Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 173. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

What moon?

Not Mars.

Already Jupiter.

Welcome to the updated pool http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php

for performance for everyone - from CPU to ASIC.

Coins will get!

NewYorkCoin (NYC)

$0,000494 USD (216.61%)
0.00000003 BTC (211.39%)
Activity: 4
I've heard yobit scams users and now I know it's true. I traded 1.5 million and it moved the decimal place over shorting me about 1.3 million. I sent a pm and received a copy of it with no reply.

Is there any other action I can take?

And is there a better site to trade NYC?

What do mean exactly? Have you bought them and then it got reduced or while buying it?
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Activity: 28
I've heard yobit scams users and now I know it's true. I traded 1.5 million and it moved the decimal place over shorting me about 1.3 million. I sent a pm and received a copy of it with no reply.

Is there any other action I can take?

And is there a better site to trade NYC?
Activity: 492
Merit: 250
Any working block explorer??
Activity: 70
Can someone please confirm 100% this is not a scam?
So far from what I see:

Website design is very very poor and by that I mean you could watch a 20 min video on youtube and following simple steps, you can created a better much more professional website. I have some front-end web development experience so trust me on this.

There are pictures of nycoin stickers on some stores window, however no information, what are the stores, what they sell and where are they located. You could put the sticker on the door yourself and take. So again a big red flag here.

There is no information about nycoin plans (whitepaper and so on).
There is no information about dev team.
There nothing in the news about nycoins.
Apparently ATMs will be added? this is the biggest red flag as there absolutely nothing about this in google.

And yet people on twitter are telling everyone to buy it and volume is increasing rapidly so is the price.

I consider this forum a reputable place with honest members and since this forum has over 102 pages about NYC can someone confirm please that this is a real company that might succeed or fail or that this is 100% scam from start to finish, which is what it looks like to me at this moment.
Activity: 35
Guys, please, I am new, can someone help me to mine? Can you write down the exact steps to start mining? I already bought a bunch of coins, but I want to learn to mine.
If someone can help me, I would truly appreciate.
You can also send an email to: [email protected]
Thank you
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Seems everyone is starting NYC pools,  Welcome ....

Hobbyistpool first block was 03/08/2015 @ 10:12pm (UTC) and probably the oldest running pool for NYC.

Anyway,  Welcome new users and pool operators ...  this is a fun ride.

https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/nyc
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
Well looks to me like NYC is gonna break through to 10 sat in about a day or so, which is the last minor sell wall....

After that the sky is the limit.

Buy and HODL!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Climbing up fast Yobit hot coin list. Next in line DigiByte and Eth Classic.
Activity: 367
Merit: 100
NEW POOL AVAILABLE
https://newyorkcoin.mastermining.net/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

PROP  PAYOUT
Pool Fee  0.59%now 0%Fee

Actual 102GH`s

Activity: 20
coinomi works !! Smiley

https://imgur.com/a/WSILi
finally why that yobit will never sell them 2months plus i cant sell them in 1 sat yobit shows every day volume 2-3 btc and a wall of 33 btc and is never broken i bellieve they sell only thems coins not for simple users are they just lying about that volume

People are buying up from leeser markets Doge/USD/RUBL/ETH and reselling at BTC.
sold haha finaly  i have buy them in november with 100 usd and now i have 1500 usd .
if i find them again cheap i will buy again i have look at the moment all the pairs are 0.0019 usd aproximatelly. any way nyc is a coin that i have make money

10BTC wall is going slowly down...are you ready to hit the highway ??

Are you serious man? You know the roadmap and you already sold your coins? That might become the worst decision of your life. We are still at a very early stage, you will still hunt satoshis end of 2018 while everyone else is driving lambo.
[/quote
roadmap? i only know about grand oppening in manchatan ,
the bigest think that is going to happen is coinomi and changelly, atms max plus other exchange dont forget about 2 months before it was listed on 2 exchanges the website is translated to many langueges. that why is the price so up.
maybe you mean the atms will start on 100sat?Huh???hahahaahaaa
personaly i am not from new york that coin are not fitting to me .i think that 1500 usd that i have now i will invest them to cloud mining  https://sun-mining.com/en/prices
i was very sceptical about nyc all the time many times i wrote negative things here in that chat .
now i can say i have multiple my money 15 times in 2.5 month that was very good
maybe i will buy again nyc in future

Bro, check current price and cry. I´ve been working as financial advisor for the last ten years and you made a big mistake, cryptocurrencies will be used in reallife and NYC is once in a lifetime opportunity. I just quoted you to have your "haha" here forever, lets talk again end of the year.
I HAVE CHECK IT CONGRACTULATION  YOU JUST DOUBLE YOUR MONEY ONLY FOR TODAY .FOR ME TO MAKE 15 TIMES MY ONES IN 2.5 MONTHS WAS GOOD I DONT COMPLANE I AM A NEWBE  AND  I DONT CRY WHY I WAS AVVILIBLE TO SELL IT 2-3 TIMES MORE IS TOO LATE NOW FOR ME TO TAKE AGAIN NYC . I AM ON SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING OTHER

Come back in, it will go much higher! Success to you and have a nice weekend. ;-)
MAYBE I WILL IS LOGICAL AFTER A HUGE JUMP IN PRICE THE REAL INVESTORS WILL SELL TO CONFIRM THE WINNING MONEY THAT WILL DROP THE PRICE AGAIN MAYBE THEN AT THE MOMENT IF I WILL DO IT WILL BE THE MOST STUPID THINK ,
OK THE COINOMI WALLET DONE THE MAGIC, MAYBE IS TOGETHER WITH ANY KIND OF PUMP HAPPEN THAT TO EVERY CHEAP COIN .PERSONALY I AM WONDERING ONLY COINOMI DONE THAT IN 2 DAYS? THE MODT OF THE PEOPLE DONT HAVE COINOMI THEY ARE LIKE ME WITH IPHONE.WHAT WILL BE HAPPEN IF JAXX WALLET WILL INTEGRATE ONE COIN???JAXX IS USED IN PC AND ALL THE KINDS OF SMARTPHONES. I DONT THINK THE PRICE WILL STAY SO HI .
IF IS WILL GO REALLY SO UP I WILL REMEMBER THAT DAY LIKE ALMOST GET REACH WITH 100 DOLLARS

It´s actually just coinomi beta. A lot of other exchanges will add as they mention that NYC is the next big thing.
Activity: 86
coinomi works !! Smiley

finally why that yobit will never sell them 2months plus i cant sell them in 1 sat yobit shows every day volume 2-3 btc and a wall of 33 btc and is never broken i bellieve they sell only thems coins not for simple users are they just lying about that volume

People are buying up from leeser markets Doge/USD/RUBL/ETH and reselling at BTC.
sold haha finaly  i have buy them in november with 100 usd and now i have 1500 usd .
if i find them again cheap i will buy again i have look at the moment all the pairs are 0.0019 usd aproximatelly. any way nyc is a coin that i have make money

Are you serious man? You know the roadmap and you already sold your coins? That might become the worst decision of your life. We are still at a very early stage, you will still hunt satoshis end of 2018 while everyone else is driving lambo.
[/quote
the bigest think that is going to happen is coinomi and changelly, atms max plus other exchange dont forget about 2 months before it was listed on 2 exchanges the website is translated to many langueges. that why is the price so up.
personaly i am not from new york that coin are not fitting to me .i think that 1500 usd that i have now i will invest them to cloud mining  https://sun-mining.com/en/prices
i was very sceptical about nyc all the time many times i wrote negative things here in that chat .

Bro, check current price and cry. I´ve been working as financial advisor for the last ten years and you made a big mistake, cryptocurrencies will be used in reallife and NYC is once in a lifetime opportunity. I just quoted you to have your "haha" here forever, lets talk again end of the year.
I HAVE CHECK IT CONGRACTULATION  YOU JUST DOUBLE YOUR MONEY ONLY FOR TODAY .FOR ME TO MAKE 15 TIMES MY ONES IN 2.5 MONTHS WAS GOOD I DONT COMPLANE I AM A NEWBE  AND  I DONT CRY WHY I WAS AVVILIBLE TO SELL IT 2-3 TIMES MORE IS TOO LATE NOW FOR ME TO TAKE AGAIN NYC . I AM ON SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING OTHER

Come back in, it will go much higher! Success to you and have a nice weekend. ;-)
MAYBE I WILL IS LOGICAL AFTER A HUGE JUMP IN PRICE THE REAL INVESTORS WILL SELL TO CONFIRM THE WINNING MONEY THAT WILL DROP THE PRICE AGAIN MAYBE THEN AT THE MOMENT IF I WILL DO IT WILL BE THE MOST STUPID THINK ,
OK THE COINOMI WALLET DONE THE MAGIC, MAYBE IS TOGETHER WITH ANY KIND OF PUMP HAPPEN THAT TO EVERY CHEAP COIN .PERSONALY I AM WONDERING ONLY COINOMI DONE THAT IN 2 DAYS? THE MODT OF THE PEOPLE DONT HAVE COINOMI THEY ARE LIKE ME WITH IPHONE.WHAT WILL BE HAPPEN IF JAXX WALLET WILL INTEGRATE ONE COIN???JAXX IS USED IN PC AND ALL THE KINDS OF SMARTPHONES. I DONT THINK THE PRICE WILL STAY SO HI .
IF IS WILL GO REALLY SO UP I WILL REMEMBER THAT DAY LIKE ALMOST GET REACH WITH 100 DOLLARS
coinomi works !! Smiley

[/quote

Activity: 86
coinomi works !! Smiley

[/quote

I HAVE CHECK IT CONGRACTULATION  YOU JUST DOUBLE YOUR MONEY ONLY FOR TODAY .FOR ME TO MAKE 15 TIMES MY ONES IN 2.5 MONTHS WAS GOOD I DONT COMPLANE I AM A NEWBE  AND  I DONT CRY WHY I WAS AVVILIBLE TO SELL IT 2-3 TIMES MORE IS TOO LATE NOW FOR ME TO TAKE AGAIN NYC . I AM ON SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING OTHER
Hi guys, just looked on NYC's website but didn't find anything about the team, I've just understood that the original developer disappeared "just like with Bitcoin" Cheesy.

nycoin.net is more like a marketing of this coin. The original devs are "supposedly" unknown
https://twitter.com/DealsATM/status/949496785709555712

Yes, team changed since 2014. What´s your contribution or are you just trying to ratfuck?
Activity: 183
Hi guys, just looked on NYC's website but didn't find anything about the team, I've just understood that the original developer disappeared "just like with Bitcoin" Cheesy.

nycoin.net is more like a marketing of this coin. The original devs are "supposedly" unknown
https://twitter.com/DealsATM/status/949496785709555712
coinomi works !! Smiley

[/quote

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
That parade happened almost two months ago. You should change the title of the thread.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
pls check this link and then tell me why you buying this trash plz ? its dead since 4 years omg! what is happening with crypto community atm? unbelievable!

https://github.com/nycoin
Jump to: