Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 41. (Read 141117 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 0
Good job "Community" - you did it!  Grin
lol and nyc moved up to number 2 on the southX votes let’s gooooi charlieeeeee  let’s stop fighting and get this baby in the coin market cap top 10
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Good job "Community" - you did it!  Grin

1st page CoinMarketCap #51 and rising by the minute...
omg my Coinomi is looking amazing good work to the real nyc community devs the future is bright  and a PERFECT example of why yobit is irrelevant lol
A few libraries missing?

Something wrong in the code?

tick tock...

P.S. ever feel like you wasted a few years of your life spinning your wheels?   Grin

Any idea what the NYCoin Devs might be referring to? I will have full report, line by line, within next 24 hours.... Everyone is going to know EXACTLY what was found anyways...

Could you please post your findings? Waiting impatiently to see it.

Lol I said this before this is what he does , talk a big talk but never backs it up

EX:

Coinezi
Bitebtc
Yobit withdrawals,

Just to name a few that he likes to remain silent about while he trash talks everyone from the dev team and the community, he had lots to say now he’s gone silent over this lol, but I bet you when he see this with me #EXPOSING his #SCAMMY ways he’ll respond to desperately try and save his face that fell flat on the floor yet again

Lol I bet he’s trying to come up with some FUD story as a lame attempt to say hey I told you so but really has nothing so he’s quiet till he can find something to spread false info about because we all know he’s the king! King of scamming and lies 👑 lmao you hold the crown Charlie
A few libraries missing?

tick tock...

P.S. ever feel like you wasted a few years of your life spinning your wheels?   Grin

Any idea what the NYCoin Devs might be referring to? I will have full report, line by line, within next 24 hours.... Everyone is going to know EXACTLY what was found anyways...

Lol I said this before this is what he does , talk a big talk but never backs it up

EX:

Coinezi
Bitebtc
Yobit withdrawals,

Just to name a few that he likes to remain silent about while he trash talks everyone from the dev team and the community, he had lots to say now he’s gone silent over this lol, but I bet you when he see this with me #EXPOSING his #SCAMMY ways he’ll respond to desperately try and save his face that fell flat on the floor yet again
Where is Porsche? NYC's Superho! "Community" Reddit under her control hasn't had a post in 6 months!! Are you INFILTRAITOR terds giving up? Did you think you were done or something??? Try and make it look like you're REAL CRYPTO ENTHUSIASTS. And not just the "faithful" FOLLOWERS and government terds you actually are. Your incompetence is getting EMBARRASSING to watch.

Vote on southX lol stop wasting time and energy on scambit(yobit)
We need everyone to cast a vote even the ,Scammer! Lol so show your support Charlie  Cool

https://www.reddit.com/r/nycoincommunity/comments/ewl6r0/southxchange_voting/
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1608
精神分析的爸
A few libraries missing?

tick tock...

A few libraries missing?

tick tock...

What about this shit stain? TICK TOCK!!!!!!!!!!! Well we’re waitinggggggg
Where is Porsche? NYC's Superho! "Community" Reddit under her control hasn't had a post in 6 months!! Are you INFILTRAITOR terds giving up? Did you think you were done or something??? Try and make it look like you're REAL CRYPTO ENTHUSIASTS. And not just the "faithful" FOLLOWERS and government terds you actually are. Your incompetence is getting EMBARRASSING to watch.

Lol incase you didn’t realize you are the only person posting on Reddit uhivewalletvictim it’s dead there lol so why bother? Oh I got a good 1 ....it’s been 24 hrs Charlie
I might send you a tub of Vaseline. You're chapping my tip, a bit.   Kiss

Soon to only be found here: https://newyorkcoin.net/history.html

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/logocombo.png

"No fair!"

"yep, No Fare!"

Lol save that Vaseline for when the feds come for you! It’ll make your life easier in jail lol because we all know you won’t put up a fight . You will just bend over to your natural position  

PS that same blue logo is still at the top of your page you must love it too much to replace it with that gold copied logo
I might send you a tub of Vaseline. You're chapping my tip, a bit.   Kiss

Soon to only be found here: https://newyorkcoin.net/history.html

"No fair!"

"yep, No Fare!"
Do a GOOGLE search and let me know...

Or are you talking about the twitter mentions that show up on google with your twitter account? But I also see that same search will bring up your website and guess what color logo is next to it? Lmao blue and white

Lol just did , nycoin stores still has original logo and so does your website at the top, what’s going on another epic fail?

P.S. Check back in 30 days after new QT wallets released and tested. Electrum should be out by then as well. Old, slow, difficult VS New, fast, easy. The users will choose which they prefer.  Grin
I tried deleting "Community" controlled Telegram messages?? You sound like NYC's Crazy Uncle Tom, now. How about the others that I don't have access to, as well. Github and Discord.

P.S. It looks like nycoinstores is in process of updating to 2020 logo. I guess it will soon become easier and easier to differentiate "Community" controlled messages from the rest.  Grin

Why is THE REAL NYC always on top?

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/NYCoin2020c.png

"No fair!"

https://newyorkcoin.net

NYCoin Devs Updates Coming Soon!

https://github.com/NewYorkCoin-NYCoin

How’s that logo update coming along? And why does your website still have the blue logo on the top with that gold shit in the middle , from a viewer perspective it looks tacky lol
Kasan, how many REAL NYC SUPPORTERS do you think the "Community" of Fake Devs actually has? Not those solely logging in for free tipbot droplets? When the real devs find real Trojans stuck in that pussy you hard-forked, what are you going to do? Blame Charlie K?? ROFLMAO.

The amazing open-source (thank God!) project NYCoin will rise from the ashes just like the Phoenix. And your SMALL TIME TEAM of Fake Devs will take their rightful place on /history.html as the Infiltraitors that spun their wheels, created a nice website and a discord channel to collect a few free NYC. The "Community" will become discord. And the real development will bring both CMC & Coinomi back home - where they both belong. Making those dirty tricks virtually impossible to ever occur again.

"No fair!"

https://newyorkcoin.net
A few libraries missing?

tick tock...

Lol oh you mean the Anonymous possibly not real nyc devs since we can’t know who they are? You mean those nyc that probably only exist in your head? Those devs?  I’m so EXCITED to hear this “report” Lmfao gtfoh Charlie k u suck on so many levels it’s not funny
A few libraries missing?

tick tock...

Pages:
Jump to: