Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon! - page 53. (Read 72945 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Is there a working block explorer for this?  Cryptobe is stuck like a couple days ago.  I withdrew a bunch of coins from Bittrex but they haven't showed up in my wallet even though it shows as completed with a txid on trex.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
5 BTC until 15,000 Sat is hit. Told you guys to buy for days - only a few listened to me. The early bird gets the worm once again. Smiley

I had been accumulating for days when you showed up. Wink

Are we playing the I got in first game?

ahem..

https://twitter.com/CryptoPumpInfo/status/590911746963017729

haha
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
5 BTC until 15,000 Sat is hit. Told you guys to buy for days - only a few listened to me. The early bird gets the worm once again. Smiley

I had been accumulating for days when you showed up. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
Phenomenal stuff  Shocked

the 1 issue I have with c***e is they rushed their android wallet... it doesn't scale to the screen size properly so I can't use any of the functions at all let alone back it up or use the debug window lol I have 10 of them lost to the ether for right now till they get it fixed.

I hope a beautiful stakable (maybe even masternodable) and most importantly functional android wallet will be next on the list  Grin

so please don't rush anything  Grin and test test test  Cool

great job so far
I'll be saving the best part of the roadmap for the last (7/7) Wink At least, it hopefully will be a part that will get you all excited- hopefully!

I would like to thank you all for the moral support, it provides the boost needed when you are the only guy on the development team. The enthusiasm in this community is amazing.
Part 4/7 of the roadmap should be coming tomorrow night.

Kindest regards,
Team Neutron
LOL and still 4 more parts to go.  I love it!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NTRN
I'll be saving the best part of the roadmap for the last (7/7) Wink At least, it hopefully will be a part that will get you all excited- hopefully!

I would like to thank you all for the moral support, it provides the boost needed when you are the only guy on the development team. The enthusiasm in this community is amazing.
Part 4/7 of the roadmap should be coming tomorrow night.

Kindest regards,
Team Neutron
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
So I sync'd the wallet and checked the money supply.  This coin is so ridiculously cheap right now.  Only ~1.45M coins in circulation.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neutron/
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello gentlemen,

Apologies for being an hour or so late of posting the roadmap. Was applying a few finishing touches  Wink
And as promised, phase 3 of 7 of the first developmental roadmap.

All the best,
Team Neutron

Excellent - In wallet trading is something I have been hoping for!
Connect with exchage from wallet (with good tools to trade?) is preety interesting.  Grin Also news etc. in wallet.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
NTRN
Hello gentlemen,

Apologies for being an hour or so late of posting the roadmap. Was applying a few finishing touches  Wink
And as promised, phase 3 of 7 of the first developmental roadmap.

All the best,
Team Neutron
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
So I sync'd the wallet and checked the money supply.  This coin is so ridiculously cheap right now.  Only ~1.45M coins in circulation.
yes it should be atleast 40k-50k IMO
if it goes past by sling in 24 hr volume its game time  Smiley

It will pass TRON soon.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
if it goes past by sling in 24 hr volume its game time  Smiley
Ok, tomorrow cause it's 4:23 AM here. Birds singing "neutron is your next profit boy"  Grin
How to set up masternode? I have more than 25k. Is there any tutorial? Smiley

Well then.. CONGRATS! you can join the Neutron Investors Club! We have a private slack group for big holders to coordinate (25k+ only)! Join CryptoCommunity (in my signature) and PM @iam_crypto !!

I got called a scammer when I told people to buy at 3500 bahahaha
How to set up masternode? I have more than 25k. Is there any tutorial? Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: