Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★THE FIRST OFFICIALLY LICENCED CRYPTOCURRENCY!★★★ - page 55. (Read 135899 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
i don't know what to expect on a 337M total coins (which will take many years to mine). 3M premined...
feeling stupid to mine it right now
or to mine anything at all... everything is instamined/premined these days

1% premine and he has been giving them out as prizes if you were involved from the start. 337 million is alot of coins... you just sound like one of those complainers who likes to troll threads... 1% premine even 2 or 3% i can handle if dev is willing to do stuff with it rather than mass horde. Dev will always be expected to keep a stash or else whats the bloody point of making the coin? You gonna pay him?

no one gave 3M... 337 coins each ? few thousands for each service ?
i really don't know what is the intentions of the dev. i'm not saying its a scam
but it could be

lol are you serious he got official support from nyancat creator, they even have it on there website now.. you have no idea how much he had to pay the creator of nyan so stop spouting bullshit. You had heaps of time to mine when diff was low dev kept saying big announcement upcoming and diff was at like 0.05 but you chose to ignore it so your loss.
Activity: 59
Really good news, Dev!

I hope that you won't stop on this, there are a lot to do besides this to make it past what DOGE made. And I think it's possible!
We need forums, games, real goods like Nyan T-shirts for NYAN, etc.

i really don't know what is the intentions of the dev. i'm not saying its a scam
but it could be

He gave 337*337 ~ 114k already. There is (at least was) a faucet that can dispense 100 NYAN to one person with high probability. And there is one more giveaway to come. And don't forget there are bounties for pools, games, etc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
i don't know what to expect on a 337M total coins (which will take many years to mine). 3M premined...

1% premine and he has been giving them out as prizes if you were involved from the start. 337 million is alot of coins... you just sound like one of those complainers who likes to troll threads... 1% premine even 2 or 3% i can handle if dev is willing to do stuff with it rather than mass horde. Dev will always be expected to keep a stash or else whats the bloody point of making the coin? You gonna pay him?

but it could be
Activity: 29

Activity: 574
Good news. Keep support it!  Smiley

Activity: 728
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Net hash looks pretty strange on steadymining, its jumping 0.01mh - 500mh - 100mh
Anyway, my 10mh in. Planning to get around 50k NYAN for future trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
probably dev of middlecoin is also following this thread and is building up NYAN's for a future exchange...
they did it before with other coins...

btw:  GREAT NEWS
Activity: 51
it is steadily showing 8192Mhs  now lol.  I guess a multipool jumped on?

"networkhashps" :  84630539 (84 Mhs)

Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX
Difficulty going up to 59 in next few blocks.  net hashrate is up at 5GHs now

EDIT:   or not.... all the hash dropped of a few minutes after writing this.

Yea I think the steadyminer network hashrate is bugged.  I would estimate network hashrate is ~50Mhash currently - it has gone up a lot in the last 2 hours, it was previously under 5Mhash.

it is steadily showing 8192Mhs  now lol.  I guess a multipool jumped on?
Activity: 336
any exchanges trading this ?

Not yet.  The coin was on life support since it's release, but today changes everything.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Activity: 84
Ooh, at nyan.luckyminers.com I see 31 miners
Any ideas about to notify nyan.luckyminers.com  and other NYN-pools what NULL they working for?
Activity: 2
I don't see no change in NYN's pools nor do I see them taking down any other posts except for the first one.
Activity: 119
awesome announcement devs came through with there promise.

EDIT:   or not.... all the hash dropped of a few minutes after writing this.

Yea I think the steadyminer network hashrate is bugged.  I would estimate network hashrate is ~50Mhash currently - it has gone up a lot in the last 2 hours, it was previously under 5Mhash.
This is going to go down as the biggest turnaround in cryptocoin history.  This coin had so much potential but was being bogged down by that other coin with tons of hype and a ridiculous 10% premine.  Now that the other coin is out of the picture AND we have an official endorsement AND a great dev that consistently puts out high quality work... The sky is literally the limit for this coin.  I just switched all 4 of my rigs off DOGE and onto NYAN.  TO THE MOON MY FRIENDS!!  
Activity: 2
How come the faucet keeps saying invalid every time I click submit? Anyone?
Activity: 810
https://ironx.io IRONX

EDIT:   or not.... all the hash dropped of a few minutes after writing this.

Looks like alot of hash joined to bump diff up for next round and then got off... huh??
Pages:
Jump to: