Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.2 Released! Now Listed on Cryptsy! ★★★ - page 22. (Read 80949 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I wonder what everyone will think of the new www.NyanCoin.Me?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I just contacted Chris to see where they are going with their promotional campaign. Hopefully I'll have some good news to report soon  Smiley
Does anyone know anyone or how  we can make a video better than the dogecoin one? http://dogecoin.com/

It really was a good video, lets make a Nyan Coin version
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Understandable but we have just as many questions as answers.

What is our list of next possible steps?

I am bugging the devs constantly regarding their silence. They made a promise to start posting daily in order to regain community confidence. I'm waiting for them to start doing so. I have also contacted Chris directly about engaging more with the community and am still awaiting a reply. The #1 reason this coin has lost so much value lately is entirely due to lack of communication between all the different parties. I am attempting to make the communication channels more efficient, we'll see how it goes.
Understandable but we have just as many questions as answers.

What is our list of next possible steps?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
You make me laugh. 300 Khs is nothing for $300. for $450 you can buy a graphics card that can give you 1.2Mhs.
Also for the newest scrypt miners coming out, it is still twice as profitable buying a terraminer and mining sha256 coins from coinwars.
No one really has $7500 for a scrypt miner anyways when the only thing you really save on is electrical costs.
But the price will drop and they consume much less.
I guess the price will not drop quickly...
why? they are sold out constantly... => low supply => high price.
Activity: 26
You make me laugh. 300 Khs is nothing for $300. for $450 you can buy a graphics card that can give you 1.2Mhs.
Also for the newest scrypt miners coming out, it is still twice as profitable buying a terraminer and mining sha256 coins from coinwars.
No one really has $7500 for a scrypt miner anyways when the only thing you really save on is electrical costs.
But the price will drop and they consume much less.
spaincoin is changing on the fly to scrypt-N

maybe we could consider a change in POW
suggestions on reddit where:
x-11
scrypt-N
hefty (heavycoin)

maybe we should initiate a poll
Activity: 268
I sold my 20,000 nyan for about 0.5 BTC back when it was still on that indie exchange... i cant believe its so cheap now!... i bought back in 25,000 nyan for a small 0.04-0.05 BTC!!.. Might even get more once the sell orders fill up again, dont cause to much disturbance.

I actually got those 20,000 in about 2 days of mining originally Cheesy when the network was on life support lol
Nyancoin.Me has now gave away 1337 Nyan Coins!

As soon as I catch up on my current projects (To pay bills, ect)
Phase 2 will soon commence! The expansion of Nyancoin.Me!
More details after I start work on it, develop it and have it actually working.
It is now on mBtc exchange, we can now do lower decimal place trades. I guess that is good?
they gonna list nyan on mBTC
also a nyan/ltc pair
Activity: 9
Activity: 448
coinedup delist Nyan.(BTC/NYAN market)
yep.they move Nyan to the mBTC market
Activity: 14
nyan.pool.mn invites you to mine NyanCoin!
At pool.mn branded pools you will enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime as ~2Gh/s woth of miners all over the world do!
Activity: 266
Steadymining.com will shut down on 07-04-2014 so please withdraw your coins!
Activity: 268
How busy will CoinedUp.com be after? Do you think it will still be our primary exchange?
Who can know?
I think if we will be on Cryptsy, it can be first.
Coinedup has very stupid and slowly interface, I can't understand why it's take big volumes.
So, Swisscex is nice exchange, but very fresh, it needs some time to get big users trust.
How busy will CoinedUp.com be after? Do you think it will still be our primary exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: