Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 177. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
go to hell my boy
NYC total 24h volume:  usd 200,000 again
go to hell my boy
NYC/USD at 0.00016   ...  We are getting closer to the 1 satoshi point.    That wall might come down.

Yeah, great news!  Also, the volume exploding.  Cheers !!!
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
NYC/USD at 0.00016   ...  We are getting closer to the 1 satoshi point.    That wall might come down.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
100,000 NYC each for translation of nycoin.net website, domain registry in foreign country, hosting and index locally.

I made a small website for France : https://www.nycoin.fr/
Activity: 5
is another exchange planned? It can be added on novaexchange for 2500000 DOT : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia,  if all the users contributed a little
go to hell my boy
To see is to believe, NYC is really added to the newest Coinomi (beta):

Activity: 82
Merit: 2
What about a combined effort to start a Google Adwords campaign for NYC?
Set the price to one or 2 cent or so and target New York to begin with.

I think this would be a good start for a marketing campaign...

Adwords is an excellent idea! Not sure about a few cents per click, but EVERY SUPPORTER of NYC should advertise the benefits of NewYorkCoin. Dig deep and increase the value of your NYC exponentially! Initially to the New York City market would be smart.

It is not about the clicks on the ads, actually you dont want people to click because it cost you your budget, it is about people seeing the ads and letting them know NYC is there...
Also you would need to do some research on your target audience and find out what they do and like and target the campaign on the cheap words related to their activities/interests.
This way you dont pay for expensive words and can keep costs to a minimum.

Other coins have/had Adwords campaigns too.

For example;
Google > Gridcoin Adwords
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Just joined the Coinomi test program,  Received the update and validated the wallet.   We are good.

go to hell my boy
I am not sure how to fix this: on coinmarketcap the ETH/NYC price has not been updated for 300+ hours. Also Reddit page should be listed there, under social, so people can get more information when researchig NYC. I want to help get this done, just tell me how.

Yes, there is bug over there, and this has been reported to coinmarketcap by many people , many times. They know the bug already, and promised to fix, but seems no change. 
Activity: 11
I am not sure how to fix this: on coinmarketcap the ETH/NYC price has not been updated for 300+ hours. Also Reddit page should be listed there, under social, so people can get more information when researchig NYC. I want to help get this done, just tell me how.
Activity: 34
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
Where are you located?
Activity: 34
I have just registered
- nycoin.eu
- nycoin.info
- nycoin.biz
- nycoin.nl
- nycoin.be

Edit: Redirect from domain to nycoin.net.

Adwords is an excellent idea! Not sure about a few cents per click, but EVERY SUPPORTER of NYC should advertise the benefits of NewYorkCoin. Dig deep and increase the value of your NYC exponentially! Initially to the New York City market would be smart.
100,000 NYC each for translation of nycoin.net website, domain registry in foreign country, hosting and index locally.

like this one?
nycoin.net.pl

yes, just like that!!! I'd love to see 25 more in most popular crypto countries, registered locally, hosted locally and indexed locally. IF nycoin.net was to ever disappear, there would be "decentralized" supporters around the globe.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2

Activity: 10

like this one?
nycoin.net.pl

Hi NewYorkCoinMiner..are you part of the dev team ? who is the owner of the original site ? see my previous remarks.

Is it an idea to have one site with several translations and perhaps a registration in each of the countries linking to one site. This is much more professional than everyone creating own sites, with advertisements etc. looks cheap.

I want mirrors around the world in native languages, hosted locally and in local search engines. They can all link back to english nycoin.net if they choose. More exposure and awareness for NYC, the better! And it's more decentralized this way.  Grin
Activity: 7

Hi NewYorkCoinMiner..are you part of the dev team ? who is the owner of the original site ? see my previous remarks.

Is it an idea to have one site with several translations and perhaps a registration in each of the countries linking to one site. This is much more professional than everyone creating own sites, with advertisements etc. looks cheap.
NYC Electrum wallet in development!

https://github.com/bshaw19/Electrum-NYC

NYC online web wallet (open-source) coming any day...
Jump to: