Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 235. (Read 141113 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 105
I Love New York Coin!
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
https://www.coingather.com/exchange/NYC/BTC

CoinGather‏ @CoinGather 
NYC/BTC market reopened.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
COINGATHER has devalued NYC to $0.000003. They removed BTC market. Have no volume at all. And that's a friend of NewYorkCoin? That's called a shyster, not friend, in New York.  Wink

I wonder if you're serious about that.
It's not coingather who devalued nyc, it had been devalued due to massive dumps, lack of new entries/interest and etc. Hopefully things are changing now.
You cannot blame an exchange itself either for devaluing the coin or for the opposite.

However I can hardly wait to see NYC listed on some major exchange.
Cheers
Activity: 407
NYC is not a fun coin. It's a business supported coin in New York City. Check google news. 4 businesses now support NYC. 100+ businesses in New York City will before year end. Next year, they will set the value of NewYorkCoin.   Grin

Well, the very best luck to you.  I also have a small stake in NYC.  Hoped to be there again in June, but a wedding in Bali set that back.  Looks like September this year in NYC.  Will you be publishing a Merchant's list?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
NYC is not a fun coin. It's a business supported coin in New York City. Check google news. 4 businesses now support NYC. 100+ businesses in New York City will before year end. Next year, they will set the value of NewYorkCoin.   Grin
Seems to me that the sheer number of coins is the governing factor.  Like Dogecoin, lots of fun but hard to be serious about it.  Burn 128.5B & see what the difference would be. 
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
COINGATHER has devalued NYC to $0.000003. They removed BTC market. Have no volume at all. And that's a friend of NewYorkCoin? That's called a shyster, not friend, in New York.  Wink

Considering it had ZERO value before that. What a load of HORSE HOCKEY.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
COINGATHER has devalued NYC to $0.000003. They removed BTC market. Have no volume at all. And that's a friend of NewYorkCoin? That's called a shyster, not friend, in New York.  Wink

say it how it is ..  Cheesy Cheesy

good luck, hope all goes well

Actually Coingather has been a great friend of NewYorkCoin. Without Coingather this coin would have been toast. We need to thank Coingather BIGTIME for the fantastic job they have done supporting this coin when NO ONE ELSE WOULD!
ATTENTION NYC SUPPORTERS

NYC WILL BE LISTED ON A TOP 20 EXCHANGE WITHIN NEXT 7 DAYS!!!

and we will finally be rid of coingather exchange and their ongoing devaluation of NewYorkCoin price.

Real exchange with REAL VOLUME coming very very soon...

$20,000,000 daily volume -VS- $20,000 at coingather Grin

Check Sunday NEW YORK TIMES Classified section.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
If they did that there wouldn't be any profitable markets.

Let's preserve them, let's reopen the market (BTC) that was closed, (BTC) and (ETH) will be the main to elevate the position and graphs in coinmarketcap, the other markets should stay as it is  Smiley
If they did that there wouldn't be any profitable markets.
Activity: 105
PLEASE EVERYONE CONTACT COINGATHER AND ASK THEM TO REMOVE NYC/DOGE AND NYC/LTC AND REPLACE THEM WITH AN NYC/BTC MARKET.

VERY GOOD.

Yes, that's a good idea, (BTC) (ETH), major markets

Looks like it's time to open up.
NYC WALLET UPDATE:

WILL BE REVERTING BACK TO ORIGINAL NEWYORKC WALLET (v 1.0.1.1) DOWNLOAD AT NYCOIN.NET (dropbox)

USE NEWYORKC.CONF (not newyorkcoin.conf)

Updated wallet is just sucking loads of storage and never syncing. DO NOT USE ANY CODE OR WALLETS FROM "newyorkcoinfoundation/nycoin"

ONLY USE ORIGINAL CODE "nycoin/nycoin" and original newyorkc wallet until further update.

Fingers crossed coinomi will add NYC soon.
Wish I was a New Yorker...

I was a Yorker a long time ago. Much harder place then.  I go back every few years for a month or so & there has been many good changes to the whole area.  Except for the high taxes, it is a very nice place now.
Activity: 115
Wish I was a New Yorker...
Activity: 84
I Love New York Coin!
I really like the concept of this project, looking forward to see it very successful. Good luck and prosperity.
 Grin
Similar blocks to Ethereum. Blocks don't change. Just volume of trading at a new exchange. And easier access to acquire NYC. By people with money. Mining difficulty will likely rise once we have a real market for NYC. tick tock...
Jump to: