Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★THE FIRST OFFICIALLY LICENCED CRYPTOCURRENCY!★★★ - page 65. (Read 135899 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i think people didnt know which nyan is "good" nyan and they are so consfused, we should promote this coin

How would someone just promote a coin? I mean as a miner such as myself? Could we get a petition to get put on cryptsy or at least coinedup?
too many new coins = people become tired.
Activity: 112
i think people didnt know which nyan is "good" nyan and they are so consfused, we should promote this coin
Since the devs don't want to do it, I'm willing to give 15k NYAN for a website to be made. Has to look professional and not some slack job.

I believe that a website should be done by the devs. They have good design skills. 15K can be used for tipping.

It looks like devs are not rushing. But they deliver good quality. Quality takes time.

Valid point... I guess ill just be patient then. I really see potential in this coin and im ready for it to get big.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Since the devs don't want to do it, I'm willing to give 15k NYAN for a website to be made. Has to look professional and not some slack job.

I believe that a website should be done by the devs. They have good design skills. 15K can be used for tipping.

It looks like devs are not rushing. But they deliver good quality. Quality takes time.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
the one with 50 reward is 10% premined by owner(s) which is WAY too much. If the dev of this nyan coin would start promoting the coin seriously, it be very competetive coin on the market.
Activity: 84
Pool nyan.antisecurity.de

Value of amount=50
not 337 ...

Angry

That looks like other nyan coin, you sure it's the correct mining pool for this nyan coin?

anyway:

Selling 11000 NYAN coins, pm me offers. accept LTC & BTC. we can use escrow or do in little increments.

I found it on this topic, 1st page:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnyan-nyancoin-the-first-officially-licenced-cryptocurrency-402085

POOLS:
nyan.happyminers.net
nyan.antisecurity.de

337:50
Catfighting?
Some ideas about exchange or friendly additional emission)?

Activity: 352

Value of amount=50
not 337 ...

Angry

That looks like other nyan coin, you sure it's the correct mining pool for this nyan coin?

anyway:

Selling 11000 NYAN coins, pm me offers. accept LTC & BTC. we can use escrow or do in little increments.
I'm praying the devs are actually doing something, this coin has alot of potential and it wouldn't even take that much to get it big either.
Activity: 84

Value of amount=50
not 337 ...

Angry

Activity: 51
Pool don't work Embarrassed
http://nyan.happyminers.net - frozen on the 5970 block...

P.S. Working again Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 378
Have to say the wallet for this coin is the best I've seen in a long time. It syncs really fast and looks good as well. I think I'll start mining this coin for a bit I hope the devs stick around.

yeah, that's the best we can hope for, that devs will keep active which keeps the coin active
Activity: 196
Have to say the wallet for this coin is the best I've seen in a long time. It syncs really fast and looks good as well. I think I'll start mining this coin for a bit I hope the devs stick around.
Activity: 51
Activity: 10
Burned my first fuse, now i cant start the wallet  Huh  Nyancoin-qt.exe has stopped working

Deleted blockchain and redownloaded, now working again.

Had really good luck with solomining this, good times!  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
We need to actually promote this coin instead of trying to dump... I wish the dev would be a little quicker on at a least giving us an update on whats happening...
+1
We need to actually promote this coin instead of trying to dump... I wish the dev would be a little quicker on at a least giving us an update on whats happening...
Activity: 182
WTS 4K NYAN

Price is 0.0075 BTC / 1k NYAN

PM me to get an offer
Pages:
Jump to: