Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 116. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
19 businesses now accept NewYorkCoin as payment!

newyorkcoin.net/#real
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
Find a New York City pedal bike with NewYorkCoin advertising, snap a pic and email to [email protected] to receive 10,000 NYC PRIZE!
New York City pedal-bikes advertising NewYorkCoin deploying just in time for visitors to Bitcoin Week NYC. Enjoy the ride!

twitter.com/newyorkcoinnyc
Bitcoin $10,000 is back. Soon $15,000 for Bitcoin Week NYC. Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
now, www.bitkk.com (www.zb.com)   、 www.huobi.pro、  www.coinegg.com

ACCEPT
Listing Cryptocurrency Request

Hello my friend! Have you submitted a request for these exchanges? Are you a developer? Exchanges accept applications for listing coins only DEVELOPERS!! Unfortunately, NYC is not listed on any major stock exchange, why? Maybe because this coin is not of interest? or maybe it is incorrect to apply for a listing? Why is there no interest in people using NYC? Until not will big exchanges have our coin there is no future, I think this is one of the first tasks that we need to solve, else secondary. PS I believe in NYC! Sorry for my English))
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
now, www.bitkk.com (www.zb.com)   、 www.huobi.pro、  www.coinegg.com

ACCEPT
Listing Cryptocurrency Request
NEXT COIN IS NYC,  ARE YOU READY?

This year will be a new era of NYC.
Activity: 10
Bitupper - plunge into the 🌊ocean🌊 of useful blockchain services ❗❗ Everything under one hood and simple enough for anyone! Multicurrency secured wallet, merchant, payments, exchange, jobs, community, news, API - you manage this ALL from a single account 🆒 Interaction, simplicity, reliability - that's what Bitupper is! Social and bounty NOW💋
It still AMAZES me that 500 cryptos (most absolute garbage) have a larger market cap value than NewYorkCoin with no network fees, lightning-fast transactions, proven 4+ year blockchain and real-world acceptance. Talk about market inefficiencies!
www.tradeogre.com  Wink new exchange come on! Wink

LOL! NewYorkCoin is moving on up... to the East Side.

Not the South Bronx.
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
Guys, the new version of the wallet, does it work good? or better to use the previous one(1.1.2.2)?

This new one works great, no issues like old original one with constant virus alerts.
Great job by the NYC community Dev team!
https://github.com/NewYorkCoin-NYC/nycoin/releases/
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
The best wallet is the original core wallet at newyorkcoin.net (v 1.0.1.1) or Coinomi mobile wallet. Neither have ever had an issue. The "beta" update - is just that. "Beta" is for testing only.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
One of the cheapest currency i ever bought 1 coin = 1 satoshi  Grin
Yes, but the price has reached the bottom, there is nowhere to fall lower)) But it's in theory) I wonder if the coin will still be growing or is it already starting to die?
Activity: 3
Guys, the new version of the wallet, does it work good? or better to use the previous one(1.1.2.2)?
Activity: 15
Looks like two stranded transactions at the moment. One of them is mine, and it has been sitting for hours. Strange it is has transmitted through many nodes. I suspect some of them are that piece of shit new wallet that should have never been released without proper testing.
Here, there, everywhere. Make a pledge, get a spot in heaven.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
Exrates exchange has offered to list NYC for 1 BTC + 2 BTC worth of NYC.

Let's see if the community can help NYC go above 1 satoshi. Pledge your generous donations at https://www.reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin/comments/8g7815/exrates_exchange_has_offered_to_list_nyc_for_1/
Need 100 million or 200 million NYC to list on the exchange Shocked. Why dev does not organize donations from the community here? The NYC community on reddit is not very much.
Exrates exchange has offered to list NYC for 1 BTC + 2 BTC worth of NYC.

Let's see if the community can help NYC go above 1 satoshi. Pledge your generous donations at https://www.reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin/comments/8g7815/exrates_exchange_has_offered_to_list_nyc_for_1/
Jump to: