Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★THE FIRST OFFICIALLY LICENCED CRYPTOCURRENCY!★★★ - page 66. (Read 135899 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Have 20k NYAN to sell.
Price is 0.0075 BTC / 1k NYAN (further negotiable).

Or will accept 0.1 BTC for the whole 20k pack (MEGA sale).

Also accepting (with BTC prices in brackets): COYE (@15 satoshi), EAC (@200 satoshi), DOGE (@30 satoshi), LTC (@ 0.03 BTC).
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Still selling NYAN! Lowball me, will negotiate any prices. Accepting any coins on cryptsy or coinedup. PM me, I've got a lot to sell!
Activity: 70
Selling 1500 nyan Pm me
Got an offer but I'm not yet satisfied. Anyone?
Been trying to solomine today, but just not having any luck. Hate to go back to Happyminers with the current rates, but if I'm not gonna find any blocks solo...

They need to shut down the site for a little bit. I wish the owners would realize that its not good for the coin.
Activity: 87
Been trying to solomine today, but just not having any luck. Hate to go back to Happyminers with the current rates, but if I'm not gonna find any blocks solo...
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Plus it would be more profitable to solo right now.

It was a pleasure doing business with you.

@others: I still have a few nyans left for sale if anyone is interested Smiley
Still selling 60,000 NYAN! Will accept all coins found either on cryptsy or coinedup. Bulk discount of 0.01BTC (or equiv.)/1000 for orders of more than 20,000 still available!
Please distribute your hash... Happyminers has been going in and out of 51%. Plus it would be more profitable to solo right now.
Activity: 54
Activity: 11
Except it does. Look at the topic name. NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN.

This is just a repetition of the same abbreviation. It doesn't try to create its own language. It is not like Coinye, which uses many curse words, or Doge which is "wow, such language" or Kiteh, which is eh, miaueh... etc.

NYAN is not throwing at you a lot of garbage talk.

The last few coins were all about the hype. This is different. It is fundamentally strong because of its design. I believe that it can be accepted by the masses.
3. It has no stupid whoops like "miau miau miau" "kiteh likeh" etc. This coin perfectly mixes seriousness with playfulness.

Except it does. Look at the topic name. NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN.
Activity: 11
Some more pluses of this coin:

1. It has the right abbreviation. NYAN, not NYN (Nine Ynch(?) Nails)
2. It is standing on its own legs, not trying to be another Dogecoin. I have a feeling that developers clearly understand the identity of this coin.
3. It has no stupid whoops like "miau miau miau" "kiteh likeh" etc. This coin perfectly mixes seriousness with playfulness.
Selling 10 000 NYAN, PM me for offers. Less is also possible, of course.

Price: 0.01 BTC per 1000 NYAN.

I accept: LTC, BTC, DOGE, EAC, COYE.

I don't have a trust record, therefore:
Either:
1. You are trusted and then I send first.
2. Transaction is done in small tranches of 100 NYAN. You send first.
3. We use an escrow.
60,000 NYAN for sale! Offering bulk discount. 0.01BTC/1000 if you buy more than 20,000!
Activity: 73
Selling 5,000 NYAN - PM me with an offer.
(accepting DOGE, LTC, BTC)

Proof:
http://nyancha.in/address/KMyGryfYiRFrbai6y9NN6ZHU1Jo5U7hLMc

Procedure:
Option 1: You send first (tranches possible)
Option 2: I send first if you have positive trusted reputation
Activity: 42
=D

KLsu7W6K4GT2C7TR1YxkLKiTtaQGqgD54T
Activity: 85
Thanks for the kind word guys!
Coinye took alot of our network hashrate but we are still working non stop to make NYAN succeed.
Stay tuned Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: