Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NOXT] - NobleNXT Proposal/Whitepaper - Noble's 1st Colored Coin - page 65. (Read 194190 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Project sounds like a winner but, being an old Noble holder, I have a question or two:

What is the ultimate goal for the Noble coin?

What is your time frame for reaching the above goal?

Do you see any significant increase in Noble value from this endeavor?

Please excuse me, I'm sure this is all spelled out somewhere but, I have very limited time in the threads these days.

NOXT funding helps to build up an infrastructure for NOBL.
Also there will be a NOBL burning. Cutting the supply of NOBL will probably bring an increased value with it.

The time frame is from dec. - march 2015. you can find roadmap on OP.
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Project sounds like a winner but, being an old Noble holder, I have a question or two:

What is the ultimate goal for the Noble coin?

What is your time frame for reaching the above goal?

Do you see any significant increase in Noble value from this endeavor?

Please excuse me, I'm sure this is all spelled out somewhere but, I have very limited time in the threads these days.
Activity: 882
This is the best thought out and professional example of crypocurrency that I have seen. I do not see how NOXT and the original Noblecoin will not soar from this. The growth and exposure that has been realized as of late is astonishing.

Thanks mate. Still a while to go, but yes it's helping immensely not just from funds. I think people are used to the mega-1000s ICO's (many of which it comes to light are fake) and so think our progress so far has been a failure. I couldn't be happier at the moment as I already have enough to start a lot and deliver everything already outlined.

should we start a twitter promotion or something like that to reach out for more investors in the next week?

would be good to see some more new faces in here. there are a lot of NOXT available to be bought. 

the article on BTC Germany gets a lot of klicks in the last days. probably there come some more investors...

Yes definitely. I'm talking to a lot of people behind the scenes and I think a lot are just happy to wait until the end (no reason to get in early). Still I'm cautious and want to be sure we hit it off as we reach the deadline. We should discuss and I'll reach out to other news sites also. Smiley

The issue being that most ico's try to hype, shill and market themselves as profit makers in less than a month. NOXT is doing it right- and I applaud this professional approach.

If that issue is resolved then it will be interesting.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is the best thought out and professional example of crypocurrency that I have seen. I do not see how NOXT and the original Noblecoin will not soar from this. The growth and exposure that has been realized as of late is astonishing.

Thanks mate. Still a while to go, but yes it's helping immensely not just from funds. I think people are used to the mega-1000s ICO's (many of which it comes to light are fake) and so think our progress so far has been a failure. I couldn't be happier at the moment as I already have enough to start a lot and deliver everything already outlined.

should we start a twitter promotion or something like that to reach out for more investors in the next week?

would be good to see some more new faces in here. there are a lot of NOXT available to be bought.  

the article on BTC Germany gets a lot of klicks in the last days. probably there come some more investors...

Yes definitely. I'm talking to a lot of people behind the scenes and I think a lot are just happy to wait until the end (no reason to get in early). Still I'm cautious and want to be sure we hit it off as we reach the deadline. We should discuss and I'll reach out to other news sites also. Smiley

The issue being that most ico's try to hype, shill and market themselves as profit makers in less than a month. NOXT is doing it right- and I applaud this professional approach.

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you want to publish anything just PM me Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Just wanted to buy some more NOXT but Poloniex is down atm !

Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex:
There is a datacenter-wide networking issue. Staff is working to fix it as quickly as possible.

We're experiencing some technical issues and are on top of it.
Your coins are safe.
Activity: 420
Just bought some extra NOXT to support your funds Rofo Smiley

Same Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Just bought some extra NOXT to support your funds Rofo Smiley
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
Paper updates today being rolled out - first part below, second part (6-10) this afternoon.

Thank you for your patience. This has been a lot of work, feedback and thought between multiple parties. There is still work, additions and proofreading to be done. I am committed to this project and do sometimes feel rushed (as well as underestimate time-frames and how much discussion/work I like to get into things beforehand), but I want information and a game-plan that will build a foundation for years. It will constantly evolve.

I do not expect everyone to read everything and that is perfectly understandable. This is information for those inclined for longer readings, and is more suited for the people I would like to work with and target outside of bitcointalk (alongside the business plan we are also writing up). Thank you again.

Noble: Corporate Colored Coins
Applying Blockchain Technology to Traditional Business Structures as an Experimental Step towards Distributed Autonomous Corporations (DACs)

1-5: Introduction, Distribution, Platform Agnosticism, Utility, Exclusivity

reading this as soon as I get home!

There is already a newer one Smiley

[..]

Draft updated to include 1-8.

Applying Blockchain Technology to Traditional Business Structures as an Experimental Step towards Distributed Autonomous Corporations (DACs)

1-8: Introduction, Distribution, Platform Agnosticism, Utility, Exclusivity, Incentive to Participate, Stability, Thought Leadership
Activity: 336
Paper updates today being rolled out - first part below, second part (6-10) this afternoon.

Thank you for your patience. This has been a lot of work, feedback and thought between multiple parties. There is still work, additions and proofreading to be done. I am committed to this project and do sometimes feel rushed (as well as underestimate time-frames and how much discussion/work I like to get into things beforehand), but I want information and a game-plan that will build a foundation for years. It will constantly evolve.

I do not expect everyone to read everything and that is perfectly understandable. This is information for those inclined for longer readings, and is more suited for the people I would like to work with and target outside of bitcointalk (alongside the business plan we are also writing up). Thank you again.

reading this as soon as I get home!
OP looks awesome Smiley nice graphics, very good explained

great work as usual, Rofo!

This is a good step. Summary to show anyone who is interested.

Just what I was going to say, good job!

Rofos update was the best answer to the silence in here.
Activity: 691

Just what I was going to say, good job!

legendary
First wave of .PDFs added. It's 2am so I will be proofreading and finalizing the next 3 tomorrow, sorry my brain is a mush. Lots more flyers & FAQs to make the overall direction a little clearer.

I will be moving the remainder of the crowd fund coins over to Polo. with 2 more sections also tomorrow (namely all the account/transparency ones). Will respond to remainder of PMs in the morning - in summary if you've asked for a spot you're still good - the amount being burnt is catching up to max but I think we will kick off nicely regarding amount raised in the last few days.

Remember this is just the beginning - we're conceptualizing, disagreeing, discussing and laying the foundations for something here. I think we can go places.

Final countdown as we kick into gear. Smiley
legendary

Draft updated to include 1-8.

1-8: Introduction, Distribution, Platform Agnosticism, Utility, Exclusivity, Incentive to Participate, Stability, Thought Leadership

This is how a legitimate start up should look like.

Noble supporters - read this paper, read it again, understand it and ask questions, take advantage of others laziness.
Once the short papers and info-graphic are out (should be tomorrow as far as I know) the pr campaign will begin, things will be much easier to understand - day traders and speculators will jump in like it is a warm jacuzzi.

Can't wait to see mainstream buys flowing in. Wonder if there will be enough for everyone Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: