Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 239. (Read 141113 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 100
Untill I dream of new york coins on C-Cex!
But sorry, i can't pay 3 btc for the first place:

maybe another?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Nobody else is going to vote for NYC on c-cex??? They do 100x daily volume of coingather! It will the 1st real exchange for NYC in over 2 years. Looks like it takes about 3 btc to get chosen. Just need 60 more NYC supporters to pay 0.05 btc each.
400+ mhs warming up NYC network. 29 second rounds. 4 difficulty. Pool rounds 1 min. Looking very strong NYC! She's ready for primetime.
VOTE FOR NYC

to be listed on C-CEX  

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=nyc

To vote for NYC .001 btc = 1 vote
Send btc to: 1NnVjZMDivruCUQL1jEzDXG9LQdEVKWPUf

***NOW IS OUR CHANCE TO BE RID OF COINGATHER AND THE ONGOING DELIBERATE DEVALUATION OF NYC***

IT'S TIME FOR ALL OF US TO PUT OUR MONEY WHERE OUR MOUTH IS. I PAID MY 50 VOTES. PLEASE VOTE TOO!

Vote with everything you have and let's get NewYorkCoin trading on its FIRST REAL EXCHANGE in years!!!

Big opportunity. Let's make it count NYC!

.05 btc = 50 votes

Focus only on c-cex. All voting for NYC only on c-cex. We don't need multiple exchanges at this point.

WE JUST NEED 1 LEGIT EXCHANGE. LET'S GET IT NYC SUPPORTERS!

nycoin.net

FROM NOTHING, NEW YORK COIN WILL RISE TO THE TOP 10 LIST ON COIN MARKET CAP. MARK THIS POST!
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
Hello, in order to draw attention on this coin ,we should find somebody to convert it into a token and move it into the Ethereum Network. It ;s a well known
fact that in NY are a lot of people from the crypto zone who sustain the Ethereum Network.If we succeeded , the NYC can grow between 10-50 times
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
what is the day new york starts there thanksgiving?

I LOVE NEW YORK COIN  Wink
Activity: 280
PLEASE EVERYONE DO YOUR PART AND CONTACT THE EXCHANGES BELOW TO ADD LISTING FOR NYC/BTC

BITTREX
poloniex
Cex.io
C-cex
Cryptopia
Livecoin

Who can form a proposal to Bittrex?
Additional info and submission rules are here
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
PLEASE EVERYONE DO YOUR PART AND CONTACT THE EXCHANGES BELOW TO ADD LISTING FOR NYC/BTC

BITTREX
poloniex
Cex.io
C-cex
Cryptopia
Livecoin
I have 3 vps rentals (1 mac) that can all be used for newyorkc nodes. Can anyone help with setting up?
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Here's a link for a bootstrap/block chain download for the wallet if anyone needs it.  I'm going to upload one every six months.

https://mega.nz/#!tuxXVBbB!jFg0iY5XeX28kSwtM9D5uYQc_cqYMvGvYP5Kk9BEN7s
RETAIL MERCHANT WINDOW STICKERS ORDERED

7.5" width x 2.5" height

Coinomi and cex-io are both reviewing NewYorkCoin for addition. Either of these will be a huge milestone for NYC.

Merchant stickers getting a very warm reception. A few high-end Manhattan locations showing their support for NewYorkCoin to be announced by PR in the coming weeks.
Activity: 280
This should be included in the NYC collage with the text included. Please include text in image and I'll add it to NYC collage at nycoin.net

If you prefer the other without the message feel free  Smiley

I like this businesslike design of yours, but would rather prefer no message to be included or shorten it somehow. Maybe “Proven blockchain since 2014” or “Fast&Furious”Smiley

I posted BUY DIRECT buttons for NYC at nycoin.net
10 sat is lowest I would personally accept for NYC. And buying direct will make it much more convenient to acquire NYC directly for BTC without jumping through many hoops. And it should reflect true value of NewYorkCoin more accurately.
If anyone would like to "add to coins for sale" direct just let me know. We can create a fair method to disburse NYC directly while waiting for real exchange listings.

Direct buy link doesn’t work properly, revise please.
Furthermore if I got you right I’m prone to consider such distributing method to be illegal since exchange happens aside from authorized services (licensed exchanges). Well, maybe not definitely illegal, but for sure worth to be examined at a close look for potential law violations. Take my apologies in advance if I misunderstood you.

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This should be included in the NYC collage with the text included. Please include text in image and I'll add it to NYC collage at nycoin.net

If you prefer the other without the message feel free  Smiley

beautiful  
I posted BUY DIRECT buttons for NYC at nycoin.net
10 sat is lowest I would personally accept for NYC. And buying direct will make it much more convenient to acquire NYC directly for BTC without jumping through many hoops. And it should reflect true value of NewYorkCoin more accurately.
If anyone would like to "add to coins for sale" direct just let me know. We can create a fair method to disburse NYC directly while waiting for real exchange listings.
Activity: 27
With all respect for your desire to maintain the network of the NYC coin and at the same time be rewarded - the answer is NO!

"Claymore's" - no. The official Ethereum Miner does not support the Stratum protocol, it supports only the HTTP protocol.

Claymore's Dual Miner is like a multipul. It's just a guarantee that in the end you will pay a fee for electricity.

NYC was originally and completely founded as SCRYPT coin and standard procedures, as well as servers based on the Stratum Protocol.

The positive in this is more than a flaw.

We can suggest moving to cgminer 3.7.2. Strangely enough, this is the most stable and fastest miner.

As for me, I'm currently working on cgminer 3.7.2 (linux) and 4.2.1 under windows 7.

I'm mining on the official mining NYC pool - http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php.

I support the NYC network and earn from 2014 starting from two HD7990. Roll Eyes

JORKpr, Thank you also for this feedback.
I will test and follow your choice of program Smiley

it would be nice if everyone could give us a description of their rig, as well as the settings used ... Smiley
This could give ideas to some :p

Thank you all for your advice  Smiley
Activity: 27
Hi everyone,

I will need your help for the NYC mining.
can we mining with "Claymore's" ?(I know you can use CGMiner, BFGMiner ..) but I mine ETH with Claymore's dual and i will like mining the NYC too :p

Can experts help me please?

Thank you all   Smiley

Sorry, the algorithm for NYC is Scrypt.  Claymore doesn't support the NYC algorithm.

Vezpit , thank you for your answer and your confirmation  Smiley
Activity: 407
Hi JORKpr

With your lovely hash rate, would you mind telling us what number & type of card you are running.  I ran three RX480s today for a while & the hash rate was only about 80-90Khs.

Cheers
Vezpit
Activity: 152
With all respect for your desire to maintain the network of the NYC coin and at the same time be rewarded - the answer is NO!

"Claymore's" - no. The official Ethereum Miner does not support the Stratum protocol, it supports only the HTTP protocol.

Claymore's Dual Miner is like a multipul. It's just a guarantee that in the end you will pay a fee for electricity.

NYC was originally and completely founded as SCRYPT coin and standard procedures, as well as servers based on the Stratum Protocol.

The positive in this is more than a flaw.

We can suggest moving to cgminer 3.7.2. Strangely enough, this is the most stable and fastest miner.

As for me, I'm currently working on cgminer 3.7.2 (linux) and 4.2.1 under windows 7.

I'm mining on the official mining NYC pool - http://nyc.mypool.club/index.php.

I support the NYC network and earn from 2014 starting from two HD7990. Roll Eyes
Jump to: