Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon! - page 16. (Read 72945 times)

legendary
Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000
so you are the master dumper than?  Grin

this will not bring price up and whole community also ....

i have set up masternode in windows

when my friend want to compile linux wallet

it turns out

I'm getting an error tto:
src/qt/masternodemanager.cpp:21:21: fatal error: QScroller: Bestand of map bestaat niet
 #include
                     ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/masternodemanager.o] Fout 1

File or map does not excist it says... did you get the same error?

not dumping , only hodling Smiley

will test compile  on virtuabox, hold on

snip :

on/src# make -f makefile.unix

waiting for compile

finished

works !
gcpool-VirtualBox:~/Neutron/src# ./Neutrond

legendary
first of all how much coins are u getting in masternodes?

i have running 1 but it seems it don't running well i'm gettin 13,25 ntrn ...

on windows

any clues?

per MN around 1200-1500 NTRN per Day

clues ? mhmhmh but without more informations ..... cant help

see ? in 10h got 550 coins . do your own math.

just for staking i got 1320 on this node
@Price 2500 = 0.033 BTC PER DAY ! on 1 NODE

Questions ?

got 4 Nodes = 0.132 BTC PER DAY ! i always laughing if i see other coins will be able to do that .
1 week i got 1 BTC @2500

FOR STAKING ;-))))

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I think the dev is legit, but looks like he's a one man team for now. He could have left so many times. I think it's up for the community to help out. But dev, you need to be more open with your plan for the future of this coin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NTRN
One of you guys showed concerns of me abandoning this project... I can assure you all that will not happen.
I will quote my reply here.

I'm not letting anyone down.

I at the moment hold 6 figures of Neutron. Do I want to see NTRN succeed? Of course.

I lead a very busy life outside of bitcointalk and the peak times are during mid december, early june, and late september/october. I apologize for my absence from the forums over the past couple of days, but I have to prioritize my outside work over cryptocurrency for the next week.

Give me around 7 days to return to my regular activity.
Activity: 560
I agree...if TeamNeutron remains silent, this coin will die in matter of weeks...
The community is way too small to get things going (there is only a few regular posters in this topic).

Too bad... I like almost everything about this coin, it has a great name, good logo, nice wallet, working masternodes,...
But without a more communicative dev, this is going nowhere...

Regards

Goldmaxx

Good post. As we can see, 2k sato (2 bids 5-6btc) and 16xx sato support was fake:/ Good that I sold yesterday at 2.7-3.1k.

If dev is not too active so there's no reason to hold it. But worth watching because of working masternode.
Probably this coin will stay in silent some time but one day will rise (but I don't like to hold few weeks or more). Another scenario is like you wrote - going nowhere.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I agree...if TeamNeutron remains silent, this coin will die in matter of weeks...
The community is way too small to get things going (there is only a few regular posters in this topic).

Too bad... I like almost everything about this coin, it has a great name, good logo, nice wallet, working masternodes,...
But without a more communicative dev, this is going nowhere...

Regards

Goldmaxx

I agree that we need more communication but the fact we are still under 100k for sale and we are still growing masternodes this is an early project, I would like too know the vision the this media blitz also so we as a community could get started on it!
Activity: 560
Bump...

Apologies for not posting here for the past couple of days. I had things come up IRL that I had to deal with. Plans for the media blitz are still in motion.

Could you please give us some more detailed information?
--> When are you planning the media blitz?
--> Who is writing the articles?
--> Where will they appear?

Regards

Goldmaxx

Dev talking about media blitz and he's online each day but does not have time to answer guy few simple questions?

Pretty weird (or even pathetic).;/ Thread is pretty half-dead.

Goldmaxx - look like you're more active than Dev, it's good for you but bad in the other way for Dev. You made post about media publication - as I know from experience, it's pretty hard to publish something about new alt with low cap and small community attention at coindesk or cointelegraph. Many of those big crypto sites want btc for publishing anything. But if you try to many sites, not only thise biggest, you can find place where they allow you to publish something for free. I have list of many mails to crypto sites, few of them allow me to publish something, another few want btc, but mostlly - no answer. But I don't want to help unless thread and Dev will be more active, because what we can see now is not something leading to success soon. And if Dev talking about "media blitz", it means that he have own pr plan likely. 
Activity: 894
Bump...

Apologies for not posting here for the past couple of days. I had things come up IRL that I had to deal with. Plans for the media blitz are still in motion.

Regards

Goldmaxx

Welcome first TOR-Node Wink

Staking difficulty has really jumped since all the new masternodes got added!
legendary
Activity: 894

Regards

Goldmaxx
wow 13 MN on the Road .

and Bittrex SellOffers only 4 left ( 100k)

THATS FANTASTIC !

Very cool defiantly a hidden gem! Can't wait for the media blitz
legendary
wow 13 MN on the Road .

and Bittrex SellOffers only 4 left ( 100k)

THATS FANTASTIC !

legendary
Could someone answer this question for me please:

Phase 2 is a media blitz, and the dev is talking about hiring PR agencies to write articles and to promote NTRN.
My question is: where will the funds come from to pay these PR agencies?

I'm asking this, because I agree with the fact that PR is a very important factor in a potential succes story, but also a very expensive factor...
Without funds --> no pr --> no succes...

Don't get me wrong, I already bought enough for a masternode, but before I buy more NTRN, I would like to see this question answered...

Regards

Goldmaxx
feel free to donate @ TeamNeutron ( 9gHMxEVGiU4z4Rxc2bJF76Nbk2Kdzm278T ), will do same after masternode generates income ...
send 500 NTRN to DevFunds, please update donation counter in OP

same here :

Date: 07.06.2015 22:30
To: dev founds 9gHMxEVGiU4z4Rxc2bJF76Nbk2Kdzm278T
Debit: -500.00 NTRN

Good Work !

Regards Glen
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Could someone answer this question for me please:

Phase 2 is a media blitz, and the dev is talking about hiring PR agencies to write articles and to promote NTRN.
My question is: where will the funds come from to pay these PR agencies?

I'm asking this, because I agree with the fact that PR is a very important factor in a potential succes story, but also a very expensive factor...
Without funds --> no pr --> no succes...

Don't get me wrong, I already bought enough for a masternode, but before I buy more NTRN, I would like to see this question answered...

Regards

Goldmaxx
feel free to donate @ TeamNeutron ( 9gHMxEVGiU4z4Rxc2bJF76Nbk2Kdzm278T ), will do same after masternode generates income ...
send 500 NTRN to DevFunds, please update donation counter in OP
Newbie question! Can you stake with android wallet?
Markets have both been increasing steadily  Grin

How many masternodes are currently up and how can I see that info? Thanks!

Go to the nucleus tab in the ntrn wallet Smiley

I am showing 0?

maybe a restart to the wallet

tried that not sure? Any other ideas?

Are you running the newest wallet from the OP?

I believe so have we upgraded recently?

Sounds like you have the second to last wallet release.

Fixed thank you!
Activity: 742

good to see you back dev, need some news here
legendary
Activity: 1050
Markets have both been increasing steadily  Grin

How many masternodes are currently up and how can I see that info? Thanks!

Go to the nucleus tab in the ntrn wallet Smiley

I am showing 0?

maybe a restart to the wallet

tried that not sure? Any other ideas?

Are you running the newest wallet from the OP?

I believe so have we upgraded recently?

Sounds like you have the second to last wallet release.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NTRN
Pages:
Jump to: