Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 47. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 0
Kasan, you must have missed these posts warning users about Yobit not allowing withdrawals:

https://twitter.com/NewYorkCoinNYC/status/1219787967532650502 and

https://reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin/comments/ep4b69/warning_beware_of_rats/ and

https://facebook.com/NewYorkCoin/posts/2449122042017620

Not to mention the RIDICULOUS & INACCURATE "Warning" (aka STAY AWAY) message that is posted at CoinMarketCap. And the linked Tweet which is even worse.

I do my job. Been doing it quite well since March 2014. Now if I could only say the same thing for "Community" Leadership, we'd be having this chat at a 5-star hotel in Paris - instead of our living rooms. Stop trying to hold NYC down. You will fail in the end anyways.

Ok so for this post, I see what you are saying but while you did mention the withdrawal situation if you look at the wording , everything is big and bold in my face and the withdrawal issue is to the bottom like a PS withdrawals are disabled! Downplaying it Tremendously. The amount of effort you put into bashing the devs you should do the same to yobit

And what is your job? Promote nyc while trying to make yourself look good and trash those that do the actual heavy lifting? You like to make it seem you are so educated in this space when in fact the more I read your materials it shows how clueless you can be, take btc for example since the launch of btc do you have any idea how many code upgrades and updates that network has been through? Even eth has been through a lot of updates. There’s more to just putting up a blockchain and just leave it to run itself with no security etc, again that’s what you wanted for nyc which makes you come off like you don’t really care for nyc all you care about is you mined a bunch easily in the beginning and now you are ready to dump once price is right!
Activity: 28
eyh has touched the average 25 from today starts to rise again .. So I bought NYC / ETH today to earn on the pair or you will lose the rise of ETH.

Awake Smiley
They want to buy NYC / ETH 0 ......... 2 on Yobit Smiley

nobody sells if you want it you have to pay 0.00000003
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Now how about:

REMOVING .biz BLOCK EXPLORER from Twitter, Facebook and wherever else it's posted UNTIL IT WORKS PROPERLY.

REMOVING INACCURATE & MISLEADING "Warning" message about Yobit from CoinMarketCap

Adding Yobit to list of exchanges at "Community" website (with message about withdrawals being disabled until further notice)

Adding Original https://nycoin.net website (#2 is ok) to CoinMarketCap

REMOVING THOSE RIDICULOUS "Mr 51%" tags from 30 addresses in Top 100 list at .info block explorer

REMOVING INCORRECT marketing verbiage of "low cost value transmission" and correctly marketing NewYorkCoin as the FREE NETWORK it has been since launch in 2014

REMOVING Reddit post (5 down from top) about 'Altmarkets Delisting' which happened 6 months ago and is a non-issue anyways. That exchange is a complete joke and does $5,000/day TOTAL EXCHANGE VOLUME.

I'm sure I can think of a few more NEEDED IMPROVEMENTS once this list gets knocked out. You're not a bunch of government infiltraitors (you're NOT the FBI)?!? PROVE IT. And fix this ridiculous shit stated above immediately.  Cool
Kasan, In response to your most recent post, I can't answer why Yobit does anything. What I know for certain is that they are the ONLY exchange that were supposedly affected by Dev enabled 51% attack and are still allowing trading of NYC. That didn't shut NYC down and say "Bye Bitch" like every other exchange. That have synced with new chain. And re-opened deposits. And appear to be on their way to opening withdrawals. I have more respect (and trust) for Yobit than Infiltraitor Dev team. Yobit has done the right thing. The Devs are scoundrels - rats - infiltraitors that tried their best to destroy NYC. I guess it takes a higher than average IQ to see this clearly. Hopefully we'll be joined by more of that caliber soon.
Kasan, you must have missed these posts warning users about Yobit not allowing withdrawals:

https://twitter.com/NewYorkCoinNYC/status/1219787967532650502 and

https://reddit.com/r/NewYorkCoin/comments/ep4b69/warning_beware_of_rats/ and

https://facebook.com/NewYorkCoin/posts/2449122042017620

Not to mention the RIDICULOUS & INACCURATE "Warning" (aka STAY AWAY) message that is posted at CoinMarketCap. And the linked Tweet which is even worse.

I do my job. Been doing it quite well since March 2014. Now if I could only say the same thing for "Community" Leadership, we'd be having this chat at a 5-star hotel in Paris - instead of our living rooms. Stop trying to hold NYC down. You will fail in the end anyways.
KasanFulnecky, you've been BLOWIN' everything else of mine for quite a long while now, so why not BLOW on a whistle too?

moonshotBurrell, you seem to be entrusted with Team Twitter & Facebook (congrats!). So how about updating that .biz block explorer to one that works. Be a good House... helpa.

Lol I’ll save the “blowin” of other things for your mama, I’ll continue to blow you up on here exposing the scammer you are , don’t be scared Charlie you have to much history of manipulating the NYC markets to try changing ur dirty ways now lol you will be the 1st to go down when the government comes knocking at the doors of nyc

And is that all you got for moonshot ?his post show you  once again you are wrong and don’t know half the 💩 that comes out of your face Explorer is up and running

How about making a post asking yobit to honor the agreement with you and reopen withdrawals?
.....I’ll wait...............

Still waiting to hear your expert take on why you don’t post asking yobit to open withdrawals or even warn people that they can’t withdraw if they buy there.

The real elephant in the rooM here is yobit, there will be no issues with yobit I think if they’d just allow users to get their nyc out I don’t understand why they can allow deposits and trading but can’t let buyers take their nyc out why is it being held hostage? And this is the 1 question you avoid you talk about explorers you talk about the devs speaking only the negatives about yobit when the only positive they have going for them is that they updated to the new chain which they had to so that can accept nyc deposits but yet still holding nyc hostage at the same time! Why is that Charlie? And why doesn’t that bother you at all? Not all people in crypto are traders some ppl believe it will replace fiat 1 day and want to get used to using and spending it , I don’t buy fiat to send to an exchange to buy other fiat only to have the exchange tell me I can’t take my purchased fiat out I’ve seen followers of yours on twitter speak recently about wanting to go to the taproom in nyc so they can’t spend it there ,what yobit is doing it’s tell nyc buyers you can give us the coin you can trade the coin but it’s NOT your coin if you would like to withdraw it to use it
Kasan, don't get your panties in a ruffle and get too excited. I wouldn't want you tinkling yourself again. Placebo1977 is a Yobit trollbox shit-stirrer. Log into Yobit if you want to chat and inquire about more details. I think he/she is just stirring the pot. And I was just stating my personal opinion to their BS. Likely nothing to get too excited about. But you never know...  Shocked

Thank you was that so hard, now are you going to make a post about yobit withdrawal issues? Or you just want to sugarcoat it and put sprinkles over shit and call it chocolate ice cream?
Kasan, don't get your panties in a ruffle and get too excited. I wouldn't want you tinkling yourself again. Placebo1977 is a Yobit trollbox shit-stirrer. Log into Yobit if you want to chat and inquire about more details. I think he/she is just stirring the pot. And I was just stating my personal opinion to their BS. Likely nothing to get too excited about. But you never know...  Shocked
KasanFulnecky, you've been BLOWIN' everything else of mine for quite a long while now, so why not BLOW on a whistle too?

moonshotBurrell, you seem to be entrusted with Team Twitter & Facebook (congrats!). So how about updating that .biz block explorer to one that works. Be a good House... helpa.

Lol I’ll save the “blowin” of other things for your mama, I’ll continue to blow you up on here exposing the scammer you are , don’t be scared Charlie you have to much history of manipulating the NYC markets to try changing ur dirty ways now lol you will be the 1st to go down when the government comes knocking at the doors of nyc

And is that all you got for moonshot ?his post show you  once again you are wrong and don’t know half the 💩 that comes out of your face Explorer is up and running

How about making a post asking yobit to honor the agreement with you and reopen withdrawals?

Tick tock

And is that all you got for moonshot ?his post show you  once again you are wrong and don’t know half the 💩 that comes out of your face Explorer is up and running

Still waiting to hear your expert take on why you don’t post asking yobit to open withdrawals or even warn people that they can’t withdraw if they buy there.
Ask the person posting it (placebo1977), not me you fuckin retard.

Well you are the only asshole online that responded talking about it’s a good idea so that’s why I asked you and if you missed my other post I did reply to his post! But again seems you have no idea what he really meant? Just you talking to yourself again I guess
Ask the person posting it (placebo1977), not me you fuckin retard.
Blame the FAKE DEVS that ENABLED 51% ATTACK. Not the exchange. What did ALL OF THE OTHER EXCHANGES DO that were victim to this attack? Attack that coincided with MALWARE INFECTED WALLETS uploaded to DEVS NEW GITHUB account, AFTER EXHAUSTIVE CODE AUDIT, and just PRIOR TO DELAYED HARDFORK. If you think the DEVS ARE INNOCENT, you're the biggest MORON ON THIS PLANET.

Lol can you ever answer a simple question? Or is that you talking to yourself again using another fake account?
Blame the FAKE DEVS that ENABLED 51% ATTACK. Not the exchange. What did ALL OF THE OTHER EXCHANGES DO that were victim to this attack? Attack that coincided with MALWARE INFECTED WALLETS uploaded to DEVS NEW GITHUB account, AFTER EXHAUSTIVE CODE AUDIT, and just PRIOR TO DELAYED HARDFORK. If you think the DEVS ARE INNOCENT, you're the biggest MORON ON THIS PLANET.

Lol can you ever answer a simple question?
I personally would be OK with this solution. Not ideal, but NYC needs Yobit back! Yobit did 99%+ of NYC daily trading volume pre-attack. The guy with BILLIONS for sale at 1 satoshi isn't going to be too happy (No, it's not me tardo's). BUT it will remove 10's BILLIONS more NYC from Supply. In the end, it would be great for HODLer's. And price. And hopefully liquidity.

Help me understand this is it forking to a new chain entirely and giving a ratio? X for Y? Or are ppl supposed to be like oh ok cool I’ll count all the money I used to buy nyc goodbye and use more of my money again to buy the nyc(💩)2
NYC (number 2) will be added to Yobit.

If you hold NYC on Yobit, forget about it. This will be the new NYC.

Lol nyc No2 (💩)  how will this benefit others who hold nyc on yobit? That like telling people you hold money at the bank forget about it there will be money 2 soon
I personally would be OK with this solution. Not ideal, but NYC needs Yobit back! Yobit did 99%+ of NYC daily trading volume pre-attack. The guy with BILLIONS for sale at 1 satoshi isn't going to be too happy (No, it's not me tardo's). BUT it will remove 10's BILLIONS more NYC from Supply. In the end, it would be great for HODLer's. And price. And hopefully liquidity.
Pages:
Jump to: