Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon! - page 52. (Read 72945 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Stay calm. The prince is here.
I can see 40k in the books now, hold tight guys, this is gonna fly! Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thanks to the kind dumper I have had my fill on NTRN - whose ready to test 15,000?
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
We are more EXCITED over this coin than the people on Gaw hashtalk forum were over paycoin, hashstakers and hashlets.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
NEUTRON big pump is comming soon  Grin

buy cheap now  Cool

Check out TRON - Its a double pumper! Alts are back baby!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
NEUTRON big pump is comming soon  Grin

buy cheap now  Cool
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

Get in line boys, I was mining with in the first 200 blocks. Cheesy

"24   2015-04-19 04:26:15   Credit   Confirmed         185          166.66666667"

baha, I think we might have a winner! Cheesy
Thanks Kirk,

Wasn't trying to stir the pot, I am an investor myself.  Weird shit like that sometimes makes you scratch your head and wonder.  I have been through A**O and a few others secretly in your shadows Tongue

I know the dance by now.

* Not trying to crosspromote Smiley

haha np! Hope you've been making profit! Cheesy Are you in CryptoCommunity?

nervously checks his shadow
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Why is it that an entity which attempted to take control of the coin back on the 21st all of a sudden wants to dump such a large quantity of it and in the ann of course.

Weird..
what u mean  Huh

Some troll named NewNeutronDev (not actually the dev..) posted that he wanted to sell 50,000 coins @ 12.5k sats asking if anyone wanted to buy. He deleted his post quickly.
lol NewNeutronDev  Cheesy
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Thanks Kirk,

Wasn't trying to stir the pot, I am an investor myself.  Weird shit like that sometimes makes you scratch your head and wonder.  I have been through A**O and a few others secretly in your shadows Tongue

I know the dance by now.

* Not trying to crosspromote Smiley

Why is it that an entity which attempted to take control of the coin back on the 21st all of a sudden wants to dump such a large quantity of it and in the ann of course.

Weird..
what u mean  Huh

Some troll named NewNeutronDev (not actually the dev..) posted that he wanted to sell 50,000 coins @ 12.5k sats asking if anyone wanted to buy. He deleted his post quickly. Just a troll.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Get in line boys, I was mining with in the first 200 blocks. Cheesy

"24   2015-04-19 04:26:15   Credit   Confirmed         185          166.66666667"

Weird..
what u mean  Huh
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX

Weird..

**Edit

This Account attempted to take control of the coin on the 21st and was only created that same night @ 8:41 PM.

The actual "New Devs" account was created 3hrs after this one.  Is there some relation to all of this.  Seems a little weird...

This is not an attempt at FUD it is a logical question.
Is there a working block explorer for this?  Cryptobe is stuck like a couple days ago.  I withdrew a bunch of coins from Bittrex but they haven't showed up in my wallet even though it shows as completed with a txid on trex.

Bittrex has been slow to process ntrn withdraws for whatever reason. Give it 15 - 30 min they will show up.

Cryptobe did that before, I tweeted them and they fixed it promptly. Will tweet them again.
They just showed up...took 30 minutes.  Weird, never had that happen with coins other than BTC with them :O
nah it does with tron and with some other coins as well....
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Stay calm. The prince is here.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Is there a working block explorer for this?  Cryptobe is stuck like a couple days ago.  I withdrew a bunch of coins from Bittrex but they haven't showed up in my wallet even though it shows as completed with a txid on trex.

Bittrex has been slow to process ntrn withdraws for whatever reason. Give it 15 - 30 min they will show up.

Cryptobe did that before, I tweeted them and they fixed it promptly. Will tweet them again.
They just showed up...took 30 minutes.  Weird, never had that happen with coins other than BTC with them :O
Is there a working block explorer for this?  Cryptobe is stuck like a couple days ago.  I withdrew a bunch of coins from Bittrex but they haven't showed up in my wallet even though it shows as completed with a txid on trex.

Cryptobe did that before, I tweeted them and they fixed it promptly. Will tweet them again. (https://twitter.com/CryptoPumpInfo/status/592904901841268736)
it takes a while ...even after it shows completed on trex....its trex fault for being slow....i'd wait up to 30 mins  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: