Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 46. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 0

No updates on yobit withdrawals
No update on Coinezi
No update for bitebtc exit scam
No updates on the value you bring to nyc
100% facts ⬆️ On Charlie k the Looser of nyc that adds no value ONLY DRAMA because people won’t bow down to his stupidity and unethical morals
May he RIP because he failed at trying to be the CEO of NYCoin

[/quote]

This is what your tombstone will read ⬆️
moonshot, it seems you are starting to realize that your team's vast efforts to neutralize have completely failed. That your team of incompetents were no match for the amazing open-source code project known as New York Coin. You and your team spun their wheels but in the end are standing where you started. Watching the person that whipped out his dick and pissed on your entire squadron of infiltraitors about to become wealthy. How does it feel to be a bit-player in a tag-teaming battallon of losers that got humiliated worldwide? And ultimately destroyed by an Army of One. Which is your legacy. And how about that amazing lightning-fast and completely free NYCoin. Which is my legacy.  Cool

Lol says that guy that claims he was once the king of nyc but lost that thrown, how does it feel to have lost your kingdom oh great 1? 6k twitter followers but get 40 likes if so much and even less retweets ,the same loser that can’t do anything for nyc ,the same idiot trying to spam cmc Email because he can’t get anything done himself , the same guy that can’t even communicate with yobit after paying them money to only be scammed in return , how does it feel ck to have your followers abandon you and your wasteful effort to try to make nyc seem like if you were In charge it would be better off, can’t even get a line of communication with yobit can’t start up our glorified coinsleezy exchange The room is silent and the mic is yours....
Activity: 91
Merit: 8
moonshot, nice to have a legal opinion from the Legal Eagles of Crypto. Your legal opinion is as good as your counter-intelligence. Amateur ranking, at very best. You are obviously a compartmentalized bit-player on a strictly need-to-know basis. The Joint Chiefs run the entire G-turd show (top to bottom), contrary to what you learn in Law School. And when these simple words are spoken, "this is a military matter" - all the other G-turds disperse quickly and quietly. I guess you don't really know who you're chatting with. Be a good little bit-player. Play your insignificant entry-level role. And be a good boy.

Smart thinking  Wink keep working on your defense - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity_defense

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/07/the-war-on-stupid-people/485618/

Oh wow, I hadn't realized things had gotten so bad out there.  I feel bad. I'm going to step out of this conversation and let you be you.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
moonshot, it seems you are starting to realize that your team's vast efforts to neutralize have completely failed. That your team of incompetents were no match for the amazing open-source code project known as New York Coin. You and your team spun their wheels but in the end are standing where you started. Watching the person that whipped out his dick and pissed on your entire squadron of infiltraitors about to become wealthy. How does it feel to be a bit-player in a tag-teaming battallon of losers that got humiliated worldwide? And ultimately destroyed by an Army of One. Which is your legacy. And how about that amazing lightning-fast and completely free NYCoin. Which is my legacy.  Cool
moonshot, nice to have a legal opinion from the Legal Eagles of Crypto. Your legal opinion is as good as your counter-intelligence. Amateur ranking, at very best. You are obviously a compartmentalized bit-player on a strictly need-to-know basis. The Joint Chiefs run the entire G-turd show (top to bottom), contrary to what you learn in Law School. And when these simple words are spoken, "this is a military matter" - all the other G-turds disperse quickly and quietly. I guess you don't really know who you're chatting with. Be a good little bit-player. Play your insignificant entry-level role. And be a good boy.

Smart thinking  Wink keep working on your defense - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity_defense
FBI loves hiring attorney's. And calling in the military & intel community when times get tough, huh? (big secret, don't tell anyone)   Wink

Gonna be fun times for sure, lucky all the actual evidence of price manipulation is documented here and the statute of limitations doesn't run out anytime soon.  Some dumbshits think that if they say stuff in public it's not a crime  Roll Eyes

https://wolfstreet.com/2018/03/11/cryptocurrency-manipulators-can-now-go-to-jail-says-us-federal-court/

Newsflash Charlie, your third grade teacher didn't fall for your lame attempts to spread blame and neither will the federal prosecutor or the judge  Wink

PS - I for one hope the price of NYC pumps like crazy so it is worth their while  Grin

NYCoin wishes all Friends in China a very happy & prosperous Chinese New Year 2020!

https://twitter.com/NewYorkCoinNYC/status/1220782912573849600
Kasan, sweetie, what you posted is ALL FACTUAL (when posted). At this point you've bored me, so I won't waste any more time with the low-level help. But just in case you wondered who controls the message of NYC, just do a GOOGLE SEARCH for "New York Coin". The little clowns are here at the moment. During the next BTC SUPERCYCLE ($80,000+ and the one after that to $300,000+ and then again to $1,000,000+) the REAL INVESTORS / TRADERS with the BIG MONEY will find THE REAL NYC. And Yobit will be ready to handle their MILLIONS IN DAILY TRADING VOLUME. Once again.  Grin

What you provided here are OPINIONS! No PROOF No EVIDENCE No NOTHING which is what you are worth to this community, does it feel to you like you’re fighting’s winning battle with the devs that actually do the work? What do you do for nyc again other than shill it along with Yobit? Still waiting for Coinezi Charlie but I recommend to others don’t hold your breath it’s been years now waiting for this with no updates lol

No updates on yobit withdrawals
No update on Coinezi
No update for bitebtc exit scam
No updates on the value you bring to nyc
100% facts ⬆️ On Charlie k the Looser of nyc that adds no value ONLY DRAMA because people won’t bow down to his stupidity and unethical morals
Kasan, sweetie, what you posted is ALL FACTUAL (when posted). At this point you've bored me, so I won't waste any more time with the low-level help. But just in case you wondered who controls the message of NYC, just do a GOOGLE SEARCH for "New York Coin". The little clowns are here at the moment. During the next BTC SUPERCYCLE ($80,000+ and the one after that to $300,000+ and then again to $1,000,000+) the REAL INVESTORS / TRADERS with the BIG MONEY will find THE REAL NYC. And Yobit will be ready to handle their MILLIONS IN DAILY TRADING VOLUME. Once again.  Grin

What you provided here are OPINIONS! No PROOF No EVIDENCE No NOTHING which is what you are worth to this community, does it feel to you like you’re fighting’s winning battle with the devs that actually do the work? What do you do for nyc again other than shill it along with Yobit? Still waiting for Coinezi Charlie but I recommend to others don’t hold your breath it’s been years now waiting for this with no updates lol
https://newyorkcoin.net/img/kasan-screenshot.png

#2. Is hurting NYC HODLer's. Not hurting the BIG BAD UNTOUCHABLE Yobit. It acts as a STAY AWAY message from NYCoin and causes unnecessary confusion.

#3. I have highlighted MANY FALSE statements on "Community" controlled sites. Can you highlight a few on sites I control?

#4. Unless the team is a class of Special Ed students (not Special Agent students), they don't need tags on the Block Explorer. It's a dim-witted excuse with the real purpose of HIGHLIGHTING DEV's SUCCESSFUL 51% ATTACK that happened in 2018. Almost 1 1/2 yrs ago.

#5. It is INACCURATE & MISLEADING as written. Remove.

#6. Accurate info posted is not a matter of respectful communication. IT'S YOUR DUTY. WHICH YOU/THEY INTENTIONALLY DERELICT.

#7. NYC IS 100% FREE. A "Security Mechanism" is not a fee. You can't actually be this dim-witted. It just must be the RIDICULOUS argument you're being forced to represent. Been to Law School?  Cool

FBI loves hiring attorney's. And calling in the military & intel community when times get tough, huh? (big secret, don't tell anyone)   Wink

#2 the only person it seems to be hurting is you as you are the only user actively shilling yobit , where’s the rally of troops (bag holders) in this fight? Why aren’t there thousands of msgs demanding yobit to take action ? Maybe because they don’t care for yobit anymore and look it it how many others have... if the price goes up Just sell what I have on yobit

#3 “I get a strange feeling this extra #Hash was @YobitExchange testing #NYCoin new chain. 6-7 TH/s out of nowhere. NYC's #1 #cryptoexchange might be getting ready to fully re-open #wallets ...”this is 100% false in fact there’s a post by the usernames cmelion on telegram stating that most rewards during this time was going to Dutch mining if you were in tuned with developments you would know this

“If it isn't clear that @nycoincommunity Leaders are infiltraitors with goal to KEEP #NYCoin PRICE & LIQUIDITY DOWN,” No proof in this statement that anything said here is factual and if it is please provide the proof

“@CoinMarketCap is posting incorrect warning message about @YobitExchange

Yobit! has updated @NewYorkCoinNYC chain and is trading updated chain of NYC. Trading is available for #BTC #ETH #DOGE #USD #RUR. Deposits are open. Withdrawals are temporarily closed.  BTW the word temporary means Lasting only a limited amount of time not permanent! How long now yobit has withdrawals off? I guess ur temporary means years lol........ I’ll await your answer for this*^

“There are no "trapped" coins. @YobitExchange has updated NYC code and re-opened NYC wallets (deposits and withdrawals). NYC got back it's #1 #cryptoexchange !!!” I’ll like to think of you can’t get it out it’s trapped

“NYC Deposits AND Withdrawals are NOW OPEN @YobitExchange” this lasted for about a week -9 days lol with no updates from you as to when it will be enabled again or if it will be!

These are just a few of many from your controlled twitter account I have yet to go to your Facebook or Reddit account lol and as far for blogs I highly doubt I’ll read any blog you released as the few I read in the past was basically a biased 1 sided point of view, but I’ll continue

“BiteBTC is adding NYC trading by Monday. Yobit is in the process of updating code. Coinezi will offer no fee NYC trading late 4Q/1Q” ...lmao please don’t get me started on coinsleezy wasn’t that what you told followers will come for NYCoin? 👀😅 and never followed up of said to the public nah I’m not bothering with it & we all know you got us on bitebtc and they exit scammed so let’s not go there

You posted a screenshot of a twitter post when the said explore was actually working, real mature man! You do know Twitter has no edit button right? Lol
Then posted another of an old Reddit post that actually happened , so because it’s past means it shouldn’t be posted? I guess we can forget about Pearl Harbor and not document it because it was in the past so it’s now irrelevant! Dumb ass and btw the delisting article was followed by an updated 1

Lol that’s just #s 2-3 stay tuned mind you I didn’t even go to ur Facebook nor Reddit to quote you that’s simply your controlled twitter account lol, more on the way soon I’m going home so please don’t respond yet 😅

My post continues:

#4 I don’t recall seeing you try to track any stolen funds and prove that the devs were responsible for the 51% attack, so why is it bothering you so much that it’s there, it’s there for anyone who wants to go dogging can have access to trace inputs in need be! Are you worried that 1 of those input my lead back to 1 of your controlled nyc wallet ? 🤔🧐 hmm I wonder? But since you did nothing to help or provide any evidence in that situation you should just shut up about it don’t let it bother you so much how others get actual results done!

#5 like I said before I agree with the inaccurate message on CMC but why simply ask or demand they remove it? Why not replace it! So instead of your foolish and wasteful campaign to get it removed why don’t you start 1 that suggests to replace it with something letting users know basically “hey it’s cool to buy nyc on yobit but FYI it’ll be stuck there as you can’t get it out” or “no withdrawal for this coin on yobit”

#6 I’ve yet to seen you post anything that accurate so why you so worked up if they aren’t  bringing  across a message the way YOU would like them too Charlie? The message is still fact with out the unnecessary glory , there’s no great positives for the yobit situation currently other than they updated to the new chain

#7 you ever heard about those lottery scammers that call people and say hey you won $50,000 but we need you to pay the taxes and fees so you need to send us $5000 to cover that,SCAM! Well it’s kinda the same telling people hey it’s transaction on the nyc is free without telling them oh but if you send small amounts you may need to pay a transaction fee! That’s why 0-low fees is actually the best message, In most cases the transactions will be free once it’s within the security protocol

And no I haven’t been to law school have you? Iif your answer is yes then I feel sorry for the peoples money that was spent to put you through it as it’s obviously money wasted 🤭

Lmao stfu and this is what I’m talking about you have no grounds to stand on so now I bore you? And you go back to promoting yobit! Here’s a question when those real investors come and can’t get control of their nyc what will happen then? They will just dump their holdings on yobit as they will have no other choice but you just got #EXPOSED#SCAMMER 🤓
https://newyorkcoin.net/img/kasan-screenshot.png

#2. Is hurting NYC HODLer's. Not hurting the BIG BAD UNTOUCHABLE Yobit. It acts as a STAY AWAY message from NYCoin and causes unnecessary confusion.

#3. I have highlighted MANY FALSE statements on "Community" controlled sites. Can you highlight a few on sites I control?

#4. Unless the team is a class of Special Ed students (not Special Agent students), they don't need tags on the Block Explorer. It's a dim-witted excuse with the real purpose of HIGHLIGHTING DEV's SUCCESSFUL 51% ATTACK that happened in 2018. Almost 1 1/2 yrs ago.

#6. Accurate info posted is not a matter of respectful communication. IT'S YOUR DUTY. WHICH YOU/THEY INTENTIONALLY DERELICT.

#7. NYC IS 100% FREE. A "Security Mechanism" is not a fee. You can't actually be this dim-witted. It just must be the RIDICULOUS argument you're being forced to represent. Been to Law School?  Cool

#2 the only person it seems to be hurting is you as you are the only user actively shilling yobit , where’s the rally of troops (bag holders) in this fight? Why aren’t there thousands of msgs demanding yobit to take action ? Maybe because they don’t care for yobit anymore and look it it how many others have... if the price goes up Just sell what I have on yobit

#3 “I get a strange feeling this extra #Hash was @YobitExchange testing #NYCoin new chain. 6-7 TH/s out of nowhere. NYC's #1 #cryptoexchange might be getting ready to fully re-open #wallets ...”this is 100% false in fact there’s a post by the usernames cmelion on telegram stating that most rewards during this time was going to Dutch mining if you were in tuned with developments you would know this

“If it isn't clear that @nycoincommunity Leaders are infiltraitors with goal to KEEP #NYCoin PRICE & LIQUIDITY DOWN,” No proof in this statement that anything said here is factual and if it is please provide the proof

“@CoinMarketCap is posting incorrect warning message about @YobitExchange

Yobit! has updated @NewYorkCoinNYC chain and is trading updated chain of NYC. Trading is available for #BTC #ETH #DOGE #USD #RUR. Deposits are open. Withdrawals are temporarily closed.  BTW the word temporary means Lasting only a limited amount of time not permanent! How long now yobit has withdrawals off? I guess ur temporary means years lol........ I’ll await your answer for this*^

“There are no "trapped" coins. @YobitExchange has updated NYC code and re-opened NYC wallets (deposits and withdrawals). NYC got back it's #1 #cryptoexchange !!!” I’ll like to think of you can’t get it out it’s trapped

“NYC Deposits AND Withdrawals are NOW OPEN @YobitExchange” this lasted for about a week -9 days lol with no updates from you as to when it will be enabled again or if it will be!

These are just a few of many from your controlled twitter account I have yet to go to your Facebook or Reddit account lol and as far for blogs I highly doubt I’ll read any blog you released as the few I read in the past was basically a biased 1 sided point of view, but I’ll continue

“BiteBTC is adding NYC trading by Monday. Yobit is in the process of updating code. Coinezi will offer no fee NYC trading late 4Q/1Q” ...lmao please don’t get me started on coinsleezy wasn’t that what you told followers will come for NYCoin? 👀😅 and never followed up of said to the public nah I’m not bothering with it & we all know you got us on bitebtc and they exit scammed so let’s not go there

You posted a screenshot of a twitter post when the said explore was actually working, real mature man! You do know Twitter has no edit button right? Lol
Then posted another of an old Reddit post that actually happened , so because it’s past means it shouldn’t be posted? I guess we can forget about Pearl Harbor and not document it because it was in the past so it’s now irrelevant! Dumb ass and btw the delisting article was followed by an updated 1

Lol that’s just #s 2-3 stay tuned mind you I didn’t even go to ur Facebook nor Reddit to quote you that’s simply your controlled twitter account lol, more on the way soon I’m going home so please don’t respond yet 😅

Take your time, toots
Kasan is busy scouring the Original sites looking for false representations. When you're done spinning your wheels sweetie, how about forwarding that list to the Leadership of bag-holder's for fixin'.  Roll Eyes

Lol sorry ck don’t have the luxury of sitting talking with you all day here when I get some free time I’ll respond to your other post , have some patience I’m actually outside in the real world at the moment I already have comments about what I read so far
Kasan is busy scouring the Original sites looking for false representations. When you're done spinning your wheels sweetie, how about forwarding that list to the Leadership of bag-holder's for fixin'.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
whoever buys NYC / ETH this morning would have already gained 3%,

Wake up buy that the value of ETH will go to the stars

Now how about:

REMOVING .biz BLOCK EXPLORER from Twitter, Facebook and wherever else it's posted UNTIL IT WORKS PROPERLY.

REMOVING INACCURATE & MISLEADING "Warning" message about Yobit from CoinMarketCap

Adding Yobit to list of exchanges at "Community" website (with message about withdrawals being disabled until further notice)

Adding Original https://nycoin.net website (#2 is ok) to CoinMarketCap

REMOVING THOSE RIDICULOUS "Mr 51%" tags from 30 addresses in Top 100 list at .info block explorer

REMOVING INCORRECT marketing verbiage of "low cost value transmission" and correctly marketing NewYorkCoin as the FREE NETWORK it has been since launch in 2014

REMOVING Reddit post (5 down from top) about 'Altmarkets Delisting' which happened 6 months ago and is a non-issue anyways. That exchange is a complete joke and does $5,000/day TOTAL EXCHANGE VOLUME.

I'm sure I can think of a few more NEEDED IMPROVEMENTS once this list gets knocked out. You're not a bunch of government infiltraitors (you're NOT the FBI)?!? PROVE IT. And fix this ridiculous shit stated above immediately.  Cool

Ok now for this post,
#1 I just had a look on twitter and didn’t see your 1st argument maybe post a screenshot for the twitter

#2 yobit has burned this community on more than 1 occasions why should they promote an exchange that don’t care about the people who use it ? It’s a known fact yobit hurt a lot other crypto projects simply by the way they operate!

#3 you want them to add your website to cmc when all you do is spread false accusations point fingers when you do nothing to help, here’s a pointer rather than simply constantly crying on social media why don’t you actually do something about l? Try a different method of engaging and communication! Look at us for example you see when you just talk to someone how there way of responding can change without the name calling and bs!

#4 as far as I believe back when they did those tagged 51% address it was to keep an eye on the address to track where funds went , which actually worked because like you said those same “rat infiltrators dev team” followed those addresses for months collecting evidence and was able to spot and get graviex to freeze the funds when the attack tried to move those coins again

#5 now while I do agree the CMC msg is inaccurate I do agree with another post I saw on here saying if the banner was removed it should be replaced right away with something new like saying on cmc withdrawals disabled for nyc on yobit, removing the banner entirely without having an accurate msg is being dishonest to investors not letting them know hey if u buy here your nyc stays here that should be in big bold letters on a cmc banner

#6 how about this? You want them to clean up Reddit? Again engaging in an open respectful manner! Also look at half your posts on that same Reddit why don’t you say you guys delete some of these and I’ll delete some on mines and that way we can get Reddit cleaned up and USEFUL again ? But you can’t keep looking at 1 side of the fence and saying you guys aren’t watering your grass so it’s dying, when on your side of the fence you don’t water it either!!!!!

#7 if something is free it’s free, you yourself told me there could be a transaction fee for dust spam that helps eliminate dust transactions IF IT is FREE ITS FREE! Then if I said I would to send .001 of nyc why am I being charged a transaction fee if you guys are saying it’s free? Then that will be false advertising and marketing

Ps. It’s not in order but you get my points if you stop fighting to feel like you control nyc when you don’t, you don’t help with coding you don’t help give new investors accurate info all you study is yobit yobit yobit and you want to talk about they are the only 1 that did the right thing and reopened wallets and traded again but didn’t *cough cough* someone say they covered yobits losses? Which still points back to the elephant in the room, they were paid to update the code paid to cover losses why are the still blocking withdrawals? So before u claim “yobit did the right thing” was it really right what they are doing/did? Putting my money into a bank for the bank to tell me I CANT take it out, spend it or use it is the right thing?

AND PLEASE be honest with yourself in your response!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: