Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 19. (Read 80947 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts
Thank you for this give away.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
KW9sYSiFLGunxwLpvN8WjZi6Jk2y9Qv8tj

Thanks
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
Thank You for this Giveaway in Cryptosandwich
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
First DJ to play gigs for Bitcoin & Crypto Guru
i guess a thank you is in order here!
Activity: 5
Thank's to @NYAN_Coin giveaway on @CryptoSandwich!
Activity: 7
thank you for giveaway on cryptosandwich  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Activity: 112
This is a good point, and any hard fork always has risks. What do you think we can do to improve the coin other than an algo change? I agree with your post on reddit, I think we need a site that can allow people to buy NYAN with USD. Since you made nyancoin.me, do you think you can add that feature to your site?

It is difficult to say as so many things have to happen and they will take time to happen. I have been seriously thinking about adding basically an online NyanCoin bank to my site but I personally don't have the money to back it up after bills, loans, debt ect plus there is a lot of liability too when dealing with that much money on a grand scale.

If one million of the NyanCoin followers decide to buy nyancoin at once, I would have to have a float large enough of that much NyanCoin just in case or at least most of it, So far I cannot afford it.

Also I have now had several people point out that they really dislike my site. I would like people to tell me whether or not it is worth a week to completely redesign it or parts of it. There is Nyancoin.Me and NyanCoin.me/faucet .

Thank you for your consideration.

What do they dislike about your site? Also, you can control the float issue by only selling controlled lots of NYAN at once.
Activity: 24
thankyou for giveaway today i hope get more coin KWHzy4bjfsfchJLwkEKap9LnbcUzjfJ8nD
really thankyou
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Thank you for giveaway on Cryptosandwich
Activity: 56
This is a good point, and any hard fork always has risks. What do you think we can do to improve the coin other than an algo change? I agree with your post on reddit, I think we need a site that can allow people to buy NYAN with USD. Since you made nyancoin.me, do you think you can add that feature to your site?

It is difficult to say as so many things have to happen and they will take time to happen. I have been seriously thinking about adding basically an online NyanCoin bank to my site but I personally don't have the money to back it up after bills, loans, debt ect plus there is a lot of liability too when dealing with that much money on a grand scale.

If one million of the NyanCoin followers decide to buy nyancoin at once, I would have to have a float large enough of that much NyanCoin just in case or at least most of it, So far I cannot afford it.

Also I have now had several people point out that they really dislike my site. I would like people to tell me whether or not it is worth a week to completely redesign it or parts of it. There is Nyancoin.Me and NyanCoin.me/faucet .

Thank you for your consideration.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
We need a change in algo, because multipools dumped more coins in the exchange than buyers of coin. If I buy 10k nyancoins today I could get it in 1 transaction because multipools could do that immediately and I stop investing in nyancoins. The number of multipools is constant compared to investors that come and go. Most investors in nyancoin already bought the required amount of coins they need to hold and jump to another coin that is worth of invesment. We need an algo change and decrease rewards per block . That is the only way for new investors to come and to make the price rise.

Btw there are plenty of ways to promote ourselves instead of charity and Nascar we could focus on apps in android.. Court single developers of games to put nyancoin as payment for games.

edit1: Vertcoin developer also stated that if there will be ASIC for nscrypt they would even do a hard fork to prevent ASICs.

Valid point. I think it is.
Activity: 73
We need a change in algo, because multipools dumped more coins in the exchange than buyers of coin. If I buy 10k nyancoins today I could get it in 1 transaction because multipools could do that immediately and I stop investing in nyancoins. The number of multipools is constant compared to investors that come and go. Most investors in nyancoin already bought the required amount of coins they need to hold and jump to another coin that is worth of invesment. We need an algo change and decrease rewards per block . That is the only way for new investors to come and to make the price rise.

Btw there are plenty of ways to promote ourselves instead of charity and Nascar we could focus on apps in android.. Court single developers of games to put nyancoin as payment for games.

edit1: Vertcoin developer also stated that if there will be ASIC for nscrypt they would even do a hard fork to prevent ASICs.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Why not POS+POW?
Seems POS is the next generation.
See what BlackCoin do,and their mulitpool.
Sry if i am wrong,i am not familiar with tech
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Activity: 9
Pages:
Jump to: