Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 29. (Read 141323 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
I feel like we're playing a game of Monkee in the Middle and the ball keeps flying over your head...

P.S. Do a GOOGLE search for 'nycoin' and click 'Images'   Grin
Activity: 417
Merit: 0
Not only am I 100% certain "you" post under various aliases, I'm also 100% certain "you" operate as a little team of Infiltraitors, sharing those accounts at different times with other team members.

Your entire squad is as transparent as water. Amateur-hour infiltraitors. I'm also 100% certain that your entire team has now been limited to Community discord channel which no real investors will ever find.

I guess you can say with 100% certainty that NewYorkCoin AND it's Guardian have BOTH defeated amateur-hour, low IQ edition of COINTELPRO.  Wink

Lol it’s so sad how dumb you really are  Roll Eyes
Not only am I 100% certain "you" post under various aliases, I'm also 100% certain "you" operate as a little team of Infiltraitors, sharing those accounts at different times with other team members.

Your entire squad is as transparent as water. Amateur-hour infiltraitors. I'm also 100% certain that your entire team has now been limited to Community discord channel which no real investors will ever find.

I guess you can say with 100% certainty that NewYorkCoin AND it's Guardian have BOTH defeated amateur-hour, low IQ edition of COINTELPRO.  Wink
It's looks like even Monkees can learn to use VPN...

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/NYCoin-art41.mp4

jamesburell aka trinitm aka dwilkes aka Kasan aka moonshot aka...aka...aka... LOL.  Shocked

It’s sad you think I’m so many different people , but for real though we all know you are the only person that uses multiple users id lol

So stop it  Grin
It's looks like even Monkees can learn to use VPN...

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/NYCoin-art41.mp4

jamesburell aka trinitm aka dwilkes aka Kasan aka moonshot aka...aka...aka... LOL.  Shocked

JorkPR, how about fixing that block explorer, comrad?

P.S. what happened to all of the unaffiliated aliases that all show up at the same time and troll in unison? ... Huh

Lol I’m slowly giving up on you man, nothing you do is beneficial to the coin, why even make a post for the nycoin center when it doesn’t exist?

It’s like you can’t help but to be a scammer, can you do anything in a honest manner?
JorkPR, how about fixing that block explorer, comrad?

P.S. what happened to all of the unaffiliated aliases that all show up at the same time and troll in unison? ... Huh
Flossin'... just a bit.

Original New York Coin Website (2014)
https://nycoin.net

Activity: 91
Merit: 8
Stay tuned... big boy.

The Reject Army of Patriot Act helpers are as scary as Gingivitis. I guess I'll need to floss a bit, next time I roll into town.  Wink
The low IQ infiltraitors don't even realize that their cowardice shows even in their writing... "You'll have some real New Yorker's (plural and not yourself, LOL!) show me." "You ventured down to Soho, 4 car loads deep." ROFLMAO!!!

YOU ARE A MESSAGE BOARD WARRIOR, A COMPLETE CLOWN, MY UNWANTED GROUPIE & MY SILLY, LITTLE BITCH!

By the way, your entire Army of brainwashed, half-retarded PUPPETS are as scary as Gingivitis.  Cry

P.S. You are just visiting MY CITY. Don't ruin it. Or suck-up too many public resources during your stay. Or you might get sent packin' over to Jersey!  Tongue

Lol all the talk he’s talking I bet he won’t make announcements of him being at any specific locations anywhere in nyc though, scared little man
Mr James Burrell, so polite in person, so duplicitous online. How many helpers/aliases/back-up is needed for little old me? How many Community #fakes can be rallied to lose to THE REAL? How many more will it take to hold NYC down? Pinned, pleading for mercy. Begging you to let it go... Freeing itself over time.

How many would it have taken to defeat the one & ONLY NYC?

Nah, it's not like that.  It's just that you seem like the kind of sniveling underhanded coward that would resort to treachery.  I'd just hate to see a good man get bushwhacked by someone of your ilk. That and James might need someone there to hold him back even though it would be fun to watch him turn you into a pretzel  Wink
Mr James Burrell, so polite in person, so duplicitous online. How many helpers/aliases/back-up is needed for little old me? How many Community #fakes can be rallied to lose to THE REAL? How many more will it take to hold NYC down? Pinned, pleading for mercy. Begging you to let it go... Freeing itself over time.

How many would it have taken to defeat the one & ONLY NYC?
The low IQ infiltraitors don't even realize that their cowardice shows even in their writing... "You'll have some real New Yorker's (plural and not yourself, LOL!) show me." "You ventured down to Soho, 4 car loads deep." ROFLMAO!!!

YOU ARE A MESSAGE BOARD WARRIOR, A COMPLETE CLOWN, MY UNWANTED GROUPIE & MY SILLY, LITTLE BITCH!

By the way, your entire Army of brainwashed, half-retarded PUPPETS are as scary as Gingivitis.  Cry

P.S. You are just visiting MY CITY. Don't ruin it. Or suck-up too many public resources during your stay. Or you might get sent packin' over to Jersey!  Tongue

Charlie you talk so much shit for someone who is not in NYC. I watch every shitty thing you say about me and best believe you will pay in one way or many.

James, as a former wrestler myself, I know you are a legit badass and you don't need the backup but I'm there for you anyway, bro!
Activity: 13
Merit: 12

Charlie you talk so much shit for someone who is not in NYC. I watch every shitty thing you say about me and best believe you will pay in one way or many.

YOU ARE A MESSAGE BOARD WARRIOR, A COMPLETE CLOWN, MY UNWANTED GROUPIE & MY SILLY, LITTLE B*TCH!

Kasan, you are a big keyboard talker. Let me tell you something, boy - the day we ever meet face to face and you so much as step out of line in just the least - you will leave that encounter with a new face. And less ego.  Huh

But I have a strange feeling I've met this keyboard monkee many times before. And every time you were on your best behavior. As the coward-clan always is when in my presence. Isn't that right, boy?

we have never met before and yes best believe if I meet you I’m not going to to act like I’m afraid of you , but you can keep talking  Grin just know that from this day forth you cannot come to my city announced because wherever you say you’re going to attend I’ll have some real New Yorkers show you the real side to my city so you don’t have to agree to meet with me just make sure the next time you coming you don’t let you nor your location be known

Now if you feel that’s keyboard warrior talk try it and see boss, how you think I know you don’t own the address to that center anymore personally? We came up there with 4 car loads of “friendly community members” to say hello to you Charlie but it’s a whole other business at the location now lol  Kiss Wink
Pages:
Jump to: