Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 176. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
go to hell my boy
NYC total 24h volume:  usd 200,000 again

just checked it myself 2mins ago. at yobit.com.  btc/nyc.  over 143,000 usd,  thats great news
cant wait till it hits 250 thousd or 300 thousd in a 24hr period,  that would be great to see.

Bro, hold your body, don't be shocked!  I checked it again 10 mins ago, the 24h Volume:  USD356k !!!!

When calculate the volume, don't forget to add up all: nyc/btc, nyc/usd, nyc/doge, nyc/eth, nyc/waves. 

Coinmarketcap.com is bullshit now, it cannot correctly reflect the real marketcap of NYC now, it had problems long time ago, they knew it and promised to fix, but so far, no change.
Activity: 107
Merit: 16
NYC "cheapies" are now NYC "expensive-ies". BUY BTC or pay more!

time to climb the satoshi ladder!!!

It's because of all of the good posts and mojo here. Keep up the good work!

P.S. at this rate, 1 satoshi "sell wall" will be gone BEFORE coinomi officially adds NYC  Shocked

I strongly urge developers to contact gate.io, where hundreds of thousands of investors are trading, people like old, classic coins, especially the name NYC represents wealth, trust! The gate.io does not require the NYC community to spend, their only requirement is: it's a good coin.
Their new online description: https://gate.io/article/16324
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
NYC total 24h volume:  usd 200,000 again

just checked it myself 2mins ago. at yobit.com.  btc/nyc.  over 143,000 usd,  thats great news
cant wait till it hits 250 thousd or 300 thousd in a 24hr period,  that would be great to see.
Activity: 46
Ok.....

So now that we have Coinomi, we are getting good exposure.

But now people are complaining how yobit is the only exchange, and calling yobit and NYC a scam since (yobit) it's under investigation.

We should have the devs deal with ATM's and the location in Manhattan, and the rest of us should push and try to get NYC on more exchanges.

I'm tired of people screaming scam after each hurdle we go through.

We already went through "Coinomi isn't listing NYC, this is a scam". And as an investor I'm tired of people crying scam.

i understand your pain,  sadly that happens to great coins, like nyc  it happened to bitcoin when it came out, and litecoin etc
the devs are working as hard as they can,  it will happen,  roman was not build in a day.  nor was bitcoin or litecoin.
hang in there.  to the great people that are trying hard to push this great coin.  thanks for all or your hard work. god bless
Activity: 31
Ok.....

So now that we have Coinomi, we are getting good exposure.

But now people are complaining how yobit is the only exchange, and calling yobit and NYC a scam since (yobit) it's under investigation.

We should have the devs deal with ATM's and the location in Manhattan, and the rest of us should push and try to get NYC on more exchanges.

I'm tired of people screaming scam after each hurdle we go through.

We already went through "Coinomi isn't listing NYC, this is a scam". And as an investor I'm tired of people crying scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
NYC is no longer synonymous with bargains
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
NYC "cheapies" are now NYC "expensive-ies". BUY BTC or pay more!

time to climb the satoshi ladder!!!

It's because of all of the good posts and mojo here. Keep up the good work!

P.S. at this rate, 1 satoshi "sell wall" will be gone BEFORE coinomi officially adds NYC  Shocked
1.gate.io(This is the new site for bter.com, they are looking for good coins and do not need community spending)
2.okex.com(This is okcoin.com's new site, they are looking for good coins online transactions, the specific needs of the developer community to contact them)
3.huobi.pro(This is huobi.com's new site, they are looking for good coins online transactions, the specific needs of the developer community to contact them)
4.aex.com(This is the new site btc38.com, they insist on the ICO wave of their own point of view, they will love NYC such a good, classic old coins, the specific needs of the developer community to contact them)
5.zb.com(This is the new site for bitcoin China, and they are looking for excellent online trading coins that specifically require the developer community to contact them)
6.exx.com(This is the new site for bitcoin in China and they are looking for excellent online transactional coins that specifically require the developer community to contact them)
7.coinegg.com(This is jubi.com's new site, they are looking for excellent online trading coins, the specific needs of the developer community to contact them)

I think they will not refuse NYC such a good coin, especially gate.io this site, do not need coin developers to spend money, as long as you are good coins can, he experienced after China closed the trading platform, looking for coins Before the development of better, there are many users!

Ask New York currency developers to contact them,Their new online note:https://gate.io/article/16324

If NYC is able to trade on these platforms, it will be reached  5000  satoshi BTC.

Activity: 11
The only reason it is not a satoshi coin yet is the 10+% growth of bitcoin from yesterday.

the NYC/USD price is very important to reflect the NYC price level !

Sure, for the most people. I was considering ETH price since we need 0.00000017 ETH to enter the satoshi territory. It is  0.0...016 at the moment of writing this. No more than a few hours for the climb (maybe minutes Cheesy), since the ETH order book is basically reversed. Once NYC starts trading in actual satoshis, going to play myself some Sinatra. I think you know the song.
go to hell my boy
The only reason it is not a satoshi coin yet is the 10+% growth of bitcoin from yesterday.

the NYC/USD price is very important to reflect the NYC price level !
100,000 NYC each for translation of nycoin.net website, domain registry in foreign country, hosting and index locally.

I made a small website for France : https://www.nycoin.fr/

VERY GOOD. THANKS.
Activity: 11
go to hell my boy
NYC/USD at 0.0001868  now, cheers!!!
go to hell my boy
NYC/USD at 0.000175 now!

NYC WILL GO TO MOON,     outpace dogecoin , Now, buy it . go

Activity: 107
Merit: 16
1.gate.io(This is the new site for bter.com, they are looking for good coins and do not need community spending)
2.okex.com(This is okcoin.com's new site, they are looking for good coins online transactions, the specific needs of the developer community to contact them)
3.huobi.pro(This is huobi.com's new site, they are looking for good coins online transactions, the specific needs of the developer community to contact them)
4.aex.com(This is the new site btc38.com, they insist on the ICO wave of their own point of view, they will love NYC such a good, classic old coins, the specific needs of the developer community to contact them)
5.zb.com(This is the new site for bitcoin China, and they are looking for excellent online trading coins that specifically require the developer community to contact them)
6.exx.com(This is the new site for bitcoin in China and they are looking for excellent online transactional coins that specifically require the developer community to contact them)
7.coinegg.com(This is jubi.com's new site, they are looking for excellent online trading coins, the specific needs of the developer community to contact them)

I think they will not refuse NYC such a good coin, especially gate.io this site, do not need coin developers to spend money, as long as you are good coins can, he experienced after China closed the trading platform, looking for coins Before the development of better, there are many users!

Ask New York currency developers to contact them,Their new online note:https://gate.io/article/16324
Activity: 346
Merit: 260
NYC/USD at 0.00016   ...  We are getting closer to the 1 satoshi point.    That wall might come down.

Yeah, great news!  Also, the volume exploding.  Cheers !!!

Ah, nice......look at that volume increase, NYC is really taking off!!

NYC Mining Pools:

MYPOOL
http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php

HOBBYIST
https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/nyc/

MASTER
https://newyorkcoin.mastermining.net/index.php
Jump to: