Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NTRN] Neutron - New Nucleus wallets released! - Next developments soon! - page 54. (Read 72945 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
Wow, this is serious.. glad i bought nice bag at yobit and trex today... 9900 hit.

Someone is fucking impatient.. haha whale saw that omeone is buying and plan about accumulate as much as can below 7k failed LOL

10k will be a short term bottom.
lol 10k is 100 sat away  Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
im uhming and aahing about whether to get one last masternode before 10k
Activity: 560
Wow, this is serious.. glad i bought nice bag at yobit and trex today... 9900 hit.

Someone is fucking impatient.. haha whale saw that omeone is buying and plan about accumulate as much as can below 7k failed LOL

10k will be a short term bottom.
Don't forget. DEV HASN'T EVEN MADE TONIGHT'S ANN YET!

Notice how the scheemy fucks trying to stop teh rise sold at 7435 to turn that massive green candle red? Good thing you lads look at the market history and don't fall for that shit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Don't forget. DEV HASN'T EVEN MADE TONIGHT'S ANN YET!
Look at trex 1st page. Old coins. Good but old: Arch, Sdc, Crave (new but after big pump), Tron... Egma's rising. But there's no serious coin after BT SCAM. NTRN is the only new serious project now. And it's probably going to 1st place at trex with big volume this week.

Yep - first place on bittrex is not the time you want to be accumulating though lol -  everyone damn well better have their fill of NTRN before we crack 10,000 or its going to be significantly harder to get a masternode.

Correct, you want to be accumulating when the whales are.. right now!!

Look at trex 1st page. Old coins. Good but old: Arch, Sdc, Crave (new but after big pump), Tron... Egma's rising. But there's no serious coin after BT SCAM. NTRN is the only new serious project now. And it's probably going to 1st place at trex with big volume this week.

Yep - first place on bittrex is not the time you want to be accumulating though lol -  everyone damn well better have their fill of NTRN before we crack 10,000 or its going to be significantly harder to get a masternode.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Anybody got some addnodes?
7BTC above 6000 says fuck you if you dumped yesterday.
I don't think 10k is good target. I prefer to think 100k is real target in mid (May, maybe end of May).

Btw. Let's not talk too much about price. This is typical for scamer p n d coins like BT last time. All people talk all day only about big price. Then the sad truth came.

I believe this is high level coin, not short p n d.
dat buy support  Shocked

I can make waves - these boys can move mountains ;-)

Activity: 704
lets get this party started!
I don't think 10k is good target. I prefer to think 100k is real target in mid (May, maybe end of May).

Btw. Let's not talk too much about price. This is typical for scamer p n d coins like BT last time. All people talk all day only about big price. Then the sad truth came.

dat buy support  Shocked

This is break out of this triple top-like phase below 7.5k.
Bought some. Nice buy rush.
Definetly whales/pump group in this coin.
$#!t we might see 50k tonite  Cool if whales are on it

gobble gobble.... hehe

It's not just me either - that's the really encouraging thing - Ive sucked up 4.4 BTC but others are getting stocked up on cheap NTRN as well, they now a good thing when they see it.
This is break out of this triple top-like phase below 7.5k.
Bought some. Nice buy rush.
Definetly whales/pump group in this coin.
$#!t we might see 50k tonite  Cool if whales are on it
Thats the last of the resistence before 10,000 boys. You're welcome ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: