Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 62. (Read 194190 times)

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
damn i'm soo glad i just got on the boat before the NOXT/BTC market closes
just bought myself 1 btc worth of noxt Cheesy
thanks for not closing it yet Rofo!
And hope you all have a merry christmas and a happy new year!
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
It would be just under two days from now, however we are thinking of extending it two more days if we have to. There is more info. due to come out shortly but Christmas and family is more important and conflicting a little with the dates (allowing people to soak up info. and get back to me). Smiley

I'll be releasing a lot more either way. Merry Christmas everyone!

thanks for the good clarification, Merry xmas Rofo
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
It would be just under two days from now, however we are thinking of extending it two more days if we have to. There is more info. due to come out shortly but Christmas and family is more important and conflicting a little with the dates (allowing people to soak up info. and get back to me). Smiley

I wouldnt mind with regards to the holidays Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232

legendary
At 0 days the btc crowd fund is over. Next, noblecoins Will be burned for noxt, then it Will be completed and noxt Will only be available from People who bought in the ico.

what I like to know 0 days is tomorrow?
legendary
At 0 days the btc crowd fund is over. Next, noblecoins Will be burned for noxt, then it Will be completed and noxt Will only be available from People who bought in the ico.
legendary
When is the last day of the btc fund raising?

should be tomorrow I think. 113 BTC so far.

Rofo if this correct?
first post says 2 days remaining for crowd funding.

So what will happen tomorrow then, the IPO ends?
i think so it ends tomorrow until rofo decides to extend it.buy now if you want to why wait till end lol

what evidence do you have the IPO ends tomorrow....where is the links that say so?

check the first page of this thread.

Its the below what you mean 0 days remaining and then what?

Amount funded: 113.5 out of 210 BTC
Days Remaining of BTC Crowd Fund: 2
(at 0 days remaining I stop NOXT/BTC offering and do the NOXT/NOBL burn at determined rate (see Distribution))
Activity: 440
Merit: 251

Rofo if this correct?

i think so it ends tomorrow until rofo decides to extend it.buy now if you want to why wait till end lol

what evidence do you have the IPO ends tomorrow....where is the links that say so?

check the first page of this thread.
legendary

Rofo if this correct?

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

Rofo if this correct?

legendary

Rofo if this correct?

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

Rofo if this correct?
legendary

Rofo if this correct?

It was updated from 3 to 2 days after my post, so probably correct.
legendary

Rofo if this correct?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Merry Christmas to all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
Funding and a restricted supply. 2014 has taught me there is only so much one can do when you're competing with market demands and crowd funds raising millions. If I could keep things simple Id roll all of NOBL into NOXT, but a lot of people prefer NOBL and dont want a centralized approach. It would be the same as if I hostile took over and forced people into NOXT rather than give them a choice. Because of the burn in a way it is the same coin, you can choose what you prefer.

I líke the option of choice.
In the end it is about results, especially for projects like Noblecoin. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Funding and a restricted supply. 2014 has taught me there is only so much one can do when you're competing with market demands and crowd funds raising millions. If I could keep things simple Id roll all of NOBL into NOXT, but a lot of people prefer NOBL and dont want a centralized approach. It would be the same as if I hostile took over and forced people into NOXT rather than give them a choice. Because of the burn in a way it is the same coin, you can choose what you prefer.
legendary
All info. is in the ANN but feel free to PM me. I'm in the capital again to print a bunch of docs (will post), have some meetings and prepare a final presentation for private people interested and social media.

This look quite promising, how long will last the crowdfunding (IPO), also in a few words in which companies will use this coin and how do you intend to be able to be one of the good ones as there are over 500 cryptocoins in coinmarketcap and we all know 90 per cent will be a failure, they all say they are here to stay and say big things, how do you intend people to believe you with all the scams and failures coins out there promising heaven, To me your coins and presentation look great but how will you convince people that you are coin worth to invest?

From what I understand, very few have actually officially registered their person as a business in this manner, not to mention a track record of persistence and continued support for nearly a year since creation. Developer is not some anonymous no body on the forums - he has quite clearly stated his intent and identity from the beginning.

If you read the whitepaper, you will find many reasons that you ask - I think as a starting point just having a government registered business being presented should give you a good idea of what to expect in the future. Remember, this project is getting started, and unlike those 2000 or 20,000 btc ipos that promise heaven than fall short of their false hype, this is doing things slow and correctly with a modest, reasonable amount of crowdfunding.

So far, I see little reason to doubt the intentions or ability of the developer to carry out his stated goals and vision.

Again, consider this a beginning. You can hardly expect a crowdfund to begin with all of its goals already achieved. Crypto is a newly emerging technology, and such modest beginnings are the start of a cycle of positive reinforcements from my point of view.

I understand what you are saying and if I am here its because I like how it looks all, but there is one thing I don't understand, why to create another coin like NOXT when exist already NOBL? why not to do all with one coin?

Not all technologies required are avaiable on the scrypt based network. The development of 2.0 crypto like nxt have enabled new opportunities.

A lot is explained in the whitepaper, including the need for the new platform and crowdfunding.
Pages:
Jump to: