Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★THE FIRST OFFICIALLY LICENCED CRYPTOCURRENCY!★★★ - page 62. (Read 135899 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So there seems to still be a lot of confusion about the whole 2 nyancoins situation and I think as this coin grows, this will be a huge sticking point preventing it from going as high as it can potentially get. Any ideas as to how we can differentiate this coin?

I completely agree, hopefully that's what this big announcement will be about or hopefully make it easier to differentiate. Just an idea could you update the wallet so that it doesn't go in a nyancoin directory like the other one? Like change the name? Something like NyancatCoin? Idk just ideas i'm throwing out here.
Activity: 112
So there seems to still be a lot of confusion about the whole 2 nyancoins situation and I think as this coin grows, this will be a huge sticking point preventing it from going as high as it can potentially get. Any ideas as to how we can differentiate this coin?
Why would anyone with a normal IQ level mine this crap?

Speculation ofc. We mine a bit while the hash is low in hopes that the dev carry's through with his promise of big things ahead. The idea is that if the coin becomes valuable later, hash rate will increase and we will have missed our chance. Nobody (I hope) is all in on this coin, most of us just mine this for a bit, then something else a for a bit etc.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Why would anyone with a normal IQ level mine this crap?
Activity: 84
Where image of our lovely coin?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
the dev is online.hope some BIG announcement!!!:DDD
Haha, unfortunately not yet. I wish I could give you guys an exact time but we want to have everything ready. But believe me when I say it will be BIG Smiley
Awesome!!Waiting for your BIG news!! Tongue Tongue No need to rush,quality comes the first place. Grin
Activity: 85
Haha, unfortunately not yet. I wish I could give you guys an exact time but we want to have everything ready. But believe me when I say it will be BIG Smiley
Activity: 448
I created a new subreddit:  http://reddit.com/r/nyancoins

The original subreddit was run by some guy that is anti-nyan, he stole the subreddit name and was driving it into the ground.

Please subscribe and post!!  Let me know if you think I should add something to the sidebar!

Keep up the good work, Ill subscribe here in a minute. The community surrounding NYAN will get it big. I'm very excited for the announcement to happen. Hopefully its sometime this weekend. Also we need an official IRC channel.
Activity: 336
I created a new subreddit:  http://reddit.com/r/nyancoins

The original subreddit was run by some guy that is anti-nyan, he stole the subreddit name and was driving it into the ground.

Please subscribe and post!!  Let me know if you think I should add something to the sidebar!
Whoa, the hash rate just spiked. What happened, is there news? I was just jumping back in and this happened...

This idiot boxuser is giving us much needed attention with his fake troll. Ill take all the hashrate we can get.  Grin
do you guys even read what is going on??

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-k-address-starting-nyan-is-fake-has-virus-trojan-malware-stay-away-413951 THE (K address starting) NYAN is FAKE has VIRUS TROJAN MALWARE stay away

Troll, this has been debunked ages ago in the early posts.

BUT THE EVIDENCE SAYS DIFFERENT , and i am not a Troll,

I have scanned the .dll files you listed in your post with a couple different anti-virus programs and came up with nothing. I believe a while ago, it was concluded that one of the anti-virus programs list it as a false positive. There is no reason to believe this has changed.
Activity: 322
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-k-address-starting-nyan-is-fake-has-virus-trojan-malware-stay-away-413951 THE (K address starting) NYAN is FAKE has VIRUS TROJAN MALWARE stay away

BUT THE EVIDENCE SAYS DIFFERENT , and i am not a Troll,
Whoa, the hash rate just spiked. What happened, is there news? I was just jumping back in and this happened...

Activity: 322
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

Hi everyone, we are sorry but right now we have to keep things hush hush while we workout the final details. Expect a very big announcement soon  Smiley

Well with going with how good quality you've done so far, I can only imagine how big of deal this is. Did you get the "guy" you were talking about earlier? That's what I would assume your're talking about.

hashrate very low...

Take full advantage of this opportunity, I've got around 150k NYAN and have no intentions of selling anytime soon.
what u mean soon? 1 week? 1 year? :p
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 85
Hi everyone, we are sorry but right now we have to keep things hush hush while we workout the final details. Expect a very big announcement soon  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: