Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 113. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
Good job with Octaex guys, but we don't have NYC/BTC pair here? Why?
Activity: 64
Merit: 17
The NYCoin Community is proud to announce the NYCoin Electrum Wallet.

More information and downloads on: https://blog.nycoin.community/electrum/

This NYCoin Electrum Wallet is still in a Public Beta, please report bugs in our Discord: https://discord.gg/uty2gTG

Also when reporting bugs regarding the Electrum wallet please note the time and date as it will help us dig through the logs to discover the root of the bug. We've been working hard on this for a bit so we appreciate everyones feedback. Just keep in mind that this is a beta and there likely to be bugs so don't send all your coins into the electrum wallet.

Also keep in mind that the Electrum wallet is a "light-weight" wallet not a full node. This means that the wallet relies on a daemon/full node for all it's information, it does not verify blocks/headers as thoroughly as the full node.

That being said it's a lot faster than the desktop full node and generally a pleasure to work with!

Happy testing!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
The market has never even heard of NewYorkCoin. And that is the ONLY problem. I know this from being at The New York Coin Center for the past 2 months. NYC is the best kept secret in crypto. Once this changes - KABOOM!!! The most important thing needed for NYC is to get on LARGER EXCHANGES. And Charlie Kartchner is handling it for you. An exchange LARGER THAN Yobit is listing NYC in the coming days. And more will follow in June and July. Once NYC is seen by the real crypto crowd - those spending and trading on Top 50 exchanges, the price of NYC will finally match it's amazing specs and usability. Contribute BTC for the cause, or write nice posts and enjoy the free ride!
Who likes to hear about the exchange, it was provided in detail in this comment. Waited for a short while and witnessed the differences of New YorkCoin, the top 50 goal wow...
New York Stock Exchange  Tongue
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The NYCoin Community is proud to announce the NYCoin Electrum Wallet.

More information and downloads on: https://blog.nycoin.community/electrum/

This NYCoin Electrum Wallet is still in a Public Beta, please report bugs in our Discord: https://discord.gg/uty2gTG
Activity: 641
 NYC try to join  utrust the paypal  crypto

UTRUST (UTK): PayPal Must be Worried about this Payment Platform’s April Launch https://theusacommerce.com/utrust-utk-paypal-must-be-worried-about-this-payment-platforms-april-launch/

UTRUST (UTK) might make us forget about PayPal
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
The market has never even heard of NewYorkCoin. And that is the ONLY problem. I know this from being at The New York Coin Center for the past 2 months. NYC is the best kept secret in crypto. Once this changes - KABOOM!!! The most important thing needed for NYC is to get on LARGER EXCHANGES. And Charlie Kartchner is handling it for you. An exchange LARGER THAN Yobit is listing NYC in the coming days. And more will follow in June and July. Once NYC is seen by the real crypto crowd - those spending and trading on Top 50 exchanges, the price of NYC will finally match it's amazing specs and usability. Contribute BTC for the cause, or write nice posts and enjoy the free ride!
Who likes to hear about the exchange, it was provided in detail in this comment. Waited for a short while and witnessed the differences of New YorkCoin, the top 50 goal wow...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
Take a look at the history of BTC, XRP, XLM, which is tomorrow of NYC.  100 sat is only a small peak for NYC.   are you ready?
I'm ready to look, I do not like to compare NYC with the coins on the top. Many coins want to repeat what they did, but it's not easy, we just need to develop the coin itself, the market will self-assess.
Activity: 64
Merit: 17
Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know Electrum is on the way! We have about a week or so of internal testing to do before we release as a public beta. We just want to make sure that any glaring bugs are ironed out and that it will be smooth sailing on launch.

We only have 2 electrumX servers up and running currently but we have more planned and will hopefully have a few more up in short order.

For now though, here is a teaser link that explains a little more about the wallet itself.

https://blog.nycoin.community/electrum/

Keep moving forward NYC!
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Board of Advisors & Core Development Team to be announced officially (on record) later this month that is certain to make every NYC Supporter smile from ear to ear!

HAPPY DAYS !!   Cool Cool Cool !!

Smiling from ear to ear already at the very prospect..  Keep er lit guys..
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Take a look at the history of BTC, XRP, XLM, which is tomorrow of NYC.  100 sat is only a small peak for NYC.   are you ready?
Once the NYC reaches 10 sat, the rest will be NYC's long-term followers, and the upside will be without any pressure.NYC will open a new era. The return of real value will bring real returns to long-term investors. NYC's comprehensive and multi-faceted applications will also follow.
Truly accepted in all aspects of real life.

OK boy I'll wait ... I'm sure it will exceed 100 sat .. Wink
There is nothing for sale. "Billions" sold at 1 sat = $200,000. That is nothing. Peanuts. Just put some NYC in new hands. Once the real buying pressure comes, NYC will launch to 100+ sats. Then 1,000+ sats. There has been a concerted effort to keep the price of NYC depressed. The powers-that-be are scared the secret will get out and when it does, kaboom!
January 2018 about 1.5 billion nyc to 1 sat ...February 2018 about 2 billion to 1 sat ....and so far until today all in purchase and sale orders
for the rest you said I fully agree with you ....anyway ...........................I am not of those who are so eager to sell to lose I can wait and I have a lot of patience....
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Once the NYC reaches 10 sat, the rest will be NYC's long-term followers, and the upside will be without any pressure.NYC will open a new era. The return of real value will bring real returns to long-term investors. NYC's comprehensive and multi-faceted applications will also follow.
Truly accepted in all aspects of real life.
There is nothing for sale. "Billions" sold at 1 sat = $200,000. That is nothing. Peanuts. Just put some NYC in new hands. Once the real buying pressure comes, NYC will launch to 100+ sats. Then 1,000+ sats. There has been a concerted effort to keep the price of NYC depressed. The powers-that-be are scared the secret will get out and when it does, kaboom!
someday NYC will be worth over 1,000 satoshi. Mark this post!

we are all waiting for the rest of the world to understand crypto and see the amazing and very usable specs of NewYorkCoin...

I agree
I think those who sold Sat 1 did not understand ...if you notice the graph later that the sale of 1 sat has been withdrawn there was a peak of 2 sat after again until 1 Sat and down again

Don't be so delusional. Only amateurs buy at 2 sat. There are plenty sale for 1/2 of that at doge or usd market or other exchanges.
I'm sorry to say that you did not understand what I mean selling at such a low price will never let a crypto currency take off and this applies in all financial markets (speculation separately) since I started this topic of the price too low or tried to make it clear that it is not the best way to make this coin known that in my humble opinion a lot to offer to the consumer market if there is a huge sales order at 1 sat and in these months it has been billions ......Tell me if it can ever take on value even with such a massive distribution ...
Activity: 31
I'm glad I bought in back in November at .00006. Let's hit .00012 again!
Activity: 183
someday NYC will be worth over 1,000 satoshi. Mark this post!

we are all waiting for the rest of the world to understand crypto and see the amazing and very usable specs of NewYorkCoin...

I agree
I think those who sold Sat 1 did not understand ...if you notice the graph later that the sale of 1 sat has been withdrawn there was a peak of 2 sat after again until 1 Sat and down again

http://img1.imagilive.com/0518/thumbs_Catturaa5d.PNG

Don't be so delusional. Only amateurs buy at 2 sat. There are plenty sale for 1/2 of that at doge or usd market or other exchanges.
Jump to: