Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 25. (Read 141323 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 0
Yo Kasan! Those Christian rap video links you sent me are FIRE!!! I added them to newyorkcoin.net/nycoin-art.html. Keep them coming!

When is Google going to list Community website at top of page ABOVE CoinMarketcap?...  Cool

What is your problem with Christians? You need help man stop hating on others beliefs that’s corny af for real Undecided

And like I said anyone seeking the price of nycoin will also see the links to follow or get in touch with those that do the REAL work for NYCoin we are a decentralized community and not the Charlie Kartchner Show! Soon google will notice also the scammer you are and the fake nyc center address that you use all the time lol slowly but surely we will win and the real accurate information for nyc will be from the community and not the lies, discrimination and disinformation you promote on all your 1 man controlled platforms💯

Hip hip... Horay!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Yo Kasan! Those Christian rap video links you sent me are FIRE!!! I added them to newyorkcoin.net/nycoin-art.html. Keep them coming!

When is Google going to list Community website at top of page ABOVE CoinMarketcap?...  Cool
New York Coin is the SCAM. Remember? Top post at Community Reddit for MONTHS was that NYC indeed had fees. Remember?

"Cryptocurrency solution for inexpensive global value transmission." LOL! Clowns.

BEWARE of some who join us with ULTERIOR MOTIVES (and just happen to collect govt checks)

Lmao Beware Of This User , His Name Is Charlie Kartchner And He Is A SCAMMER

Ps how are those links on coingecko cmc and coinpaprika looking you scammer, finally you got exposed lol
New York Coin is the SCAM. Remember? Top post at Community Reddit for MONTHS was that NYC indeed had fees. Remember?

"Cryptocurrency solution for inexpensive global value transmission." LOL! Clowns.

BEWARE of some who join us with ULTERIOR MOTIVES (and just happen to collect govt checks)
Kasan, considering my many EXTRAORDINARY achievements and successes (NYC 6+ yrs later just being ONE of them) are now called "Failing", what do you call your acheivements and successes? F B TRYing?... Angry  Since it appears we are now creating an alternate reality and vocabulary here on bitcointalk with my sour-groupie message forum stalker...  Undecided

The REAL NYC always seems to be on top  Grin

https://nycoin.net/images/new-york-coin-logo.png

Soon to claim the title of TOP % GAINER (past 12 months) for 2nd time, baybee!

Oh so 6 years with nothing to show no value added means you are a success hahaha you are not a dev you scam that’s all you do man get real
And that WILL HAPPEN despite the "covert" activities of...

The Legend of cmelion the Rat  ...and his band of Monkees.

BEWARE of some who join us with ULTERIOR MOTIVES
Kasan, considering my many EXTRAORDINARY achievements and successes (NYC 6+ yrs later just being ONE of them) are now called "Failing", what do you call your acheivements and successes? F B TRYing?... Angry  Since it appears we are now creating an alternate reality and vocabulary here on bitcointalk with my sour-groupie message forum stalker...  Undecided

The REAL NYC always seems to be on top  Grin

Soon to claim the title of TOP % GAINER (past 12 months) for 2nd time, baybee!
The Legend of cmelion the Rat.

The only #fake dev in history to update Source code using only a README file.   Embarrassed

The Legend Of CHARLIE KARTCHNER The SCAMMER Always TRYING TO BRING OTHERS DOWN BECAUSE HE FAILED YET AGAIN, You Played Yourself LOL
The Legend of cmelion the Rat.

The only #fake dev in history to update Source code using only a README file.   Embarrassed
Do you like NewYorkCoin's new ESCAPE THE RAT RACE logo?...   Kiss
No it’s very insulting, they should do the same with you but makes no sense to stoop to your level of idiocy  Wink
Do you like NewYorkCoin's new ESCAPE THE RAT RACE logo?...   Kiss
Now the Legend of cmelion the rat will be easily found and a permanent piece of NYC Coin history...    Grin

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/escape-rat-race-buy-new-york-coin.gif

Lol seems you are just mad that guy does the work and gets credit for it when you try to make announcements and nothing comes from it and get credit for being a scammer , Charlie Kartchner is a LOSER Cmelion for the NYCoin community and the betterment of the coin!💯💯💯💯💯 and all your attempts would continue to fall on Deaf ears and Blind eyes because now too many people k ow the truth , guess that’s why you have to spend your time making ridiculous logos shows where your time is spent lol
Hey, Kasan
Those that constantly yell "NO PROOF!" are usually the guilty. Btw, nice to see you monitoring this thread so closely (LOL!). You should check out the new Rat Race logo. Make sure you do a hard refresh... Shocked

And when you're done, type 'New York Coin' into Google. The REAL NYC always seems to be at the Top!   Shocked

P.S. I guess you can say I'm out on bail... and you're the ones trapped doing hard time.   Wink

Lol no1 carRes I just like fukin with u it’s fun you get like a pissy little b!tch when you don’t get your own way or when things blows up in your face as it usually always do hahaha go somewhere loser , plus when those”real investors” look up the price for NYCoin cmc and cg will redirect them to where THEY SHOULD BE and we will let them know all your platforms are nothing but scams and misinformation, good luck with google though  Angry Grin Roll Eyes hahahahaha
Now the Legend of cmelion the rat will be easily found and a permanent piece of NYC Coin history...    Grin

Hey, Kasan
Those that constantly yell "NO PROOF!" are usually the guilty. Btw, nice to see you monitoring this thread so closely (LOL!). You should check out the new Rat Race logo. Make sure you do a hard refresh... Shocked

And when you're done, type 'New York Coin' into Google. The REAL NYC always seems to be at the Top!   Shocked

P.S. I guess you can say I'm out on bail... and you're the ones trapped doing hard time.   Wink
Kasan, remember that NewYorkCoin was the big SCAM? With "fees"? Until an exhaustive code audit PROVED that NewYorkCoin was indeed a COMPLETELY FREE and lightning-fast version of Litecoin.

Then your "team" accidentally uploaded malware infected wallets to Community's new Github at time of hardfork 1 1/2 years ago as hail-Mary attempt to discredit this amazing open source project NewYorkCoin. And then no development since...

Nice try infiltraitor   Wink

The OCCUPY NEW YORK COIN era is coming to an unsuccessful conclusion soon...   Grin

Lol proof or it didn’t happen , we still waiting charlie
The desperation of cmelion (Charles Fulnecky) has now blossomed to the point of complete & utter comedy. The true intent of cmelion for trying to attach himself to the NewYorkCoin project has now become transparent for even the soon-to-be-shuttered TipBot crowd. https://github.com/NewYorkCoin-NYC/Proposal-To-Fork-Away-From-Bad-Actors   Cry

Charles Fulnecky joined the NewYorkCoin project for one purpose and one purpose only. To DISRUPT & NEUTRALIZE. I'll bet it was his GitHub account that "accidentally" allowed malware infected wallets to be uploaded to new Community Github in 2018 which enabled vector for only 51% attack in NewYorkCoin history. zdnet.com/article/backdoored-cryptocurrency-software-found-serving-azorult-malware/

This is exactly what TradeSatoshi said if you research their twitter posts from that period. cmelion and friends (read #fake news) have as their primary motivation to discredit earliest miner, supporter and advocate - NOT development or progress of NewYorkCoin. Their goal is to create chaos and keep price depressed. Which they have succeeded at since late 2018. That short-lived victory will soon just become a footnote in the history of NYC. The era of COINTELPRO infiltraitors. Flushed away just like the Government terds they are. As the AMAZING NewYorkCoin open-source project rides off into the sunset...  Grin

If it looks like a RAT, and acts like a RAT... it's a RAT.

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/New-York-Coin-art88.gif

ESCAPE THE RAT RACE -- BUY NEW YORK COIN!  

https://nycoin.net/images/nyc_logo_wallet_2018-small.png  Original New York Coin   nycoin.net   Since 2014

Lol STFUUU u just mad hahaha FOH thank you Cmelion For all that you do for NYCoin, the real scammer and only person trying to attach himself to the NYCoin project that doesn’t do anything for the coin is YOU! CHARLIE KARTCHNER! LOSER how those links on coingecko looking scammer? You should go to JAIL
The desperation of cmelion (Charles Fulnecky) has now blossomed to the point of complete & utter comedy. The true intent of cmelion for trying to attach himself to the NewYorkCoin project has now become transparent for even the soon-to-be-shuttered TipBot crowd. https://github.com/NewYorkCoin-NYC/Proposal-To-Fork-Away-From-Bad-Actors   Cry

Charles Fulnecky joined the NewYorkCoin project for one purpose and one purpose only. To DISRUPT & NEUTRALIZE. I'll bet it was his GitHub account that "accidentally" allowed malware infected wallets to be uploaded to new Community Github in 2018 which enabled vector for only 51% attack in NewYorkCoin history. zdnet.com/article/backdoored-cryptocurrency-software-found-serving-azorult-malware/

This is exactly what TradeSatoshi said if you research their twitter posts from that period. cmelion and friends (read #fake news) have as their primary motivation to discredit earliest miner, supporter and advocate - NOT development or progress of NewYorkCoin. Their goal is to create chaos and keep price depressed. Which they have succeeded at since late 2018. That short-lived victory will soon just become a footnote in the history of NYC. The era of COINTELPRO infiltraitors. Flushed away just like the Government terds they are. As the AMAZING NewYorkCoin open-source project rides off into the sunset...  Grin

If it looks like a RAT, and acts like a RAT... it's a RAT.

ESCAPE THE RAT RACE -- BUY NEW YORK COIN!  

Original New York Coin   nycoin.net   Since 2014
COMING TO STOREFRONTS NEAR YOU

Kasan, remember that NewYorkCoin was the big SCAM? With "fees"? Until an exhaustive code audit PROVED that NewYorkCoin was indeed a COMPLETELY FREE and lightning-fast version of Litecoin.

Then your "team" accidentally uploaded malware infected wallets to Community's new Github at time of hardfork 1 1/2 years ago as hail-Mary attempt to discredit this amazing open source project NewYorkCoin. And then no development since...

Nice try infiltraitor   Wink

The OCCUPY NEW YORK COIN era is coming to an unsuccessful conclusion soon...   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: