Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC! - page 51. (Read 141357 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 0
scryptenthusiast -  AltMarkets is a Cryptocurrency exchange based in UK, founded in 2018. 

volume  average $5000 a day

is cheap to list  there about 0.01 btc  - by voting with ALTM coin  you can get listed with $50

southexchange want $2500 for listing via voting

i want NYC back at ALTMarkets

https://www.unnamed.exchange/  is cheap to list now

i see this exchange grow bigger than southexchange
Activity: 417
Rather than critique an NYC investor's "wash trading" or mock his writing style or whine about the Pioneer and earliest adopter holding Billions, how about handling your job that you wanted so badly and keep accurate, updated coin info and resources published.

1. Tiny ALTMARKETS (zero volume exchange) DOES NOT TRADE NYC. REMOVE FROM "COMMUNITY" WEBSITE.

2. explorer.nycoin.biz block explorer DOES NOT WORK. REMOVE FROM TOP OF TWITTER & FACEBOOK.

3. CoinMarketcap WARNING message is COMPLETELY INACCURATE & DECEPTIVE. REQUEST REMOVAL FROM COINMARKETCAP.

Try to look like you are helping. Rather than so much swinging from dicks and then whining about it.
[/quote

Lol try to look like you are not shilling for yobit to get people to buy your frozen nyc off the exchange, what’s wrong you can’t use your nyc on yobit? You are the pot calling a kettle black, you don’t do anything but complain about the ppl who actually making nyc better so GTFOH! AND htf you post on Twitter that the recent jump in hash rate is yobit gearing up to open its wallets up? Lmao CLOWN that’s the biggest sack of sh!t I’ve heard from u to this date!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Rather than critique an NYC investor's "wash trading" or mock his writing style or whine about the Pioneer and earliest adopter holding Billions, how about handling your job that you wanted so badly and keep accurate, updated coin info and resources published.

1. Tiny ALTMARKETS (zero volume exchange) DOES NOT TRADE NYC. REMOVE FROM "COMMUNITY" WEBSITE.

2. explorer.nycoin.biz block explorer DOES NOT WORK. REMOVE FROM TOP OF TWITTER & FACEBOOK.

3. CoinMarketcap WARNING message is COMPLETELY INACCURATE & DECEPTIVE. REQUEST REMOVAL FROM COINMARKETCAP.

Try to look like you are helping. Rather than so much swinging from dicks and then whining about it.
Activity: 91
Merit: 8
If I listened to the bullshit they say I would not have gained 40% ..... but they are just crumbs NYC / ETH will go up a lot ...

buy buy ...

Yobit suporto says it will open the wallets ..... but who cares I want to leave them on the exchange so the value goes up ...

Or on Graviev it is important to buy not in 1 month now !!!!

Is this an example of your great trading strategy NYC BUY  Roll Eyes

Guys can we at least make the wash trading a little less obvious?  Or is this some poor sucker that bought and realized only too late that there are no withdrawals and decided to cut losses before it goes to zero?
BUY ETH.

I am the best analyst in the world I am never wrong to take advantage of the drops to buy NYC / ETH.

There is no one on my level.

I never miss a few days and ETH starts to rise again.

I can't explain to a donkey A.T.

Accumulate!!!

Don't believe anyone.

The community makes water from all sides all count bales.

Only the technical analysis is reliable and does not lie a few days and ETH starts running again.

$$$$$$$

Lol yeah won’t take your word for it? Where your proof of being the best? YouTube? Discord ? Telegram? Or we’re just supposed to believe you when your name here is “nyc buy” yet still all you speak of is ETH which is not helping us here.....funny ur the best but you aren’t spreading your wisdom with the eth community 😅
NYC BUY, I get the "word" that you are close with Yobit. Why? Just my gut instinct. Am I correct? When will our friends re-open NYC withdrawals?

Guess your gut was wrong, it’s something else your gut was feeling! 💩 lol
Activity: 28
The ETH wedge maximum 173 minimum 163 flag will move like this for a few days maybe
 then it will go to $ 190.

Grin
ETH broke the construction for $ 164. from a Buy of 280 $ then 370 long 800 $.

Now it is forming a Flag it is a construction of short an accumulation before leaving.
It should still stand still a few days on January 28th reaches the peak of the flag.

So in these days before it reaches its peak you can enter NYC / ETH so as to take the next increase.
I'm not interested in withdrawing, I have them on yobit, one is the other as an exchange.

in August bought at 0 .... 2 sold 0 ... 6.

Now bought to keep 2 years I go out only with margins of 10,000 euros upwards.

Why collect them? I keep them on yobit, I do not collect them, it does not make sense on Coinomi, it does not replicate the growth of ETH would be stunned to do it.
NYC BUY, I get the "word" that you are close with Yobit. Why? Just my gut instinct. Am I correct? When will our friends re-open NYC withdrawals?
BUY ETH.

I am the best analyst in the world I am never wrong to take advantage of the drops to buy NYC / ETH.

There is no one on my level.

I never miss a few days and ETH starts to rise again.

I can't explain to a donkey A.T.

Accumulate!!!

Don't believe anyone.

The community makes water from all sides all count bales.

Only the technical analysis is reliable and does not lie a few days and ETH starts running again.

$$$$$$$
ETH on the chart is waiting for media 25 which will go up a few days and then it will hit the average 100 and resume the race to climb the other coins.

it is an accumulation it was fortunate that eth stopped for the accumulation so I bought low ... now all 100% are inside Smiley.

If you want to buy NYC / ETH do it in these days because then ETH starts running again.

Unlike other times they are building a real rise waiting for the averages to reach prices. The steps are these: accumulation and explosion and distribution every time at a higher level now the distribution is almost finished and we begin to buy ETH alarm clock ...

Wink

Lol man take this shit analyst to the ETH thread! Nyc wants a community to hodl yes! But also people that will buy and spend! Not just pump and dump, go jerk Charlie off to ur logics lol the price of eth don’t determine the value of nyc value
"Community" Leadership is comprised of more Government terds than the Capitol Hill sewer system. More infiltraitors than Occupy Wall Street. More fake Christians than a refugee resettlement program. More wannabe's than a FUBU outlet store. More sad pussies than a Gynecologist's office. And more low-level HELP than the mailroom.

Now hurry up and PROVE YOUR RELEVANCE to NYC. Keep working hard. Be PRODUCTIVE. Your collective efforts and contributions are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. (From largest stakeholder all the way down to the smallest)  Grin

⬆️ SCAMMER ALERT , believe nothing this user says he’s a scammer pump and dumper
ETH on the chart is waiting for media 25 which will go up a few days and then it will hit the average 100 and resume the race to climb the other coins.

it is an accumulation it was fortunate that eth stopped for the accumulation so I bought low ... now all 100% are inside Smiley.

If you want to buy NYC / ETH do it in these days because then ETH starts running again.

Unlike other times they are building a real rise waiting for the averages to reach prices. The steps are these: accumulation and explosion and distribution every time at a higher level now the distribution is almost finished and we begin to buy ETH alarm clock ...

Wink
"Community" Leadership is comprised of more Government terds than the Capitol Hill sewer system. More infiltraitors than Occupy Wall Street. More fake Christians than a refugee resettlement program. More wannabe's than a FUBU outlet store. More sad pussies than a Gynecologist's office. And more low-level HELP than the mailroom.

Now hurry up and PROVE YOUR RELEVANCE to NYC. Keep working hard. Be PRODUCTIVE. Your collective efforts and contributions are VERY MUCH APPRECIATED. (From largest stakeholder all the way down to the smallest)
Grin
Finally 2 months to buy 300,000,000 million NYC / ETH !!!!!

I thank those who sold me the ga now only 0.60 cents Smiley

I enjoy like a raccoon 0 .............. 2 Excellent.

Thanks to NCY / ETH I'm gaining 40% .... keep talking I'm the only one who bought at the right time and I'm making money Smiley Smiley

I enjoy I enjoy.

It is as if I had bought ETH and this year it will skyrocket if NYC then goes up then there is a party ....

Now you no longer need to waste time talking just let it go and in 2 years I foresee a growth of 500% of ETH so they will earn from 12 to 15 thousand euros without counting NYC ... if it goes up that also doubles everything !!!!!!

Yobit holds a lot of NYC sooner or later will explode ...... hahaahahah

ETH vaiiiii !!!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin
It's refreshing to see another FREE THINKER here. WELCOME! And best of luck with your trading.

https://newyorkcoin.net/img/yobitlove.png

https://nycoin.net

What is funny about u is that not everyone involved in crypto is a trader people actually want to OWN their coins to use it(pay for services , tip others etc) you claim you are such a pioneer in the space educating others about blockchain and btc but you are 1 Apple that fell far from the tree , it’s supposed to be a digital currency and yes you do save money IRL! But you also have to spend it as well to survive IRL! The exchange of coins is what gives it its value, now with that being said look at everywhere you are associated with when it comes to nyc and you only see yobit yobit yobit , when no1 can actually use the coins they buy on yobit. I never seen a good post from you promoting for example graviex or any other exchange that you didn’t have coins on to dump on others! Look at BiteBTC , you promoted them spoke of how it was your doing nyc got on that exchange and they scammed everyone out of their nyc lol, do you ever mention that ? NO! So from an outside POV it’s safe to say you have vested interest in yobit because that’s where a lot of your coins are stuck huh? And you can’t use them so you try to dump them on idiot buyers like this “nyc buy” user who will then in return Rinse and repeat your foolish strategy dumping unusable coins on to the next uneducated soul, Charlie k aka ck aka uhivewalletvictim aka scriptenthusias you are as low and as scammy as they come!

This is the VISION of the NYC pioneer y’all , for he loved NYC so much he would be willing to 1. pump and dump 2. Not care about the security of its network 3. Scams its investors into continued attempts to buy his frozen nyc stuck on yobit! No matter the countless times yobit as screwed investors over and over here he is still supporting them! Lol for Christ sake they even scammed you! That’s called motive!!!!! take a look at the Reddit he’s always posting fud about the devs for example, it says in the description buy nyc with links to yobit markets only not a mention of any exchanges that a buyer can actually own and control their NYCoin! But feel free to go try edit that on Reddit already got the screenshot 😉😘

This is why⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Now that we appear to be blessed with the entire team of whining "Community" bag-holders (aka 51% attack enablers), let's get to the FACTS:

2. explorer.nycoin.biz block explorer DOES NOT WORK. REMOVE FROM TWITTER.

3. CoinMarketcap WARNING message is COMPLETELY INACCURATE & DECEPTIVE. REMOVE FROM COINMARKETCAP.

4. Newest "Community" blog post SHOWS THE TRUE MOTIVATIONS & INTENTIONS of "Community" of bag-holders. It DOESN'T EVEN MENTION THAT YOBIT HAS UPDATED CODE/WALLETS TO NEW CHAIN since July 2019. KEEP IT UP SO EVERYONE CAN MORE CLEARLY SEE THE INFILTRAITORS.

5. Keep swinging on the GUARDIAN'S DICK from every branch you little monkey's can grasp. In the end, the VISIONARIES will be handsomely rewarded. And the INFILTRAITORS  (aka "Community" of bag-holders) will be SEEN FOR THE SORRY, LITTLE TAG-ALONG FOLLOWERS they all truly are. And will ever be.

Keep up the good jerk, G-terds...  Cool
[/quote

Lol while you’re starting facts why don’t you mention YOBIT doesn’t work EITHER lol , aren’t u Canadian now? Go create Canada a coin mr pioneer and leave nyc to the real dev workers  all you cry about is the fact no one but you supports yobit and their scam exchange when it comes to nyc but we know why.....
shrimpdigger WELCOME! It's refreshing to see someone from your era posting here. I recognize your name - you've been here before. From the beginning?...

NYC could certainly use your help! The current "devs" are trying their best, I think. Maybe you could give them a hand at Github.com/NewYorkCoin-NYC (and keep an eye on them)  Wink

Lol see if u were a part of the community you would have seen the posts! There’s already some dev work being done via the dev bounties, but more dev work needs to be done so if you are a dev contact the real devs and earn nyc via 1 of the bounties! Don’t waste your time with this looser he’s a nobody trying to remain relevant!
Now that we appear to be blessed with the entire team of whining "Community" bag-holders (aka 51% attack enablers), let's get to the FACTS:

2. explorer.nycoin.biz block explorer DOES NOT WORK. REMOVE FROM TWITTER.

3. CoinMarketcap WARNING message is COMPLETELY INACCURATE & DECEPTIVE. REMOVE FROM COINMARKETCAP.

4. Newest "Community" blog post SHOWS THE TRUE MOTIVATIONS & INTENTIONS of "Community" of bag-holders. It DOESN'T EVEN MENTION THAT YOBIT HAS UPDATED CODE/WALLETS TO NEW CHAIN since July 2019. KEEP IT UP SO EVERYONE CAN MORE CLEARLY SEE THE INFILTRAITORS.

5. Keep swinging on the GUARDIAN'S DICK from every branch you little monkey's can grasp. In the end, the VISIONARIES will be handsomely rewarded. And the INFILTRAITORS  (aka "Community" of bag-holders) will be SEEN FOR THE SORRY, LITTLE TAG-ALONG FOLLOWERS they all truly are. And will ever be.

Keep up the good jerk, G-terds...  Cool

Lmfaooo FUD from a SCAMMER!!! Lol I have a riddle, What is a guardian without anything to guard? 😂 go find a job looser your time here as come and gone everyone is awoke to your Schemes
Pages:
Jump to: