Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 17. (Read 80958 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Alright, thanks for the support.

I am surprised that no one is really talking about the NyanCoin event coming.

Wasn't something supposed to be announced today?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Alright, thanks for the support.

I am surprised that no one is really talking about the NyanCoin event coming.
Activity: 336
I just got great news! Apparently I found a backed up version of my NyanCoin wallet from when I first started with three addresses on it. Out of those one was empty and the other two ended up being my NyanCoin.Me faucet addresses! Now I just have to reprogram the faucet payment app and I can send money out asap.
 The bad news is I lost two hundred thousand Nyan from my newer NyanCoin addresses..

hold onto the hard drive, if Nyan ever becomes really valuable you can send the drive off to drivesavers.com - it's expensive but it's very likely they can recover the data.
I just got great news! Apparently I found a backed up version of my NyanCoin wallet from when I first started with three addresses on it. Out of those one was empty and the other two ended up being my NyanCoin.Me faucet addresses! Now I just have to reprogram the faucet payment app and I can send money out asap.
 The bad news is I lost two hundred thousand Nyan from my newer NyanCoin addresses..
Activity: 268
You worked in my apartment?(Jokes) I always keep my old.computers as I may need the parts. LCD screens seem very usable too me as of recent..
Best I can do is clone different drives and test those out. If any work then I just have to find and install the ancient rare drivers.
Yeah i have surprisingly good luck with drives, ive only had 1-2 die in the past ~10 years!
You worked in my apartment?(Jokes) I always keep my old.computers as I may need the parts. LCD screens seem very usable too me as of recent..
Best I can do is clone different drives and test those out. If any work then I just have to find and install the ancient rare drivers.
  The funny thing is I actually do have a second laptop of the same kind. I bought them at an auction . Two 2Ghz 4Gb ram laptops windows 7 for $50 each. They lasted me 3 years. During the summer my friend dropped one and broke the screen plus the hard drive.
  I also got a great idea. The awesome laptop I mentioned that also broke about two weeks ago, I figured I could us that hard drive, except I wouldn't boot up the Terabyte drive. Of course Windows 8 wouldn't work on a Celeron 2 processor.
   I'm digging around to see what I can find.
I once in a depot with 1000s of "recycled" computers so alot of times out of the ordinary solutions were are a reality Smiley
   The funny thing is I actually do have a second laptop of the same kind. I bought them at an auction . Two 2Ghz 4Gb ram laptops windows 7 for $50 each. They lasted me 3 years. During the summer my friend dropped one and broke the screen plus the hard drive.
  I also got a great idea. The awesome laptop I mentioned that also broke about two weeks ago, I figured I could us that hard drive, except I wouldn't boot up the Terabyte drive. Of course Windows 8 wouldn't work on a Celeron 2 processor.
   I'm digging around to see what I can find.
The hard drive disk isn't spinning at all. I am going try tonight anyways. I also lost the scripts required for faucet payouts but I can reprogram a basic version in a little over an hour. As soon as I am done that I have to go to the local Bitcoin shop, purchase some NyanCoin with it and hand it out to the people at the faucet that are kindly waiting. I hope to accomplish that in the next six hours. It really is aweful.

So, is the hard drive picking up and it seeing the size in the bios of the machine it is in? If those two are correct there is a chance that is still functional. What have you tried in terms of recovery of files up to this point?

I deal with failing drives a fair bit so i know a little bit lol.  If you want some insight send me a PM

I start up the computer and I get a no hard drive detected error, the disk isn't spinning or anything.
I have a usb to Sata adapter which I hope might make it work..

I have terrible luck with computers this week, my expensive half a year old i7 died last week because the circuit board got fried,
Now my hard drive fails in this one. I am figuring it is better to buy a computer off kijiji.ca for the same price as it is to buy windows 7...
Off for the hunt. My work depends I have a laptop.

If it is not powering up it might be the circuit board on the hard drive itself, if you had an same model you might be able to swap them... but thats not really all that useful for you i am assuming lol.

I have actually put HDs in the freezer to give them a few minutes of life to grab an important file or two lol.. i think it has to do with shrinkign the metal temporarily :p. I think this doesnt help you much though either cause it doestn seem like a contact issue.

The hard drive disk isn't spinning at all. I am going try tonight anyways. I also lost the scripts required for faucet payouts but I can reprogram a basic version in a little over an hour. As soon as I am done that I have to go to the local Bitcoin shop, purchase some NyanCoin with it and hand it out to the people at the faucet that are kindly waiting. I hope to accomplish that in the next six hours. It really is aweful.

So, is the hard drive picking up and it seeing the size in the bios of the machine it is in? If those two are correct there is a chance that is still functional. What have you tried in terms of recovery of files up to this point?

I deal with failing drives a fair bit so i know a little bit lol.  If you want some insight send me a PM

I start up the computer and I get a no hard drive detected error, the disk isn't spinning or anything.
I have a usb to Sata adapter which I hope might make it work..

I have terrible luck with computers this week, my expensive half a year old i7 died last week because the circuit board got fried,
Now my hard drive fails in this one. I am figuring it is better to buy a computer off kijiji.ca for the same price as it is to buy windows 7...
Off for the hunt. My work depends I have a laptop.

NYAN has been added to the new Cryptokk's vote list.

Votes are free ! You can vote 1 time, every 2 hours, per account.

http://www.cryptokk.com/?p=votes
CTRL+F (search) -> NYAN

I deal with failing drives a fair bit so i know a little bit lol.  If you want some insight send me a PM
Activity: 44
Activity: 7
Thank you for the giveway! Very nice coin
Activity: 392
Yeah I have a problem. You know my wallet? The one with all my NyanCoin in it?
If you look at my twitter @snargosoft, you should see what happened to it in my latest twitter picture...
I didn't back up my wallet yet...
holy shit...
is it working to rescue your wallet from your disks?
Activity: 21
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
If anyone was having trouble commenting on CryptoSandwich, I just made a change.

The Weebly Smart Captcha was probably blocking a few people for unknown reasons. I just turned on the regular Captcha and you should be able to post as long as you solve it.

http://www.cryptosandwich.com/1/post/2014/03/get-ready-for-our-2nd-nyancoin-giveaway.html

Hey Nyan community... This giveaway could use a little social boost Smiley
Yeah I have a problem. You know my wallet? The one with all my NyanCoin in it?
If you look at my twitter @snargosoft, you should see what happened to it in my latest twitter picture...
I didn't back up my wallet yet...
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Thank you for this giveaway, Cryptosandwich & Nyancoin community.

http://www.cryptosandwich.com/1/post/2014/03/get-ready-for-our-2nd-nyancoin-giveaway.html

KMsD6GFJsXfvApzzaf3fiQHBSs2u4fJPqf

Note: I deleted a comment (here) about not being able to comment on the Cryptosandwich site. Eventually my comment showed up there. And I was paid, even!  Cheesy  Grin

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: