Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 40. (Read 141117 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Cool
As one of the founders of the coin since March 4.
 I'll ask my followers.
And you are weak to finish off the technical support of YOBIT on the output.
Well, write to those support YOBIT/ this is the only brake of the coin.
Men attack and NYC to the moon.
It's simple. Take a step.
Personally, I finish them off.
Write the results here and we will evaluate them for real NYC/
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
It looks like CMELION opened a new github repository for /newyorkcoin migrating to bitcoin core 5 days ago. Interesting timing after a looooooooong hiatus.  Grin

By the way, got a BIG SURPRISE for Valentine's Day!

You really need 2 to celebrate Valentine's Day properly... stay tuned!
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
A few libraries missing?

Something wrong in the code?

tick tock...

P.S. ever feel like you wasted a few years of your life spinning your wheels?   Grin

Any idea what the NYCoin Devs might be referring to? I will have full report, line by line, within next 24 hours.... Everyone is going to know EXACTLY what was found anyways...

Would you mind finally sharing your results with us?
Or if I missed the report, apologies, pointers would be welcome.

Thanks.
It looks like CMELION opened a new github repository for /newyorkcoin migrating to bitcoin core 5 days ago. Interesting timing after a looooooooong hiatus.  Grin

By the way, got a BIG SURPRISE for Valentine's Day!

Activity: 417
A few libraries missing?

tick tock...

P.S. ever feel like you wasted a few years of your life spinning your wheels?   Grin

Any idea what the NYCoin Devs might be referring to? I will have full report, line by line, within next 24 hours.... Everyone is going to know EXACTLY what was found anyways...

BTW still waiting...... tick tock
ANNOUNCEMENT:

NEW EXCHANGE COMING SOON!

NYC HAS A NEW CRYPTO EXCHANGE LISTING NYC/ETH TRADING PAIR.

TOP 75 VOLUME EXCHANGE AT COINMARKETCAP

Let’s hope it’s not another exit scamming exchange like the last 1 you listed nyc on. Lol
ANNOUNCEMENT:

NEW EXCHANGE COMING SOON!

NYC HAS A NEW CRYPTO EXCHANGE LISTING NYC/ETH TRADING PAIR.

TOP 75 VOLUME EXCHANGE AT COINMARKETCAP
This will be the year NewYorkCoin is listed on NUMEROUS LARGE EXCHANGES around the World!

Knocked Down, but NEVER Knocked Out!

The amazing OPEN-SOURCE PROJECT known as NYC

Original Website:
https://nycoin.net

100,000,000 NYC BOUNTY to get Yobit Exchange to permanently re-open NYC withdrawals

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/yobit-square.png

Yawnnnnn
100,000,000 NYC BOUNTY to get Yobit Exchange to permanently re-open NYC withdrawals

A few libraries missing?

tick tock...

......please share.......
UPDATE:

It looks like today's run was just a TECHNICAL GLITCH AT GRAVIEX. Just another example of why NYC needs to be listed on MORE REAL EXCHANGES. When it happens on Yobit, IT'S REAL. ON MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF TRADING VOLUME. On Graviex, it's a few thousand dollars worth of their home-brewed "GIO" coin. Shows how tight the market is for NYC. And how little buying pressure it takes to MOVE IT BIG TIME.

If it was another attempt to discredit, good thing I grabbed a screenshot (before posting the FAKE NEWS)...

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/Graviex-glitch-1-31-20.jpg
This is why we have problems again there was NO glitch from graviex, the problem was coinmarketcap , Coinomi reads value from cmc ,they got it wrong! , how come on coingecko the prices wasn’t affected? Coingecko reads actually volumes to move the prices and not just buys like CMC It shows that we really don’t NEED yobit , we need cmc to update how their platform reads prices and when people starts buying graviex is well equipped to service the nyc needs while also allowing withdrawals no1 told you to go on twitter and jump the gun without assessing the situation 1st, I don’t think I saw anything from the devs stating we were rich lol if u went to the community you have seen they were explaining to users not to get excited as it wasn’t time to sell yet and that the price would come back down, Come on man please cut the fud!

PS: not to bring this up again but what’s up with the “line by line” report with your devs? Everyone is still waiting to hear what was missing
UPDATE:

It looks like today's run was just a TECHNICAL GLITCH AT GRAVIEX. Just another example of why NYC needs to be listed on MORE REAL EXCHANGES. When it happens on Yobit, IT'S REAL. ON MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF TRADING VOLUME. On Graviex, it's a few thousand dollars worth of their home-brewed "GIO" coin. Shows how tight the market is for NYC. And how little buying pressure it takes to MOVE IT BIG TIME.

If it was another attempt to discredit, good thing I grabbed a screenshot (before posting the FAKE NEWS)...

Hello dear Kasan0024,and dear scryptenthusiast,
  I am very happy for you.Let me congratulate you on your very correct decision to stop fighting each other and face off.
  I wish you never to remember the past again and work together to achieve your common goal for which you work so tirelessly day and night!
  Together, you are a great superpower!

If we work together what we saw today could be reality 1 day but it just shows the potential that nyc has if the devs and everyone that is involved stop fights and work together we can make nyc big we all are nyc we all are marketers we all are the devs , this price may have been short lived but if it shows us 1 thing is the power of this crypto only has 1 way to go and that is up once it becomes more mainstream

Everything you say is correct.

As long as he does right by the community and give accurate information and stop spreading Unnecessary Fud I have no issues , oh and by the way we are number 2 on southX votes we can make it on there
Activity: 49
  I am very happy for you.Let me congratulate you on your very correct decision to stop fighting each other and face off.
  I wish you never to remember the past again and work together to achieve your common goal for which you work so tirelessly day and night!

If we work together what we saw today could be reality 1 day but it just shows the potential that nyc has if the devs and everyone that is involved stop fights and work together we can make nyc big we all are nyc we all are marketers we all are the devs , this price may have been short lived but if it shows us 1 thing is the power of this crypto only has 1 way to go and that is up once it becomes more mainstream

Everything you say is correct.

Activity: 49
I have ONE SIMPLE REQUEST. Update CMC Warning to: "Yobit has updated chain, is allowing trading & deposits but has not re-opened withdrawals yet."

Get that done and WE JOIN FORCES.

I believe the devs mentioned this already trying to contact cmc to have them give a withdrawal warning msg rather than that old chain msg I think I saw it somewhere on discord or telegram can’t recall for sure
I have ONE SIMPLE REQUEST. Update CMC Warning to: "Yobit has updated chain, is allowing trading & deposits but has not re-opened withdrawals yet."

Get that done and WE JOIN FORCES.
I agree. We're all here for the same purpose, right? For the sake of our BELOVED NYC.
Pages:
Jump to: