Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 27. (Read 141100 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 0
Official NewYorkCoin Development Announcement

Public API Keys
Integrate w/ MPOS Pool Software
Full Node w/ "As High As Possible" Connection Limits
Extraction & Network Health Stats
Real-Time Simple Queries
Address, Block & Transaction Queries

Coming this week!

#decentralized #nycoin

#FakeNews

Sorry man but you have a track record of saying things are coming and they never do , please repost after the work is completed
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Official NewYorkCoin Development Announcement

Public API Keys
Integrate w/ MPOS Pool Software
Full Node w/ "As High As Possible" Connection Limits
Extraction & Network Health Stats
Real-Time Simple Queries
Address, Block & Transaction Queries

Coming this week!

#decentralized #nycoin

nycoin.net
Original NYC Coin Website (2014) nycoin.netFake News

New York Coin Website (2014) newyorkco.inFake News

Official New York Coin Website newyorkcoin.net Fake News

Community Website https://nycoin.community/ :correct source of info

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/logocombo.png not official

NEW YORK COIN WHITEPAPER Fake News
nycoin.net/whitepaper_newyorkcoin.pdf

P.S. Kasan, you are my Official Groupie. My lil mousie companion.  Wink
lol love you too boo
Original NYC Coin Website (2014) nycoin.net

New York Coin Website (2014) newyorkco.in

Official New York Coin Website newyorkcoin.net

Community Website nycoin.community

NEW YORK COIN WHITEPAPER
nycoin.net/whitepaper_newyorkcoin.pdf

P.S. Kasan, you are my Official Groupie. My lil mousie companion.  Wink

The Official NYCoin Community Website That Is Not Ran By A Fake Non Team Member That Can’t Get The Jobs Done! No Releases Of Fake News, Fake White Paper, Fake Wiki article (that no longer exists) Fake Info about yobit Fake info about the 51% attack, along with a ton of documented #FakeNews! Just check it out to see how he even copied the layout of the community website to try fooling others that his “website” is an official source of NYC 👎🏻

THE REAL NYCOIN WEBSITE
. https://nycoin.community/ Wink
It looks like today is #FAKE Ann's shift (The Wall Street Journal's pride and joy) using the esteemed 'Kasan' alias. Who is scheduled for tomorrow's shift, #FAKE Ann?...  Shocked

Re: government
During a time of forced quarantine, record jobless claims, soaring unemployment and lay-offs - taxpayer's get a one-time $1200 check. That being said, USA trumps The Phillipines - once again.  Undecided
A very warm welcome to Carylyne Chan, new CEO of CoinMarketcap.  Grin

It looks like #FAKE "Community" influence is diminishing by the second...

Well to be honest I don’t see anyone including yourself doing anything major, I’m guessing your wife left you and took the children? Because Incase you missed it we’re dealing with stuff in the real world people have to protect their loved ones they have to work or stay home or take care of sick family members or do you not care about that?
Let me guess you’re 1 of those idiots that think the coronavirus is a govt stunt right? Lol again...GTFOH no one cares about you and you would always remain the CRAZY UNCLE and NOTHING MORE! Not a Guardian or Pioneer or none of that bs that self labeling bs you WOULD LIKE to be remembered as, the WSJ article is another proof of FACTS IN THE HISTORY BOOKS....what history books are you reading? Let me guess you doing all of this to TRY REWRITING the history huh? But the facts are well Documented so I’m sorry but you can’t  Cry Undecided

FAKE News is your only chance to rewrite history... Good luck.

As they say, the PROOF is in the pudding. For all to sample a taste, when ready.  Wink

Well to be honest I don’t see anyone including yourself doing anything major, I’m guessing your wife left you and took the children? Because Incase you missed it we’re dealing with stuff in the real world people have to protect their loved ones they have to work or stay home or take care of sick family members or do you not care about that?
Let me guess you’re 1 of those idiots that think the coronavirus is a govt stunt right? Lol again...GTFOH no one cares about you and you would always remain the CRAZY UNCLE and NOTHING MORE! Not a Guardian or Pioneer or none of that bs that self labeling bs you WOULD LIKE to be remembered as, the WSJ article is another proof of FACTS IN THE HISTORY BOOKS....what history books are you reading? Let me guess you doing all of this to TRY REWRITING the history huh? But the facts are well Documented so I’m sorry but you can’t  Cry Undecided
nycoin.net is already on 1st page for GOOGLE searches. That was quick!

Now it's time to get NYC integrated onto some 3rd party hosted block explorers. Keep her decentralized.

Then Electrum wallets for Windows/macOS.

Mobile wallets coming too (Android/iOS).

2020 will shine very brightly on NYC.

P.S. just for you, Kasan  Tongue

Lol stfu you keep “announcing” without Executing! Yes coinzei is coming, Yes yobit withdrawals are coming , yes the missing code that exposes the devs for the 51% attack , yes these big glorified exchanges are coming , yes nyc getting a wiki page , did ANY of these happen?

I’ll let you answer that for the readers CHARLIE KARTCHNER

nycoin.net is already on 1st page for GOOGLE searches. That was quick!

Now it's time to get NYC integrated onto some 3rd party hosted block explorers. Keep her decentralized.

Then Electrum wallets for Windows/macOS.

Mobile wallets coming too (Android/iOS).

2020 will shine very brightly on NYC.

P.S. just for you, Kasan  Tongue
CoinMarketCap may be jumping ship for $400 MILLION USD. I wonder what will happen to NYC links if they sell out to Binance...  Cool

Probably the same thing that happened with Coinezi , NOTHING!

And look how desperate you are, that’s the same sh!t you tried to put on the nyc wiki page and THats what got it taken down by Wikipedia , lmao clown trying so hard to cement his name into nyc because no one gives a damn about you , good luck promoting that bs!

Lol gotta love the “history books” that document actual FACTS
For those wondering about my last post he edit this msg about “what will happen to links on cmc as he thought he saw an opening to try force a removal of nyc community links on cmc but once again FAILURE on his part and tried to hide behind an edit button ,

Shame on you CHARLIE KARTCHNER
THE ONE & ONLY NYC

Lmao why did you change your msg ? Maybe you realize yet again how dumb you look posting nonsense? Guess the binance/CMC buyout didn’t go as you expected huh?  Grin

Binance and CoinMarketCap will together pursue their common vision of making cryptoassets more widely accessible and useful to users globally.

CoinMarketCap will continue to be run as an independent business entity. While the Binance cryptocurrency exchange and its native token BNB are listed on CoinMarketCap, CoinMarketCap and Binance are separate entities that maintain a strict policy of independence from one another: Binance has no bearing on CoinMarketCap rankings, while CoinMarketCap has no influence over Binance’s operations. CoinMarketCap stays committed to providing the most accurate, timely and quality cryptocurrency data in the industry while benefiting from Binance’s expertise, resources and scale.
Kasan, does your #fake squad of infiltraitors feel like they are slowing getting erased from NYC history?...

It's because they are.

Cheesy  Courtesy of The Guardian & Pioneer Since 2014.

Lol what history books hAve you been reading? Because still I see no value you bring I see no updated electrum I see no coinezi I see now valued exchanges (besides stex) still no Yobit (that all of a sudden you finally gave up shilling) NO NOTHING FROM YOU! so again what history books you read? You need help you’re 1 of those ppl that lets a fantasy thought pop into your mind and automatically believe it’s reality, mental health is no joke man and there’s help options out for my man!
Kasan, does your #fake squad of infiltraitors feel like they are slowing getting erased from NYC history?...

It's because they are.

Cheesy  Courtesy of The Guardian & Pioneer Since 2014.
Kasan, I forgot to include your role in NYC Whitepaper. Oh that's right, you had no role.  Cry

Yes correct because unlike you I don’t try to give myself false praises nor do I pretend to be something I’m not Wink

You should try taking a page out of my book!
Kasan, I forgot to include your role in NYC Whitepaper. Oh that's right, you had no role.  Cry
CoinMarketCap may be jumping ship for $400 MILLION USD. I wonder what will happen to NYC links if they sell out to Binance...  Cool

Probably the same thing that happened with Coinezi , NOTHING!

And look how desperate you are, that’s the same sh!t you tried to put on the nyc wiki page and THats what got it taken down by Wikipedia , lmao clown trying so hard to cement his name into nyc because no one gives a damn about you , good luck promoting that bs!
Yes, the earliest supporter and advocate is trying to unload at all-time low prices. Stop exposing me!

P.S. NYC COIN was infiltrated in Jan 2018 by GOVERNMENT clowns masquerading as devs and "helpers". They did minor code updates, uploaded malware wallets to their new Github and enabled the ONLY successful 51% attack in NYC history. Then disappeared, leaving the low-links to moderate their dead discord channel. The "Community" was duped by these GOVERNMENT turds. No real investors will ever even find their silly dead-as-doornails discord channel. Some still linger, trying their best to discredit the earliest supporter and advocate. Again, no real investors will ever find them. They slowed NYC, but NYC has survived. And is now even stronger. Still lightning-fast retail crypto. Still completely free original crypto. Proven 6+ year blockchain. The ONE & ONLY NYC!

⬆️ ALL #FAKENEWS POSTED BY THIS SCAMMER ⬆️

Lol you are so dumb you don’t realize the only person hurting nyc is you! Who else do you see going so hard to have a website twitter and Facebook which are all fakes while putting out false information constantly (telling everyone to buy on yobit when you knew it wasn’t safe for people to put their money in that shit exchange)  and spreading false accusations about the devs? You said months ago you were going to post proof but for some strange reason you can’t seem to do this but still accusing  Huh and no real investors will find them? Oh because judging by your fake social platforms it’s much better as far as activity! Lmao clown go stfu and sit in your corner with your dunce hat on, either prove and back up the sh!t you say with facts or gtfoh
Pages:
Jump to: