IPO something was not right as I invested too and 2 days later as I notice the price was going down I pulled out, As I said many times I just trust less and less new coins coming out and at least they are not coins that are or will join supernetwork I will not invest, be careful guys 90 per cent of the coins out there is a waste of money
legendary
Rofo !!! Come post here ! Once everyday at least pls ! Are you in a desert with no internet connection Tongue ?

No, just as explanation due to lack of internet
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
Yes.

We should wait for more community members to wake up and realize we got fucked Smiley
Most of them want to wait a little more for sir curby, some of them are still cheer leading.

I already started to research the Australian law, I also mailed few Australian law institutions with our story (no names for now, just asking for advice).
I also have few Australian friends who already connected me to an Aussie lawyer who know something about crypto.
Don't worry, when the time will come we will go full power.
legendary

Activity: 658
Can someone simply explain the difference between Noblecoin and Noblenxt
legendary
NOXT really needs to get some volume going. We've been at 0 volume nearly every day the past 2 week.  Shocked
When would be a good time to start a Social Action campaign for NOXT at PromoPlugs.com
I'm happy to do it any time for free.

Everybody is waiting for soms News
Activity: 910
NOXT really needs to get some volume going. We've been at 0 volume nearly every day the past 2 week.  Shocked
When would be a good time to start a Social Action campaign for NOXT at PromoPlugs.com
I'm happy to do it any time for free.
Yes of course the project is moving forward. I will post my daily activities tonight so people have an idea

Can't wait for tonight Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: