Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★THE FIRST OFFICIALLY LICENCED CRYPTOCURRENCY!★★★ - page 56. (Read 135899 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The other coin NYN just deleted all of their threads! Looks like we have a winner!
Thank god there is only 1 nyancoin now lol
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
been following this coin from the beginning. very excited to hear about the upcoming news! cant wait!

You do know that the news was posted a page or 2 back, right? lol
Activity: 96
Activity: 29
YEAHHHHHH MAMAAAAAAAAAAA This dev rocks and gets shit done!!!
Activity: 20
been following this coin from the beginning. very excited to hear about the upcoming news! cant wait!
Activity: 112
Looooool. I just went to to the NYN thread and they deleted the first post.

RIP NYN, NYAN wins!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
http://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/

Subscribe and post! 

Grin Grin LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED! Grin Grin
Activity: 336
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dev THANK YOU for not letting us down!!!

NyanCoin TO THE MOON!!!

And an awesome website too!  Best day ever!

Activity: 70
How would a person become a node with a coin? This might be a really stupid question but as always I'd like to help this coin out as much as possible.
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
KFUuUjSAok3FJQ5Dtducs848JLY39Cx3sL
I'm supporting this coin!
Cool!
Activity: 70
GOD am I happy I have 300k NYAN right now....  Grin Dev, literally if I could I'd give you a big hug right now. You have no idea how many times i've debated getting rid of my coin but I knew in the back of my head you would make something happen.
Website is awesome but why has the twitter been suspended? Dev should look into that...

Also, with the publicity now like this: People are bound to get confused with which coin is which. We should really figure a way to stop the other NYN from confusing people and discouraging investment in NYAN!
Activity: 83
I must say the webiste nyanco.in looks awesome great work
Activity: 203
WOW!
WOOOOOWWW!!!!
Gona keep solo mining while diff is still low Smiley
ANNOUNCEMENT

For the past few weeks we have been working together with Christopher Torres and the Nyancat team. We were unable to leak any information due to legal issues. We have just been given the green light from the Nyancat team to let the people from bitcointalk know about this early, as I made that promise to you all.

It is my great pleasure to announce to you all that we have partnered with the creators of Nyancat to create the first officially licensed cryptocurrency in history!

You will hear a lot more from the creators of Nyancat soon, expect a lot of media reporting this within the next few days. The Nyancat team is hard at work contacting all of their news sources to bring Nyancoin to the masses.

Also
Please check out our new website at www.nyanco.in

We will begin a new giveaway soon to celebrate the great news!

Stay tuned for lots more to come!
NYAN  Grin

I KNEW IT! HA I called it days ago! Look at my old posts and you will find that this was what I said could happen for this coin. That's amazing, we'll have a lot of fun with this from now on Smiley
We all thought you were a wizard! lol

I trusted my feeling while the hash was low and mined 600k NYAN glad I did Wink
Activity: 268
yeah i was more wondering as to avoid confusion if it can really be "dead" lol with a crypto it can be hard
Activity: 85
ANNOUNCEMENT

For the past few weeks we have been working together with Christopher Torres and the Nyancat team. We were unable to leak any information due to legal issues. We have just been given the green light from the Nyancat team to let the people from bitcointalk know about this early, as I made that promise to you all.

It is my great pleasure to announce to you all that we have partnered with the creators of Nyancat to create the first officially licensed cryptocurrency in history!

You will hear a lot more from the creators of Nyancat soon, expect a lot of media reporting this within the next few days. The Nyancat team is hard at work contacting all of their news sources to bring Nyancoin to the masses.

Also
Please check out our new website at www.nyanco.in

We will begin a new giveaway soon to celebrate the great news!

Stay tuned for lots more to come!
NYAN  Grin

I KNEW IT! HA I called it days ago! Look at my old posts and you will find that this was what I said could happen for this coin. That's amazing, we'll have a lot of fun with this from now on Smiley
We all thought you were a wizard! lol
sooooo whats this mean for the other nyn

Other nyn is dead. The owner of nyancat has officially made a choice into the best nyancoin. He decided the 10% premine nonsense was not worth attaching the name to clearly.
according to steadyminers, the network hash is jumping from 14-16mh/s then suddenly a 2.5gh/s jump and then it goes back down again. What's going on, is this some sort of multipool playing games with us?
Activity: 268
sooooo whats this mean for the other nyn
Pages:
Jump to: