Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 38. (Read 141117 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Cut out the cancer and save the patient. Get rid of the Infiltraitors and free NYC (so to say) to rise to the TOP!
Activity: 91
Merit: 8

Stay tuned.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 12:48 PM NYC Nova <[email protected]> wrote:

I dont mean to be rude or disrespectful. I appreciate your efforts. 

Im just failing to see what this advisory board is going to advise? The community has been making all of this progress on its own with no help from CK or the "advisory board". 
This isnt the first time we have tried to reach some consensus, there is a lack of trust now.  Seems like CK has tried everything to pull the coin into his corner and now that he realized we are making strides without him there is an "advisory board".  This board has not helped in any of our efforts and has actually tried to sabotage our efforts more than once, by diverting attention or diving into SAVIOR OF THE COIN mode.
The community has spoken to coinomi, negotiated the price down, started a fund raiser, created bounties and contests, on boarded merchants, created a market, a stores site, upgraded to electrum, forked the code, spoke to mining pools, worked on java library, grew our community  internationally, created a vessel for procuring nycoin with paypal.

All while CK and his team is doing what? Going to conferences and saying things that the community has asked multiple times to correct.  Creating centers that dont provide education or space for the community influence.  Why hasnt Charlie come forward to help in any of our efforts, nothing, there hasnt been one project backed by this so called "advisory board". 

Until there is something tangible for the community to gain from this collaboration I am against joining someone just to have a facade of an advisory team.  Im not "acting" for anyone. We are either working together or we are not.

The community is open to the public so all are welcome to join us.

Thank you for your time and the opportunity. 

FWIW, your smear campaign is a common tactic for criminals and fraudsters such as yourself, accuse the whistleblower, so I'm not surprised.  Well the evidence is still there, and even though it might make some people uncomfortable it might as well be added to the mountain of evidence against your crimes that will live here indefinitely.

Stay tuned.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2018 at 1:42 PM NYC Nova <[email protected]> wrote:

The community has decided on the roadmap, and has adjusted it accordingly as we saw what is needed.  Created the flyers, translated the pamphlets in various languages. 
The fact that you dont see where the community is headed with our efforts with onboarding and the technical updates shows me that you havent really participated with the community but rather made a judgement from your narrow perspective.  The community has spoken about education multiple times, this is what will truely provide mass adoption.  People need to understand the benefits of the coin and we need to be able to provide security. This has been discussed multiple times as well. 
You say things like "we" but the community doesnt feel your support. We need to pay for developers. The advisory board and early miners should assist in this effort if they truly want to see the coin succeed. Unfortunately this isnt the case, funds are being spent on events and other marketing tactics that bring no tangible gains for the coin.  Creates a pump and dump environment, all while the community is trying its best to keep up momentum and recruit members that BRING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE not try to lead in their own direction. 
We should be able to create our own mobile and online wallet, but we are collecting donations for coinomi because we dont have the funds to properly pay a developer to get it done.
This is not sustainable and it shows me that you dont see the big picture. Im not in it  for the short game or short gains.  I will not just call us an "advisory board" until it is the truth and there is some kind tangible guidance on the steps we have in front of us, and these steps arent just concentrating on the price for the next 3 to 6 months.
True improvements that help the coin get stronger and stand on its own. Hiring developers, paying for members to produce real work, taking care of the coinomi or other third party issues.  Building out servers for network stability, set up mining pools or create a sustainable mining model for the community to always have nycoin to use for their projects and for contest and bounties. 
I have messaged CK about what we need and have received silence in return. Relationships work both ways, you guys cant expect us to come running to your assistance everytime you call when youre mia when we need you.
I have tried to make this work and am not opposed to us working together but i am also not naive and have my limits.  Show me you truely care for the community and what we are trying to accomplish, dont just say it and we will be fine.
It's time to REMOVE James Burrell II and Charles Fulnecky from NYCoin.

MrSlosh, LTA and hobbyist appear to be THE REAL DEAL!

I will start going through my posts that have lumped NYC Devs with Community Leadership and change all criticism to "Community Leadership". The rats are getting flushed out (finally!) and the NYC Devs as they now stand deserve respect.

Wrong again scryptenthusiast.  You can try to rewrite history but everything is exhaustively documented with actual research at https://medium.com/@newyorkcoin/timeline-analysis-and-response-to-recent-51-attack-941da50d625c

And sure go after the only guy that was raising an alarm during the 51% attack and pushed for more transparency with the entire community, instead of a small group of insiders. Sure, don't go after the guy who coded the fork(slosh), and don't go after the guys who have been in crypto since 2014 (scryptenthusiast and hobbyist) and arguably should have been the first to recognize the attack, go after the guy who helped manage the community site deployment and took the time to track down, with the help of github, how the malware was injected and added external safeguards to prevent it from ever happening again. Again, you and hobbyist were arguably the guys (especially you Mr. Guardian) who should have been raising the alarm but instead you were all  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Look the emails where you were colluding with everyone except the guys you keep calling out have been circulating privately for more than a year now, so it's common knowledge what you tried to do with your so called "Advisory Board" and the private "Command Center" channels on discord.  I'll see if I can find someone that still has access to them so I can post them here.

FWIW, your smear campaign is a common tactic for criminals and fraudsters such as yourself, accuse the whistleblower, so I'm not surprised.  Well the evidence is still there, and even though it might make some people uncomfortable it might as well be added to the mountain of evidence against your crimes that will live here indefinitely.

Stay tuned.
WHAT IF one or more of the EXCHANGES used one of the malware-infected wallets uploaded to Community Leadership controlled Github to enable 51% attack vector?

Any possibility of that scenario?   Roll Eyes

Anyways, it was only temporary disruption and price/liquidity suppression. There is only so much harm someone can manage to pull-off with OPEN-SOURCE code. NYC gets its mojo back this very special Valentine's Day...  Cool
Activity: 417
Merit: 0

Why is scryptenthusiast so angry with the NYCoin community for exposing his endless scams?  It's not hard to figure out -- it's the money honey  Shocked

In January 2019 1 BTC would get you 700M NYC.  10*700M = 7 Billion NYC.

In January of 2019, under one of your aliases, you posted a screenshot with most of the info blacked out except for the value of deposits in BTC.
You can see by the number of decimals you had to black out in the left-hand balance column that the bulk of the deposits were in NYC.
You can also see that all of your NYC is in sell-orders by the zero value in the center table balances.

It's hard to tell if there are enough digits to get into the billions, for sure there were enough to get into the 100's of millions, and you certainly had the equivalent of 7 Billion NYC in value on the exchange depending on how accurate Yobit's estimation was.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/409847522282962955/601175424474546177/unknown.png

OH NICE FINALLY, something charlie can’t do! PROVIDE FACTS ALONG WITH PROOF

Charlie you should take notes on how it’s DONE
It's time to REMOVE James Burrell II and Charles Fulnecky from NYCoin.

MrSlosh, LTA and hobbyist appear to be THE REAL DEAL!

I will start going through my posts that have lumped NYC Devs with Community Leadership and change all criticism to "Community Leadership". The rats are getting flushed out (finally!) and the NYC Devs as they now stand deserve respect.
WARNING:  REVOKE CMELION ACCESS TO GITHUB IMMEDIATELY. CMELION IS A FAKE DEVELOPER, FAKE CHRISTIAN & FAKE NEWS.
Sincerely,
The Guardian of NYC

Faithful HODL'ers will all be handsomely rewarded very very soon.

Valentine's Day is just the beginning...

Our beloved NYC has an Anniversary coming up too...
 Shocked

P.S. Maybe we'll all be blessed with James & Fulnecky smiling for the cameras. Or not.  Cry
Lol, "Infiltraitors Private Investigations". Hire the super sleuths today - we don't monkey around! We can get the job done, right?

I noticed cmelion (aka Charles Fulnecky) is no longer listed as having access to Github. And his newly uploaded /newyorkcoin (bitcoin core migration) repository has been deleted. GOOD JOB JASON & LTA! You are slowly flushing out the rats. Anyone care to share WHY?...

Why is scryptenthusiast so angry with the NYCoin community for exposing his endless scams?  It's not hard to figure out -- it's the money honey  Shocked

In January 2019 1 BTC would get you 700M NYC.  10*700M = 7 Billion NYC.

In January of 2019, under one of your aliases, you posted a screenshot with most of the info blacked out except for the value of deposits in BTC.
You can see by the number of decimals you had to black out in the left-hand balance column that the bulk of the deposits were in NYC.
You can also see that all of your NYC is in sell-orders by the zero value in the center table balances.

It's hard to tell if there are enough digits to get into the billions, for sure there were enough to get into the 100's of millions, and you certainly had the equivalent of 7 Billion NYC in value on the exchange depending on how accurate Yobit's estimation was.

Read the story behind NYCoin

https://newyorkcoin.net/history.html

Also check out the new NYCoin Art Gallery

https://newyorkcoin.net/nycoin-art.html

For mailroom Supervisor, please dial *50   Kiss
REAL INVESTORS with REAL MONEY will find the REAL NYCOIN. In the next 30 days, on REAL EXCHANGES.  Grin

NEW YORK COIN PRESENTATION
Blockchain World Conference (July 2018)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ac1eRKsUAps

Lol I’ll be here everyday Charlie you are not going to weasel your way out of answering these questions I everyone here will see you for the stain that your are 💩

WHEN COINZEI?
WHEN YOBIT WITHDRAWALS?
WHEN MISSING CODE UPDATE
WHEN REMOVE THAT FAKE ADDRESS ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER?

WHEN FUCKING ATM MACHINES?

All these were promises made by yourself and you just go silent when you fail with no further updates leaving the community asking nyc real devs ,what gives?

COME ON SCAMMER, your actions are being documented in the HISTORY BOOKS
REAL INVESTORS with REAL MONEY will find the REAL NYCOIN. In the next 30 days, on REAL EXCHANGES.  Grin

NEW YORK COIN PRESENTATION
Blockchain World Conference (July 2018)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ac1eRKsUAps
You have now proved your level. I apologize, but mailroom help need to file complaints with their Supervisor. Not the Executives. Have fun mumbling nonsense to yourself (and adding to forum posts/activity)  Kiss

THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER  https://newyorkcoin.net/center.html

why you running Charlie , you the big man so I’m asking you to answer questions you can’t be the king only when you want to talk sH!t but when us investors have questions you want the community to do the answering

Come on man
Heavy lies the crown 👑
If you can’t handle it you are not worthy to put it on your head
You have now proved your level. I apologize, but mailroom help need to file complaints with their Supervisor. Not the Executives. Have fun mumbling nonsense to yourself (and adding to forum posts/activity)  Kiss

THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER  https://newyorkcoin.net/center.html
NYCoin Guardian & Pioneer doesn't prove I'm the King. My genealogy does.   Cool

How about you? Where you from, homie?...   Cry

Are you paid by the Catholic Church to be a nuisance? Just another underpaid government terd? Or are you both?...   Wink

Lol I’m from where I’m from have I ever asked you where you live? But I am a NewYorker I offered to meet up with you before and you declined remember?  Cry I’m not a big crypto expert or nothing like that I’m an everyday worker who just tried to throw pennies whenever I can Into some crypto projects and I can tell you for a fact I have walked past that address you have posted multiple times and have yet to see a crypto store or center at that location, not saying it wasn’t once there years ago of course

Still didn’t answer anything statements In my above post though  Roll Eyes Angry
NYCoin Guardian & Pioneer doesn't prove I'm the King. My genealogy does.   Cool

How about you? Where you from, homie?...   Cry

Are you paid by the Catholic Church to be a nuisance? Just another underpaid government terd? Or are you both?...   Wink
If anyone is interested (other than fake "Kasan"),

Let's set the record straight:   https://facebook.com/NewYorkCoin/posts/2342173449379147

Be careful what you ask for.  Shocked

Lol wow a blog post that you wrote yourself?

Thank you so much because we all know how trustworthy your word and actions are right? So let’s put some sprinkles on this piece of sh!t Facebook post and call it chocolate ice cream,  Cheesy you got to be kidding right? You can be that dump to think people are as dumb to believe that pile of garbage ?

You had the pleasure of meeting James burrell ? The same James you accused me of being the same James you can’t seem to never stop talking about? That James?

Lol man you are a clown and just by reading that part I see through all the bullsh!t that This post stated, you “supported” *cough cough* MINED nyc at its lowest difficulty at its maximum payout and acquired billions! And I do give you credit for Coinomi CMC listings as it does show in the history books that you helped get that done. How long now has nyc been on Coinomi again? I don’t recall seeing you raise the funds to have them not delist nyc and not support the fork!
And since then what have you accomplished? You are the 1st person I’ve seen wanting to be the head of a table but doesn't want to say grace , so because you gathered billions and you did some word of mouth promoting and did some of the ground work you feel that you are entitled to be the king? Guess what I have told a lot of people about nycoin myself but I’m not trying to say hey look at me look what I did! That’s like me saying I’m going to plow this abandoned land then leave it as my work is done, get others involved Have them start building and putting up properties and come back to see them doing the real work and say hey don’t forget this is mines and I’m the king  ???what have you done for nyc since coming back?

Talked about launching coinezi exchange , never happened!
Talked about having open communication with yobit and having yobit forever, never happened!
Talked about bitebtc being the next hottest exchange for nyc, never happened!
Talked about devs responsible for the 51% attack, never happened!
Talked about missing code and you were going to expose them, never happened!
Has an address that doesn’t belong to you but posted as your own, HAPPENED!

Now you opened your very own GitHub repo and it’s private ,but talks about open source codes, transparency and freedom along with decentralization! Practice what you preach you hypocrite

Still waiting...... let me see you come up with another way of avoiding to answer to us for doing nothing but having the biggest mouth of us all!

Your friendly keyboard pal,
    Kasan with love ❤️  Grin Tongue
If anyone is interested (other than fake "Kasan"),

Let's set the record straight:   https://facebook.com/NewYorkCoin/posts/2342173449379147

Be careful what you ask for.  Shocked. As for The New York Coin Center which was in operation from March thru Sep 2018 and located at 167 Mott Street - that is another part of NYCoin history. NEVER TO BE ERASED. Paid for and operated by Charlie Kartchner - the Guardian, Pioneer and earliest supporter of NYCoin.  Grin

P.S. did you ever visit? have a glass of wine? and mooch some more FREE NYC?...  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: